Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,749 members, 7,952,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan (33982 Views)

Eniola Badmus Resumes Office As SA To Abbas, Speaker Of House Of Reps / Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Adegokenath:
Indi Igbo can't resign he would rather die there
ndi igbo matter go hook you

1 Like

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Ventura1: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
So he's been the one anchoring those poor quality Facebook live stream for the Senate.
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by CaptainMitch: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sad, he informed me a short while ago, he is a highly cerebral and an effective staff, I wish him the best. He will bounce back.
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by calculator123(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
geosuzzy:
Senate president wey no fit withstand small pressure on appointment of common personal aide....we don enter one chance for dz next level ....its crystal clear d legislative dey executive pocket oo grin
He didn't sack him, he willingly resigned so I wonder how you came to the conclusion that he can't withstand pressure.
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by AngelicBeing: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
cool
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by kinibigdeal(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sanromeo:
Good. You cannot reap where you did not sow.

I don't know how some of you think but I can educate you on the fact that he was retained because he did well in the 8th senate to earn it. The phrase that he cannot reap where he did not sow shows a lack of intellectual capacity development from many of you. He reap because he has sown good work in the past

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by ud4u: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wise decision there, instead of them to force him to resign. Senate President needed those that will move the work forward but forces that be want party thing.
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
I blame Lawan for all these mess.... He should have selected his media team himself instead of asking someone to do it

1 Like

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by enemyofprogress: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Welcome to the labour market. Lalasticlala biko give am chair
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by khalidx: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
NoSidonLook:
[b]APC is just the definition of a bitter and hateful party

Reason why Nigeria is still like this

Why frustrate him to the point of resignation...I believe Mr Lawan appointed him based on merit because he was fit for the job

When will we begin to hand the affairs of this nation to people based on merit instead of my person my person that has zero knowledge it??[/b]Issac Adewole is a farmer abi?

When last was the minister of health of Nigeria a graduate of medical science...but instead they will appoint an unintelligent person who has zero knowledge of the said ministry, based on my party,y party levels

Sad thing is they have used the "you can't work for MTN and expect salary from glo" as a stupid cover for their stupidity

This is Nigeria...IT IS FOR ALL OF US
the hunger in the land is not limited to any region
the unemployment in the land is not limited to any region

When una go geh sense laidis??

Sad thing is this is the second Yoruba man that has forfeited his appointment under the Lawan leadership
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Sanromeo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
kinibigdeal:

I don't know how some of you think but I can educate you that the fact that he was retained means he did well in the 8th senate to earn it. The phrase that he cannot reap where he did not sow shows a lack of intellectual capacity development from many of you. He reap because he has sown good work in the past

Shut your rotten mouth, boy. So he earned it by slandering the party that he now deem it fit to work for? Dimwits like you think its all about experience or capacity? What about loyalty? Among all the youths that campaigned vigorously for him, none among them have to capacity to deliver on the job abi? Trailer jam you and your Intellectual capacity.

4 Likes

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Laggafin: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sanromeo:
Good. As much as i believe that the most experienced should always be considered first, the SP made a big mistake to have retained a PDP guy that has been a critic of the APC. You cannot make someone reap where they did not sow. This is politics. Choose from the young folks that campaigned for you. Simple as APC!
. ......... Bros always cross check ur parochial facts before spilling them.. Check out history of the man u criticising.. The same criticized Jonathan to the clouds when he held sway as president.. Does that make him an APC bootlicker den?? Pls lets always be objective in our critique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Legendguru: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
hmmm
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Bizibi(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
geosuzzy:
Senate president wey no fit withstand small pressure on appointment of common personal aide....we don enter one chance for dz next level ....its crystal clear d legislative dey executive pocket oo grin
rubber stamp level

1 Like

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Sanromeo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Laggafin:
. ......... Bros always cross check ur parochial facts before spilling them.. Check out history of the man u criticising.. The same criticized Jonathan to the clouds when he held sway as president.. Does that make him an APC bootlicker den?? Pls lets always be objective in our critique

The position is not his birthright anyway so he should go and chill on the 4years he already spent on the job. I'm certain you and I are not related to next guy that will fill that position, so idc.

1 Like

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by DANITEX247: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
GOOD OF HIM
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by chrischukszy01(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Adegokenath:
ndi Igbo kee u Dia, Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Bizibi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
kinibigdeal:

I don't know how some of you think but I can educate you on the fact that he was retained because he did well in the 8th senate to earn it. The phrase that he cannot reap where he did not sow shows a lack of intellectual capacity development from many of you. He reap because he has sown good work in the past
forget that sycophant.....
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Angelfrost(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
We all know he was hounded out... This senate president is an absolute joke.

We know Lawan is going to dance to every tune of Mr. President, but why make it so obvious?.. Can't APC apply some intelligence and diplomacy in their acts of misgovernment? They are making the job of their sycophants really difficult.

1 Like

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by hisexcellency34: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Onemola..See how he looks like a pig
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by kinibigdeal(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sanromeo:

Shut your rotten mouth, boy. So he earned it by slandering the party that he now deem it fit to work for? Dimwits like you think its all about experience or capacity? What about loyalty? Among all the youths that campaigned vigorously for him, none among them have to capacity to deliver on the job abi? Trailer jam you and your Intellectual capacity.

How does your campaign on the social media amount to votes in the National Assembly? Do you reason before you talk?

2 Likes

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Benekruku(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
I should be the next SA all things being equal.
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by deomelo: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
NoSidonLook:
APC is just the definition of a bitter and hateful party

Reason why Nigeria is still like this

Why frustrate him to the point of resignation...I believe Mr Lawan appointed him based on merit because he was fit for the job

When will we begin to hand the affairs of this nation to people based on merit instead of my person my person that has zero knowledge it??

When last was the minister of health of Nigeria a graduate of medical science...but instead they will appoint an unintelligent person who has zero knowledge of the said ministry, based on my party,y party levels

Sad thing is they have used the "you can't work for MTN and expect salary from glo" as a stupid cover for their stupidity

This is Nigeria...IT IS FOR ALL OF US
the hunger in the land is not limited to any region
the unemployment in the land is not limited to any region

When una go geh sense laidis??

Sad thing is this is the second Yoruba man that has forfeited his appointment under the Lawan leadership

Needless and irrelevant lamentation over nothing.

Only people with zero self respect, zero principle and personal conviction accepts appointments from the people and political parties that they are strongly against their agenda, beliefs, programs and policies.

It is gross hypocrisy to criticize other people and their agenda and then turn around to accept appointment from the same people to perpetuate and promote the same agenda and policies that you are against.

This is a clear case of hypocrisy and primitive outrage because at the end of the day, they are AGIP (Any government in power) and political jobbers..

The SP made a terrible mistake, there are more than enough experienced and qualified people within his own party to do the job so why reward your antagonists with different belief and destructive system against your own party?

That was a thoughtless and idiotic appointment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Lovelive: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Adegokenath:
Why na ?
You couldn't resist this tribalism. You rushed yourself out of the bathroom in order to be the first to use « Igbo » in your piece.
Mind you I am not Igbo man but I find this type of comment divisive and undiplomatic.

Change your ways; there is still room for " love for one another ".
Thanks for your understanding Sir. Kiss you.

1 Like

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Patrioticman007(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
deomelo:

Needless and irrelevant lamentation over nothing.

Only people with zero self respect, zero principle and personal conviction accepts appointments from the people and political parties that you are strongly against their agenda, beliefs, programs and policies.

It is gross hypocrisy to criticize other people and their agenda and then turn around to accept appointment from the same people to perpetuate and promote the same agenda and policies that you are against.

This is a clear case of hypocrisy and primitive outrage because at the end of the day, they are AGIP (Any government in power) and political jobbers..

The SP made a terrible mistake, there are more than enough experienced and qualified people within his own party to do the job so why reward your antagonists with different belief and destructive system against your own party?

That was a thoughtless and idiotic appointment.

You just nailed it. Agip people are the cause of Nigeria's problems.
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Tyche(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Adegokenath:

Yes. Just like adedola

2 Likes

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Gandollaar(f): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
vedaxcool:
grin grin

Lol after deleting his tweets he insulted PMB and co, like his founta Jallon animal friend adedayo, he is an unprincipled critic who go wherever the money is. I am suspect the SP told the jack ass to resign or be fired.

It should be clear to all that we mean business no space for saboteurs and slimy ingrates
tinubu, Garba lawal and elrufai all insulted the lifeless Sudanese.

1 Like

Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by globatop: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
There are political offices for party faithfuls, and there are professional offices for professionals , ability to descern depends on leadership.
Re: Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan by Sterope(f): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
This is politics. He worked with the party opposition's and there are equally effective people within APC that can do as well as him or better. It is the way the party survives. It is common sense. Lawan should not have appointed him.

kinibigdeal:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi: Why Abacha Locked Me Up In Sokoto Prison / Man Seen Dumping Waste Lagos Gutter Arrested, Prosecuted (pictures) / Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.