Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,534 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The (3522 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear / Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The by odidi24news(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cardi B stuns in skin-tight purple bodysuit and fishnet leggings as she hits the stage.

Cardi B stuns in skin-tight purple bodysuit and fishnet leggings as she hits the phase at BET Experience… multi day after prosecution

She is never a long way from the features.

What’s more, Cardi B gave the fans more to discuss when she hit the phase at the BET Experience this Saturday night in Los Angeles.

See more photos at odidi24.com

Re: Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The by OKorowanta: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Silicon chairleader..

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The by iamapplord(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
OKorowanta:
Silicon chairleader..

U don know them finish

Re: Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The by amaniro: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Once a prostitute always a prostitute...
Re: Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The by Jmk9292(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
It's a free world... Different strokes for different folks...
Re: Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The by NobleAngell(f): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
What exactly is stunning here?
Re: Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The by Aidejay(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wetin she dey sing like that seff?
Came thru drippin, drip drip
Ahbi ! Which one of the terrible songs on that her God forsaken album is she singing?
Re: Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The by czarina(f): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aidejay:
Wetin she dey sing like that seff?
Came thru drippin, drip drip
Ahbi ! Which one of the terrible songs on that her God forsaken album is she singing?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The by itegbemie: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
She looks like the definition of 'End-time' SMH
Re: Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The by Tedpgrass: 12:41am On Jun 24, 2019
Needs to tone that little batwing on her thighs going by the 4th picture

Except she's hoping to use it as a butt filler in the near future

Re: Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The by Gibbonie: 1:00am On Jun 24, 2019
well you know as they say,d leopard can never change it's spots.someone please help mW,am new here,I can't get my nairaland emoji's again oo,I used but I can't again.please show me ooo
Re: Cardi B Stuns In Skin-tight Purple Bodysuit And Fishnet Leggings As She Hits The by starbuck(f): 5:52am On Jun 24, 2019
How do these olosho feel comfortable when their pata goes inside their nyash shocked shocked shocked

I Dey draw my own out as I dey waka after all no be me kill Son of Man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Rock Men's Suit On Wedding Day (photos) / Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Keep Fans Talking With New Hair Style (see Photo / Faithia Balogun Finally Drops Her Ex-husband's Last Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.