Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,893 members, 7,952,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction (24127 Views)

Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by TruthHurts100: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

A foolish book says God exist.

Forget the book. I can prove to you that God exists without that book.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by osazsky(m): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
sad. Only sheep listen to lie of pastor, I think now christain have start to expose theirseleves to the world what they truly are.

Allah said light has come darkness should disappear.
hmm

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by REDshouse(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
The Age of Prophets ended with Jesus ascension.

God speaks to no man again.

Only through Jesus our intercede can we get any revelation from God.

The gift of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Himself is what we Christians benefit.

Any

Body calling him or herself a prophet is a fraud.
ur bliv shall set u free..Q.e.d
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Onuwa2019: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
The man of need serious deliverance. If he is possessed with deceitful spirits, then he should go for deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by brightalo17: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Even if God tells you you will become president of Nigeria, you can still fail and end up as a Conductor if you don't walk in line with the prophecy. God's prophecy is not absolute on any man until you agree and wall in it. Back to the Pastor, I don't know what's dragging Pastors into football prediction when there are many more important issues to tackle in the body of Christ. It seems some Pastors are now into Bet9ja of a thing. It is well.

Meanwhile...
Happy new week. Don't wait too long when you're supposed to drive your business forward. Competitors don't have two heads, They just took advantage of cyberspace. Get a website, blogs and software for your business, ideas or projects today at affordable price.
If God tells you what you'll be nothing on earth can ever change it because his ways are perfect.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by chizzyreal: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Baawaa:

By their names you shall know them

You're a goat
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Oscar4real(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
undecided Wetin concine pastors with football? End time pastors
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Godons1: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fake Igbo Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Damoche10: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Make thunder fire that him mouth there! Holy wetin him call am again?
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by kingSAS(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
for hand or leg ?

Scatterscatter:
This one weak me embarassed
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Unconquerable: 2:59am On Jun 24, 2019
Imagine Jesus predicting a football match. Why these charlatans will not focus on their business beats me.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by nwakaibeya1: 3:09am On Jun 24, 2019
��Problem of people in this world is church leadership,so called prophets&pastors who can't say simple all inclusive prayers if I am leading people astra and against Jesus Christ let JesusChrist slaughter me to death.They fall people down in their fine cloths in Churches & cage & cheat people spiritually&use them to trade at night &after prophesies of i see am well well they cant bring good change in life of their followers &followers can't sleep at Night&they can't give them LIGHT & PEACE&EMPOWERMENT as JesusChrist gives,no wonder Jesus Christ never associated with prophets and pastors even till this days&whoever feels threatened is Free to confront us spiritually&We have the unbelievable power to prove it beyond reasonable doubt to whoever on earth and beyond and no apologies and that's why you hardly find any difference in your so called prophets and pastors modus operandi even when they accuse each other as fake, upon using Jesus name to do so called signs and wonders and make merchandise of their bellies and that's why followers remain without peace and light and power as Jesus Christ promised and gives not money or prosperity as is propagated in such places hence even as per prosperity which bible recorded as thy soul prospereth only and even when JesusChrist came back they could not know and as usual.

We keep declaring about their evil norm according to John 5,30 and they can never listen as John 6,60-68 made clear and even if they have peep us and see that its truth said, they can never accept and believe and lo and behold you that is ignorant spiritually we remind you that spiritually there is no distance and that's the the battle field and no matter the pretense of humans those who battle spiritually knows the ranking and heirachy and we also told you that its at night that we know who is who ,no matter the day pretenses.ignorance is a killer and wisdom is ability to accept unbelievable truth that hurts # can the powerless fight for the powerful if indeed you powerless recognise the powerful as your prophet and pastor and can the powerless criticize the powerful? figure it out and allow your powerful prophets and pastors to battle us if there is any capable to battle spiritually
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Judybash93(m): 5:12am On Jun 24, 2019
tactius:
The man allowed himself to be decieved.

The Bible is clear....Test every Spirits..but Mr Clergy wants to be known as a 'super pastor',,....so he prophesied false stuff....and at the end of the day...here we are.

The bible also has lots of verses extolling hard work, and denouncing lying and corruption. Nigerian football is filled with a lot of lying (age cheats, etc), corruption (stealing of money, unpaid allowances) and a lack of hard work. Our female game in addition is poorly funded (how many Nigerians go and watch two female clubsides playing? Paying for a ticket to such a game helps fund the game in Nigeria).

The man should repent. God does not honor the prayers of the unserious and the lazy. You cannot expect World Cup winning performance from the underfunded and severely sinful Nigerian football setup...male or female.

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Devilpen(m): 5:52am On Jun 24, 2019
I don't even know how I will laugh at this case
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by DedeNkem: 6:22am On Jun 24, 2019
TruthHurts100:

You're a fool. Words of wisdom can never make sense to you.

If you can prove what makes your heart beat, then comeback let me show you God.

I hate when religious id*iots don't make sense at all! When you have no clue the origin of something, it is moronic to attribute it to an imaginary god!

If that's how you want to invoke your evidence for god, then god is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time moves on. So, just be ready for that to happen, if that's how you want to come at the problem.

Drop your bible (not a reliable history book) and pick up a science book instead, if you really want to know stuff on earth and in Space!

2 Likes

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by DedeNkem: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2019
TruthHurts100:

You have a father abi? And your father has a father and his father has a father abi? Trace it down to the first father..... Where did that one come from, he just appeared abi?

I'm sorry for calling you a fool. But I was only quoting the Bible.

If you allow me, I can show you the existence of God.

I'm waiting...
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by mapet: 6:41am On Jun 24, 2019
...and this guy was Secretary of CAN Ebonyi's state? grin
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by nurusystem(m): 6:45am On Jun 24, 2019
God speak you, why will the same god turn to evil, pls stop seeing evil visions
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Deejaygold(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2019
Disappointment everywhere
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Bahddo(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2019
People still believe these charlatans? grin
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by alfsalami: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2019
Mumu man where are all these rubbish you are vomitting written in the Bible ?
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by TruthHurts100: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2019
DedeNkem:

I hate when religious id*iots who don't make sense at all! When you have no clue the origin of something, it is moronic to attribute it to an imaginary god!

If that's how you want to invoke your evidence for god, then god is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time moves on. So, just be ready for that to happen, if that's how you want to come at the problem.

Drop your bible (not a reliable history book) and pick up a science book instead, if you really want to know stuff on earth and in Space!

Science book. Written by who? How did that scientist came into existence? How does the materials used in making books come into existence? Why are goats and camels not writing books? If you are an evolutionist, tell me why Apes are no longer turning into humans.

How did the earth come into existence? If you say Apes turned into humans, how did those Apes come into existence? Where did they come from? Who made them?

If you can't answer these questions, then I guess you need to continue asking intelligent questions.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Cheryphb: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

“At times when we don’t interpret properly, we will have problems out of it and this can also be seen as a wrong interpretation,” he said. Ononogbu had predicated that the Falcons would reach the semi-finals of the tournament, while the host, France, would place fifth.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/pastor-blames-evil-spirits-for-giving-him-a-wrong-super-falcons-prediction
in a game of football there is final in which the 1st and 2nd position is determined. Likewise 3rd place that 3rd and 4th positions are also determine. But I don't understand the prediction of a team taking fifth position when 4 teams are eliminated in quarter final without provision for placing other teams. Or maybe what the spirit is reminding him is that ligue 1 which is France league is the 5th best league under Uefa.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2019
idiot, even the blind could sense that those glorified house girls would lose the match, when i saw the line up i knew they were going no where.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Champneys: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2019
Sakamanje pastors and men of satan everywhere
This one has the nerves to come out and blame someone else for his fake prediction!
Fu..c.king airhead!

1 Like

Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Adakintroy: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=SluttanSlayer post=79607827]The Age of Prophets ended with Jesus ascension.

God speaks to no man again.

Only through Jesus our intercede can we get any revelation from God.

The gift of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Himself is what we Christians benefit.

Any
Body calling him or herself a prophet is a fraud. [/quote

Prophet didn't end with christ. Talk like you of spirit.

Christ is always coming. Anyone who has not yet received christ in spirit, christ has not yet come. Even if he knows the name. To every tribe yet to know christ. Christ had not yet come. And there will always be a for- runner to pave such way.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by SluttanSlayer: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=Adakintroy post=79621656][/quote]

The last prophet was John the Baptist.

Have you asked yourself why the disciples never called themselves Prophets?

That's because they never had direct communication with God but only through Jesus.

Jesus warned of false prophets and also told you He is the only way and that only through Him can one see the father.

God has since left mankind to Jesus until the day of judgement.

Anybody telling you he is she is a prophet who communicates directly to God is either demonically possessed or suffering from schizophrenia
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by OtemAtum: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
sad. Only sheep listen to lie of pastor, I think now christain have start to expose theirseleves to the world what they truly are.

Allah said light has come darkness should disappear.
Both Allah and Yahweh are powerless at the moment. They are currently in their spiritual cage.
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by Truefaith: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at www.thetrueChristianfaith.com
Re: Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction by HimName: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Na election and football God dey take expose the fraudsters among men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. / Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo) / What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.