Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,347 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador (50871 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi Becomes Royal Hair Ambassador, Signs Endorsement Deal (pix) / Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by fyneguy: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=79612450][/quote]

I tire o. Nigerians and their hypocrisy.
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by fyneguy: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Maybe your own destiny is private jets and lambos but poverty will make you tap into one refurbished (Cotonou) benz. grin grin grin

if it is not refurbished, perhaps your destiny is to remain poor for life.
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by fyneguy: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
maestro09:
I wonder how much some brands make to afford to buy Benz for an ambassador

I always chuckle at such comments as this. If you know bankers who manage trading accounts, ask them how much such companies do in a month.

I know a shoe soles importer who has about N1 Billion in his current account. His monthly inflow is incredible. Meanwhile, the guy does not look like who has N10M in his account.

Many people are making cool money in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by PopeFlatino(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin I swear,I don see sm for screen too much this year,,even Amstel malt and co
MChaze25:
The girl is just everywhere!.
From betting adverts to hair to .........
She proved she had class back in the house.
She was just real.
I bet she will keep winning endorsements on top the new coming set head sef.
An example for upcoming celebrities.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by sleek214(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
arrangee endorsement . is the company worth N5m? unknown company endorsing.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by Jaqenhghar: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
fyneguy:

if it is not refurbished, perhaps your destiny is to remain poor for life.
....Im not the one tapping i to some bullshit annointing to ease the misery of living in a shithole
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by Jaqenhghar: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
pussyphilia:
E consain you
Really I shouldn't give a shít. I just felt sorry for you thats all. Grown ass nigger simping over some ran through thot
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by goodvision12(m): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2019
hollamanng:
please Whatsapp me 0-7-0-8-7-4-0-3-1-0-3
I am not on whatsapp
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by lonelydora: 1:12am On Jun 24, 2019
Nelly21:
No fans contributed to buy a car for her.The fans get to keep their money to buy cars for themselves. Constantly unlocking new levels of being a Brand A.M.B.A.S.S.A.D.O.R! Ambassador extraordinaire!

You all insulted me few months ago when I said Cee-C will go very far as a celeb status. Not hating, but Alex and Nina do not have what it takes to keep afloat.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by steve13(m): 1:35am On Jun 24, 2019
Instagram @royalhairs Or the boss @stevethompson_royal , don’t be ignorant

sleek214:
arrangee endorsement . is the company worth N5m? unknown company endorsing.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by hollamanng(m): 2:10am On Jun 24, 2019
goodvision12:
I am not on whatsapp
how do you get the picture then ?
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 24, 2019
No one should get depressed over this. No be naija and social media again If it’s really true, then much blessing!! Buh then again their is always more to a story!! For naija na him hair company go sign you with Benz?? lol Chioma porch, who has actually seen her driving it?? Not even a single Instagram video of her driving her car!! So keep your hustle real your own legit Mercedes on the way!
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by Princedapace(m): 5:21am On Jun 24, 2019
Christafarian:
Rudeness, brashness, truculence, arrogance, sex plus being a sex symbol sells. That's why a Chioma Akpotha is not hot on demand in Nollywood but they'd rather even feature that thing called Bobrisky cos of the sickening obsession of some persons over him.

The craze can even be seen in our reception of music. Still beats me hard why sleek & smooth crooner-JOHNNY DRILLE is not a viral rave but a Slimcase, Mr Real & other noise-making lots.

In politics, hahahaha. Y'all know na. An unrepentant ethnocentric dictator sits as President. An alleged drug peddler is a Speaker while a Mace snatcher sits as Deputy Senate President.

Don't think we're gettin normal in this country anymore.

U are very right, the country has zero level for moral standard and uprrightness.. Like I said, we deserve the leaders we produce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by Nelly21: 6:05am On Jun 24, 2019
lonelydora:

You all insulted me few months ago when I said Cee-C will go very far as a celeb status. Not hating, but Alex and Nina do not have what it takes to keep afloat.

I am very sure 'I' did not insult you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by Benediktejike: 6:05am On Jun 24, 2019
myresearch:
Best graduate get 100k

Naija my country

We are really Promoting .......

Who wan dash 100k... to see 5k na work

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by Aidejay(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2019
fyneguy:

She has a thriving business. The Benz was an icing on the cake. She was paid Millions of Naira for the deal.
I'm aware. The comment is for those who want what they cannot maintain
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by AmNuhRegular(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2019
Lol... Some of these things are just publicity Stunts.
Tonto dike's contract with zikel is what just opened my eyes.
If not ask me why UTI( urinary tract infection) has suddenly turned to trumpet blower.
Very very funny set of people

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by aezenkwu(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2019
Op pls can i ask you. Is this a brand new Mercedes or the one white man have driven and they got it shipped to Nigeria. Pls, let's try and get my point. Or we don't know what is the difference between brand new and tokunbo.
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by pussyphilia(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Really I shouldn't give a shít. I just felt sorry for you thats all. Grown ass nigger simping over some ran through thot
You are still in pains for taking out time to type all the above tantrum!!!!!!

Do yhu even think I give a fuccck about your sanctimonious rants
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by skukimania(f): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2019
My darling CeeCee, a very big congratulations! Child of destiny.
Now, the bitter kola according to some people, is the one doing wonder! kiss
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by skukimania(f): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2019
SeniorZato:
Who is she please
Can someone do an introduction of her to me please

She is King CeeCee! The one you people tagged the most bitter woman who can't go far in life.
Her Naysayers have been put to shame as she has been lifted up beyond their imaginations.
Is that okay?
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
bluefilm:
Guy man wan use style begin _fuck this girl.

But since dem talk say guy man no dey like _fuck women, I wonder what his real game plan really is now.
Is he gay?
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aidejay:
Nice!
But if u think Mercedes Benz is an achievement wait till u have to buy fuel, repair damages, change tyres, protect the vehicle and many more
However it's rude to reject a gift
I thought of that too.
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by opebiboy: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Fake life
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by goodvision12(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
hollamanng:
how do you get the picture then ?
are you on facebook?If yes you can send it on facebook.
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by myresearch: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Greenback:

#100k is even cool. How about an overall best pupil who got a goat?!

grin

.Is the person a zoology student

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by SeniorZato(m): 5:38am On Jun 25, 2019
skukimania:

She is King CeeCee! The one you people tagged the most bitter woman who can't go far in life.
Her Naysayers have been put to shame as she has been lifted up beyond their imaginations.
Is that okay?
Woa thank you darling
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by hollamanng(m): 6:40am On Jun 25, 2019
goodvision12:
are you on facebook?If yes you can send it on facebook.
username ?
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by goodvision12(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2019
hollamanng:
username ?
Emeka mba and wearing eye glass
Re: Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador by hollamanng(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
goodvision12:
Emeka mba and wearing eye glass
you are not the only one who is wearing glasses, maybe you should copy your profile link and paste..

And are you in AKURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mompha Sits On Top Of His Rolls-Royce (Photo) / Man Rocks Mercy Eke At A Nightclub / Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.