Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,280 members, 7,943,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

From Two Lovers Series "She Snatched Him!" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Two Lovers Series "She Snatched Him!" (307 Views)

Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Two Lovers Series "She Snatched Him!" by Ruby96(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
“How is he doing? I hope he has been behaving himself? Not following any useless lady in my absence?”. These were the questions my friend asked me. I smiled and replied, “He is doing very well, getting fresher every day, He has been exercising, keeping fit and doing a lot of sports activities these days, You will like the way he has transformed now”. I replied to her. She was very satisfied and hung up upon hearing that. That was my friend Asha, and she was asking about her boyfriend Smolov. She had traveled away to help out a family member in need and would not be back for the next few months, she really loved her boyfriend and felt bad she couldn’t be around him. They were such lovebirds, the envy of quite a lot of couples and singles as well.
I just laughed and reminisced. And in a way, I felt pity for her. How was I going to tell her I was involved with her beloved man? How was I going to tell her I have been taking care of her man in her absence? How was I going to tell her I have been enjoying what she should have been enjoying? How was I going to tell her I had slowly seduced her man away from her?.
Let me tell you a little story about my life. Asha and I lived together in a shared apartment. Under the care of her parents. I was more like family since we grew up together, so it wasn’t surprising we shared similar goals in life, similar tastes, and similar likes. She was like the sister I never had. We played a lot together and shared so many fun experiences. We attended the same school and finished at the same time. We were at about the period where we both awaited admission to the university. I stayed at home helping with the household needs, while she traveled to another state to take care of a family member in need of a helping hand. Before she left, she met this amazing guy, Smolov. He was new in the environment, kind of like a shy guy. He talked less and smiled a lot. This made him very attractive to both of us. We used to have secret conversations about him, even before we got on speaking terms with him. I always told Asha how handsome a man he was, how he looked strong and well behaved, how I believed he will be a perfect fit for any lady. She also shared the same thoughts with me and we kept on wondering when he will make a move and approach us.
I saw the way he looked at me each time we passed around and his smile always made me melt, just like butter. We exchanged glances a lot of times and I was getting impatient, seriously waiting for when we will have an actual discussion. I failed to mention Asha was with me most of those times. I was blinded by the cute smiles that I failed to realize he was smiling at both of us, mostly out of courtesy. Who was this guy? Why did he seem so mysterious?. I kept wondering.
The day finally came when I and Asha were coming back from a little outing when we met him sitting outside his home, wearing his football kit, he looked exhausted and had sweat on his body, he clearly looked unhappy. Upon seeing us, He smiled as usual and this time I could not hold it anymore. I said hi to him and he replied back with a hello. I asked why he was so exhausted and unhappy looking today and he replied that he had just come back from a football match where his team lost. I knew very little about football so I didn’t have much to relate with at that time. I simply said sorry, but also added that he looked good while he smiled so he should forget the loss and keep smiling, He smiled again, and Asha seeing this just interfered into the matter, like a pipe about to burst, she kept on asking him questions “I never knew you were a footballer, you looked too quiet to be one, footballers I know are usually very social”, blah blah blah. She had a major crush on him, and this was her opportunity to connect with him. He opened up that day, and we got to admire him more. He told us he was not a footballer actually but was very passionate about playing football. He worked so hard for that particular match but still ended up loosing which made him feel bad. He replied to Asha’s questions. He said he didn’t consider himself to be a very quiet guy, just that he is quiet to those who do not know him well. But when he trusts someone enough, he opens up to them and they get to know the real him. Asha automatically replied saying she will like to know the real him, adding that she would like to be of those he trusts. I just stood there smiling while the conversed, it was a rather grey smile as I was not too happy. He should have been talking to me! He should have connected more with me! I was the one who initiated the conversation for crying out loud! I have had a great crush on him since the first day we met! I felt like crying, but I just watched them bond and connect there, discussing a lot of things, my sisterly love for Asha wouldn’t let jealousy come between us. I wanted what was best for her so I had to cool my desires down, especially when I saw how well their chemistry built up. I can clearly say she was the happiest lady I knew that day when we got home, she just couldn’t stop giggling and kept recounting their conversation, telling me how bad she had waited for such a day. I just kept smiling, even when I was down in my heart.
Days passed by and soon a few weeks. They had really grown in love and Asha was so happy. Like I said before, he was the perfect fit for any lady and she usually tells me a lot of experiences from their time together. She was so happy at that time. I was so sad but learned to move on, as her happiness meant more to me than my feelings for some guy. I did a lot of things to get my mind off him and usually restricted our conversations to the barest minimum whenever I met him, just something about the way he speaks that really gets a lady glued to him, soft but what I still call a manly voice, so eloquent in speech, great sense of humor and he was a king with body language. Asha had really stepped into gold in form of Smolov.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Re: From Two Lovers Series "She Snatched Him!" by Ruby96(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hello everyone. I am Ruby, I am a writer.
read my short story and tell me what you think of it. I will be adding more to it based on your comments and recommendations.
this is the first from a series of books I am writing with the theme two lovers.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Single And You Are Ready To Mingle? / Develop The Relationship You Deserve / Your Woman Is Your Key To Quality Life, Choose Wisely!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.