Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,734 members, 7,969,130 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:31 PM

She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? (12978 Views)

Poll: Is she cheap?

Yes, of course!: 4% (7 votes)
Probably not.: 95% (160 votes)
This poll has ended

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by IYANGBALI: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2009
no she is expensive
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by lomaxbien(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2009
angry angry
you are too young for this things,dont you have home work to do?
rubbish
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 17, 2010
@Layi (first replier) EXACTLY.

@ poster look, if she gave you her number and you DIDNT ASK, then yes she is cheap. But for you to get it in HOURS not even in minutes? she is FAR from cheap.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by 77ken: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2010
u are either a 12 yr old or a big fool. Go play with ur PS3
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 18, 2010
Lets pray you never get a number again. I hope your hand keeps your wood company.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by mamagee3(f): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2010
Typical Nigerian Man. . .
Just because she gave you her number without you having a headache. . .
She's cheap.
Nigerian men need civilization. . .
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by bee444: 1:50am On Mar 18, 2010
Na only number she give u wey u don quickly dey wonder if she dey cheap. What about if she come give u the real thing on her first visit to ya house, I sure say you go call her ashawo or man-monger! Wa blow ni with your dirty and uncivilized mind.

Don't you know if she gave you her number she likes you! When did likeness now become cheap, You bloody Nigerian!!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by selena(f): 1:59am On Mar 18, 2010
yeye guy
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2010
silly boy
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by galatico(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
Poster: You're full of Sh*t !!!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Kgdavid(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
. it is not really the case of damned if you do, damned if you don't that some are making it seem, its more like damned if you do too much, damned if you don't do enough. sometimes ladies front too much but the preferred situation would not necessarily be for her to become "over"accessible. everything should be done in moderation.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by FMK(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2010
what men whant ? so complicated when a Girl gives you an Okay at the same time you met you call her cheapest when she gives you 6 months with no answer you call her complicated egotistical
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Kgdavid(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
^ which is why i said everything should be done with moderation
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Manty(m): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Typical Nigerian Man. . .
Just because she gave you her number without you having a headache. . .
She's cheap.
Nigerian men need civilization. . .

well u might be right, but i guest its not all Nigerian men dat need civilization. But people like d guy dat concluded dat a lady is cheat because she gave him her no.
TOMTOSHO:

ol boy, why u dey yawn like this now? u said the lady was too cheap abi? na u self dey kolo. what gave u the assurance that the number she gave u was real? may be she don scam u enh? na MU-----MU! u be.

get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@d guy na really mumu for him mind e b smart guy, while e know no sey na him d girl jons
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Decryptor(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
cuteass1:

THE GIRL LOOKS CHEAP, AND YOU ON THE OTHER HAND LOOK "EXPENSIVE" lol

Mr. you really are a piece of work, honestly!!

Why are you twisting the guy's words, he gave you some good points and reasons, and all you could figure out of it is "she seems desperate", where in his post did he say that??

Bia, if you don't want the girl be man enough and kindly say so and stop wasting your time, hers and ours for that matter angry

There's this thread here on our forum with the topic "WHY DO GIRLS PLAY HARD TO GET", come and see guys condemning girls for the same attitude you're complaining of, it seemed as all the girls that played "hard to get" were niussances, now the girl has served it on a "platter of gold", yet she's still not off the hook

GUYs abeg ooh, make up your minds . . we have other things to attend to wink

Other things like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? / "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help / Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.