Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

5million - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5million (647 Views)

Ladies Love Money? Can You Kiss Him For #5million? / Techno Oil Builds Lpg Cylinder Manufacturing Plant To Produce 5million Cylinders / Unknown 3.5million Naira Was Credited Into My Bank Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5million by foreignboy: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2010
undecidedpls nl, help me.am confused.i went to who wants to be a millonnaire and i won 5million but i dont know what to do with the money.pls if you were in my shoes what will you do with the money or what will be the first thing you will do. angry embarassed undecided

(1) (Reply)

New Forum Suggestion / First Punny I Saw. / What Is The Highest Amout Ever Won On Mtn Who Want To Be A Millonaire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.