Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,684 members, 7,935,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:04 PM

I'm Seeing Nysc Renamed God Spoke To Me -christmasdon - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I'm Seeing Nysc Renamed God Spoke To Me -christmasdon (406 Views)

Can't Log In My Dashboard, Seeing Invalid Email.....need Help / Who Else Is Seeing This On Their Dashboard / Am I The Only One Seeing This On My NYSC Dashboard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Seeing Nysc Renamed God Spoke To Me -christmasdon by Christmasdon(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2019
GOD SHOWED IT TO ME IN A VISION, NYSC WILL BE RENAMED , I LOVE GOD.
Re: I'm Seeing Nysc Renamed God Spoke To Me -christmasdon by rusher14: 12:04am On Jun 24, 2019
Nigerians and religion.
Re: I'm Seeing Nysc Renamed God Spoke To Me -christmasdon by blackpanthar: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2019
all these INCOMPLETE INCOMPETENT Seers... what is wrong with you biko?

See, have sense... DID GOD ASK YOU TO POST IT HERE?
Abi you saw through a dark glass, GOD SHOWED YOU, sit yourself down and seek God for direction on what to do with the vision then who to tell... YOU ARE HERE blowing your trumpet so that when it comes to pass you can take the glory abi?

Pls stop this nonsense and grow up. In QUIETNESS lies your strength.

Tell the vision to your prayer buddies and intercede. Stop coming online to post half baked VISION.

Christmasdon:
GOD SHOWED IT TO ME IN A VISION, NYSC WILL BE RENAMED , I LOVE GOD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A PPA In Ibadan / Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can’t Write Any English Word – NYSC / NYSC Batch C Group And Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.