Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji (11480 Views)

Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by technuel: 7:22am On Jun 24, 2019
Not just that there are many causes and mind you it is not even about money because many accomplished people have in the past committed suicide .
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by technuel: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2019
True Talk
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Jaqenhghar: 7:26am On Jun 24, 2019
Melonny:
I totally agree with you. I was at a training session recently and a question was asked - 'where did you see yourself in the next 10 years?'. People were saying things.. Well, I said, I don't see myself anywhere, I don't expect anything than to be happy.. The whole class when silent. When we set too high targets and we don't achieve them, we become depressed because we tend to compare ourselves with other people.. I just need to do everything possible today to have a good future.
What of those who achieved , had everythong going for them and still get tue depression. Has it even occured to you that people may feel depressed because they fear losing all they had? Try doing some research abeg. Dont follow this bimbo
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Dipsong: 7:26am On Jun 24, 2019
dachiwater:
Linda Ikeji who took to Instagram to encourage those depressed, stated that one of the reasons for depression is lack of fulfillment. 

According to the celebrity blogger, the best way to stay happy is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to be and embracing what your life is. Linda Ikeji who stated that one of the reasons for depression is lack of fulfillment, added that when one starts looking at other people's lives, they forget that everyone is on their own journey and no two journeys even along the same path are alike. 

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/24/one-of-the-reasons-for-depression-is-lack-of-fulfillment-linda-ikeji/

Nigeria is a major factor , as u get to pray some prayer points someone from a country where things are working wont ever pray about , when u think of how to pay your next house rent without a good job or no job at all, thats when u will undertand what depression is. Again ,may God punish all wicked leaders in this country. God only want us to praise him he doesnt expect us to be shouting fire on enemies that doesnt want us to progress , Nigeria evil leadership is bigger than that witch craft you think that is tormenting ur life in your family.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Hoodbilonia: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2019
I lost 13m last year,i felt depressed for 5months,
not till i overcame it bich
And moved on.
Fuckkk
We gotts make this money niggis
Fuckkkk. I wannabe a moneytician

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Melonny(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

What of those who achieved , had everythong going for them and still get tue depression. Has it even occured to you that people may feel depressed because they fear losing all they had? Try doing some research abeg. Dont follow this bimbo
fear to lose all your asset is still under expectation.. Example, your bank balance is 10m today, you expect it to grow to 20,30,100m. If instead of growing, it decreases to 10k. What do you think?
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by SOFTENGR: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2019
Lack of contentment and unnecessary anxiety.
And sometimes allowing the society to define your life for you.
Believe in yourself and appreciate what you have rather than what you don't have

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by IsraelSongz: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2019
obinnaoduduwa:
I disagree with her, what of those ones that lost there love ones and never bounce back and there life is full of achievement and still depressed

She said "One of the reasons" not "The only reason'.
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2019
obinnaoduduwa:
I disagree with her, what of those ones that lost there love ones and never bounce back and there life is full of achievement and still depressed

Did you go to school at all
Person say one of
You're here writing u disagree with her

Isn't lack of fufilment one of d causes of depression
Pls read before u comment trash..
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by owila4luv(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2019
obinnaoduduwa:
achievement are of different type, that's why they say the rich also cry, someone can be fulfil financially but not fulfil emotionally. #alljoin
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by daevey(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2019
3rdavefarms:
You are right Linda

Meanwhile today is my Birthday show me love
I have enough data to deal with Sport betting guys on here today ... thanks to Airtel 500 for 2 gig

show me d way plss
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by JimohMomoh: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2019
Hmmm... is she afraid of mentioning Buhari and APC government.
Action congress was even better than APC.
How come a country termed one of the happiest people on earth within 4 years it's citizens slipped into depression.
Was everyone having fulfilment in life before this administration came in.
Aunty Linda Pls answer me
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Kingosytex(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2019
3rdavefarms:
You are right Linda

I have enough data to deal with Sport betting guys on here today ... thanks to Airtel 500 for 2 gig

Happy birthday man!! i wish you a fruitful, joyous and glorious years ahead

Remain blessed!!
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Kingosytex(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2019
tolakush92:

Did you go to school at all Person say one of You're here writing u disagree with her
Isn't lack of fufilment one of d causes of depression Pls read before u comment trash..

the guy you quoted obviously has comprehension problem.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2019
chrisdstar:

Your problem is English
She said one,there are still other factors

English teacher. well done. Lack of fulfillment is not one of the reasons for depression. Many a time many fulfilled people suffer depression. I have gone through various medical journals on the subject and no where was this mentioned.

Linda is always looking for an avenue to tell us how wealthy and fulfilled she is.
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Jaqenhghar: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2019
Melonny:
fear to lose all your asset is still under expectation.. Example, your bank balance is 10m today, you expect it to grow to 20,30,100m. If instead of growing, it decreases to 10k. What do you think?
Thays not my point. Guy depression is not alll about money. Succesful people have fallen into depression. Its a mental illness that some people cant switch off like that. I think the problem here is you people confuse depression and unhappiness
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by pinkygurl(f): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2019
Kingosytex:
Linda said it all. Lack of fulfilment is one of the causes of depression.

"the best way to stay happy is by letting go of what you think your life is supposed to be and embracing what your life is".....FACT!!

[center][/center] angry
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2019
3rdavefarms:
You are right Linda

please how did you get 2gb for #500?
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Horus(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2019
Lack of idealism is the main cause of depression among people today
Depression sets in if there is a lack of zeal to fight

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by goodnewscliff(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2019
is she FULFILLED? what does it takes to be fulfilled? whats fulfillment in the real sense?

mthheeeww
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by meobizy(f): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2019
1. She looks like an old slut.
I guess her body now matches her mindset.

2. Whoever she’s paying to compose her write ups don hammer.
For an English major her grammar construction was horrible, no different from what I see here daily.

3. Since when did depression become a big thing here?
We are monkeys: our thought processes are too simple to conjure something complex like depression.
All we do daily is wake up, hustle for food, burn thieves alive, sleep then rinse and repeat.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by aparata: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2019
Just take it easy, also remember you are better off than lot of your peers.

mosegifted:
Very correct, I have been battling with depression for the past one year and four months now. Because of lack of fulfillment
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Ugosample(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2019
meobizy:
1. She looks like an old slut.
I guess her body now matches her mindset.

2. Whoever she’s paying to compose her write ups don hammer.
For an English major her grammar construction was horrible, no different from what I see here daily.

3. Since when did depression become a big thing here?
We are monkeys: our thought processes are too simple to conjure something complex like depression.
All we do daily is wake up, hustle for food, burn thieves alive, sleep then rinse and repeat.

what kind of comment is this ?
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by meobizy(f): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2019
Ugosample:

what kind of comment is this ?
A well thought one.
Now post your own.
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Ugosample(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2019
meobizy:
A well thought one. Now post your own.
calling her "an old slut" is a well thought comment to you? undecided
interesting
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by meobizy(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2019
Ugosample:

calling her "an old slut" is a well thought comment to you? undecided

interesting
You’re here looking for an argument?
Sorry, I won’t give you one.
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2019
Kingosytex:
Linda said it all. Lack of fulfilment is one of the causes of depression.

"the best way to stay happy is by letting go of what you think your life is supposed to be and embracing what your life is".....FACT!!

true reality
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Josephilemona(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2019
3rdavefarms:
You are right Linda

happy belated birthday to you sir.
Re: One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Linda Ikeji by Noah2gud(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2019
To all lovers
Men/Ladies Check yourself if you are fit for that relationship
Are you ready to move it to the next level
watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0M9QDZGRWQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji VS Rita Dominic: Who Dresses Better?(Photos) / Ciara And Olivia Are Gay? / Biola Ige Heard That Tonto Was Responsible For Her Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.