Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,571 members, 7,978,889 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:24 PM

Stop Saying Those Negative Words. Today I Uproot Every Negative Word You Spoke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Saying Those Negative Words. Today I Uproot Every Negative Word You Spoke (235 Views)

The First Time You Spoke In Tongues: Share The Experience / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / The First Time You Spoke In A New Tongue!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Saying Those Negative Words. Today I Uproot Every Negative Word You Spoke by uchkochi(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2019
Stop saying those negative words. TODAY I UPROOT EVERY NEGATIVE WORD YOU HAVE SPOKEN THAT IS AFFECTING YOU NOW OR THAT MAY AFFECT YOU LATER IN LIFE IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME.

No matter what you go through do not murmur or complain. God does not only hear prayer, He hears complain. (Paul and Steven were stoned at the same gate, Steven desired death by committing his spirit to God's hands BUT Paul commanded life and he lived without any hurt).This was the undoing of John the Baptist. John the Baptist was beheaded because he spoke words of doubt. How can the fore runner of Jesus begin to doubt the person of Jesus.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Proverbs 18:21. If only you knew that the power the devil is boasting to have is actually the result of making you speak negatively thereby using your own power against you.

As humans, negative thoughts may come to your mind once in a while, it is permitted to go through your mind but do speak it out. In the midst of your troubles turn your pain to praise. Negative confession attracts negative spirits. Avoid negative people and set ups. This is your day. Say this after me, say " TODAY I UPROOT EVERY NEGATIVE WORD I HAVE SPOKEN THAT IS AFFECTING ME NOW OR THAT MAY AFFECT ME LATER IN LIFE IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME".

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232

1 Like

Re: Stop Saying Those Negative Words. Today I Uproot Every Negative Word You Spoke by hisgrace090: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2019
I'm glad for this presciouse morning delicious spiritual meal.

My regard!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Military Men Harassing Protesters & Journalists From Protest In Front Of COZA / Justin: COZA Is Not Our Member – CAN / I Neee The Last Holy Ghost Service Sermon!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.