Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini (54778 Views)

Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene / Portable Poses With Ladies In Bikini (Photos) / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by Maccar02: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Singer, Naira Marley is currently enjoying the pleasures of his life since he was released from prison.

He's been in Abuja for a few days and has been a guest of Nigerian billionaire, Ned Nwoko and his wife, Regina Daniels.

In a post shared by Mrs Regina Nwoko, was unseen video of a beautiful lady in bikini dancing, rocking and twerking for Naira Marley while he sings for them inside Ned Nwoko Regina Daniels husband private jet.
Watch The Video

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/naira-marley-sings-as-beautiful-bikini.html?m=1

new track for Ned n reg...soon no be me talk am oo
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by seedsower(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
I just don't like this nairamarley. God forgive me

Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by Ilerioluwa02: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
They're coming... grin

Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by stieyven(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
NameChecker:
grin grin grin
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and explain these photo you posted here.
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by unapologetic77: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:
See that black yoruba girl's backside like oshomhole face grin grin grin grin
you will go to hell cos of Yoruba why don't u post your yam leg rigid backside and hairy breast
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by ipobarecriminals: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Singing*Imole olorun to tan modupe moyo sese moyin baba*
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by Olajah81: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
To Bleep just dey hungry me
Any free toto available

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by KristaPretty(f): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
unapologetic77:
you will go to hell cos of Yoruba why don't u post your yam leg rigid backside and hairy breast

Hahahahahaha, stop being frustrated cos you have hair growing out of your anus! If you see me you go chop shit like yoruba boys grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
onlyempress:
Is it jus me or is it that the blask girl is looking like an ape
Why body shaming her, is it a crime to be dark in complexion.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by Freshlorde: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chop life
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by mmadu5(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
e be like say this naira marley don turn to junky after this EFCC saga a smart dude will enter studio and start making music
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by Carlyboi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:

Hahahahahaha, stop being frustrated cos you have hair growing out of your anus! If you see me you go chop shit like yoruba boys grin grin grin grin grin grin
Plenty talk no dey full basket unto the Giselle bundchen,Beyoncé or irina shayk or the Alessandra ambrosio way u be!gbe body eh joor
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
eeewwwwwww!!!!! very Ugly creatures sad
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by laurentium(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Olajah81:

See d way u re foaming in the mouth Ur village pple have succeeded in finally dialing ur hotline U need miracle, l swear
at least i have village people that remembers to dial my hot line.
unlike the rejected you of a thousand fathers
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by Ategberoson(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:

when did isoko turn to Yoruba? your busy Toto won't give you the benefit of proper reason for once right?
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
I just don't like this nairamarley. God forgive me
Me too. Dude is just always damn rrtating to me. There ain't anything worthy about him or his life at all.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by West2019(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Barney11:
Where were they when you were in prison? Be wise, save and treat you mama good cos that woman is good.
ur brain dey work
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by NameChecker: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and explain these photo you posted here.

When did you repent?
grin
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by abijaofficial(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
LOL
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by dam2000(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
See the rubbish they re doing inside aircraft if it crash who dem go blame
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by OSUigboKiller: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:
shut up

yoruba kor, osu ni
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by simi10: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:
��
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
onlyempress:
Is it jus me or is it that the blask girl is looking like an ape

KristaPretty:

I smell jealousy
Re: Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini by gambia(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ostrogoth:
What exactly is going on between Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko and Nairaland? Thunder fire this OP if he/she ignores the question!!

I just taya sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Abimbola's Burial In Canada (Photos, Video) / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him / Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.