Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Free Catholic Ebooks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Catholic Ebooks (214 Views)

Burial Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting (Photos) / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Catholic Ebooks by martyneeky: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2019
Download and read Free catholic books from https://maryourhelp.org/Ebooks.html

The Catholic Ebooks found on the website are divided into various categories which includes: Ebooks on saints, Ebook on all ecumenical councils, Ebooks on angels, St augustine of hippo e-books, Catholic books, Catholic encyclopedia, Books on catholic theology, E-books on christology, Books on mariology, Books on eucharist, E-books on exorcism, Books on marian apparitions, Books on papal encyclical, Marian e-books, Books on martyrs, Books on miracles, Books on st joseph, E-books on purgatory, E-books on monks & hermits, Book on all the church's constitutions, declarations and decrees, Ebooks on trinity, Books on vulgate.

Free catholic ebooks link: https://maryourhelp.org/Ebooks.html
Re: Free Catholic Ebooks by martyneeky: 1:16am On Jan 12, 2020
Novena To St Michael

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, Amen. Come Holy Ghost, fill the hearts of the faithful, and in kindle in them the fire of thy love.
V. Send forth thy spirit, and they shall be created.
R. And thou shall renew the face of the earth.

LET US PRAY

Oh God, who by the light of the Holy Ghost, didst instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that in the same spirit we may be truly wise, and ever rejoice in His consolation, through Christ our lord. Amen. 
V. Thou, o lord will open my lips.
R. And my tongue shall announce Thy praise.
V. Incline unto my aid, o God.
R. Oh lord, make haste to help me.
V. Glory be to the father, etc.
R. As it was in the beginning, etc.

EXAMINATION OF CONSCIENCE 
PSALM 51

Have mercy on me, oh lord for i have sinned. In your compassion blot out my offence. O wash me more and more from my guilt and cleanse me from my sins, my offences truly I know them, my sin is always before me, against you, you alone, have I sinned, what is evil in your sight I have done; that you may be justified when you give sentence and be without reproach when you judge, oh see, in guilt I was born, a sinner was I conceived indeed you love truth in the heart, then in the secret of my heart teach me wisdom, oh purify me, then I shall be clean, wash me, i shall be whiter than snow, make me hear rejoicing and gladness, that the bones you have crush my trill. From my sins turn away your face, and bloth out all my guilt. A pure heart create for me, oh God, put a steadfast spirit within me, do not cast me away from your presence, nor deprive me of your holy spirit, give me again the joy of your help, with a spirit of favour sustain me, that I may teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will return to you. Oh rescue me, God, my helper, and my tongue ring out your goodness. O lord, open my lips, and my mouth shall declare your praise. For a sacrifice to take no delight, burnt offering from me you would refuse, my sacrifice, a contrite spirit. A humbled, contrite heart you will not spurn. In your goodness, show favour to zion, Rebuild the wall of jerusalem, then you will be pleased with lawful sacrifice (burnt offering wholly consumed) then you will be offered young bull on your altar. Glory to the father, to the son, and to the holy spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

NOVENA TO ST MICHAEL
https://maryourhelp.org/St-michael-the-arch-angel-novena.html

(1) (Reply)

See Why This Video Went Viral Online / Our Daily-devotional-our Loving Father 10th July / Enter Here To Freely Download The Deliverance Sermon: The Anointing Of Jerubbal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.