Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria (33102 Views)

Plane Carrying 133 Crashes In China, Casualties Unknown / Roads In Kano Looked Like This In 1970 (photo) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by benzene00: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Pls when last was the list updated,

Cos I have been plying that amasiri - okigwe road in ebonyi and I can tell you it's smooth as my gf pu#sy

1 Like

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by DayoAyo701(f): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
So Sad
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by EMMYLBANKS(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
If Ekosodin roads are not included that means the list ain't complete
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by Flashlaundry(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ok

[b][/b]

At Flash Laundry, we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939<
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by daveBABA95(m): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
The moment I found Ebonyi on that list, then I knew this report was as useless as the writer.

Very accurate
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by Gabson001(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
The moment I found Ebonyi on that list, then I knew this report was as useless as the writer.
Oga respect urself jare.. Yes the thread doesnt make sense to you, what makes the op useless?

2 Likes

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by suky1976: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Where is Lagos ,ikorodu shagamu road, Ajah Ilaje road, Onipanu mushin area, Coconut boundary , Lagos mowe,ibafo road, ijebu ode Ibadan old road

1 Like

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by GenFunction: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
benue go always rep for this kind ish

1 Like

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by shugabasbn: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
This mod is a funniest man, is there any roads in Nigeria that is not bad? The only fairly road is unfinished Lagos Ibadan road

1 Like

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by asha80(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
neoclassical:

Ebonyi
Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway; Abakaliki-Afikpo Expressway; Amasiri-Okigwe Expressway; Ivo-Oso Edda Road and some roads linking the hinterlands in the state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/from-south-to-east-north-to-west-the-133-deadliest-roads-in-nigeria/

Who posted this trash here? For you to have mentioned some of those roads in Ebonyi State means you are high on hard drugs. All the Ebonyi State roads you mentioned here are so clean without a single Pothole. Abakaliki-Afikpo Road is a clean tarred road, Amasiri-Okigwe Road has a "Nylon Tar" which was constructed by Former Senate President, Anyim Pius Anyim, his home town is along that road in Ivo LGA. In further display of your ignorance, you mentioned Ivo-Oso Road, which is still part of the Amasiri-Okigwe Road. This is pure trash. Vanguard or whoever posted this trash should always do a thorough research before posting stuff like this.
he isn't talking about smoothness of the roads but security issues on the roads

4 Likes

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by asha80(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
shugabasbn:
This mod is a funniest man, is there any roads in Nigeria that is not bad? The only fairly road is unfinished Lagos Ibadan road
are you sure you read the post?

2 Likes

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
sad shocked shocked sad may we not see evil/blood sucker
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by noble2faith(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
I knw Maiduguri Road will not be in the list.
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by LincolnLynn(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
chibu4u2:
The only deadly road I know is IBADAN-ISEYIN and vice-versa..........if you want sure miscarriage, travel through that road.
That's so true..I'm based in iseyin and the thought of traveling to Ibadan gives me stomach bug..

1 Like

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by Canadanow: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
chibu4u2:
The only deadly road I know is IBADAN-ISEYIN and vice-versa..........if you want sure miscarriage, travel through that road.

I swear to God. That road is the worst road in the whole country. Or make you take Oyo to Iseyin too. Na God go save person for this country ooo

1 Like

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nassarawa
Shendam Road; Obi/Keana/Awe Road; Akwanga/Keffi Road; Keffi/Nasarawa/Toto Road; Gudi-Keffi Road; Gudi Garaku Road; Nasarawa-Toto-Gadabuke Road; and Akwanga/Abuja Road.

All these copy and paste bloggers self.
You'll just copy and paste without carrying out a little research.

How can you list one road four times?
Again, that road is one of the safest roads in northern Nigeria as far as I know

1 Like

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by kpo4real: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Did we have any good road in this modern Nigeria
As far as am concern no road
Anyway welcome to next level buhari promise you.
Say Buhari Say .......................
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
In summary: Almost every major road in the shithole... The ones yet to be "criminalized", are yet to become major roads. undecided
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by prodigyhenry: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
neoclassical:

Ebonyi
Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway; Abakaliki-Afikpo Expressway; Amasiri-Okigwe Expressway; Ivo-Oso Edda Road and some roads linking the hinterlands in the state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/from-south-to-east-north-to-west-the-133-deadliest-roads-in-nigeria/

Who posted this trash here? For you to have mentioned some of those roads in Ebonyi State means you are high on hard drugs. All the Ebonyi State roads you mentioned here are so clean without a single Pothole. Abakaliki-Afikpo Road is a clean tarred road, Amasiri-Okigwe Road has a "Nylon Tar" which was constructed by Former Senate President, Anyim Pius Anyim, his home town is along that road in Ivo LGA. In further display of your ignorance, you mentioned Ivo-Oso Road, which is still part of the Amasiri-Okigwe Road. This is pure trash. Vanguard or whoever posted this trash should always do a thorough research before posting stuff like this.

Mr man calm down, it isn't about the quality of the roads. If you had read the article le comprehensively and understood before your bottled up anger exploded you would have seen where he mentioned insecurity, eg banditry, kidnapping, heist, highway robbery etc.. that's the main focus not quality of roads

1 Like

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Why do youths of nowadays find it difficult to comphrend?d poser is writing about 133 deadliest roads in terms of d rate of kidnappings not tarred roads.
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by thatigboman: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
neoclassical:

Ebonyi

not talking of clean road, but insecurity on the road
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by permit(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Op oya bring your head make I knock you just 5* what of abia state

1 Like

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by Emarvel(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Noted
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by Whobedatte(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
aba-ph road is the worst road in Nigeria
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by Olajah81: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
D writer is useless
He really mess up concerning Ogun state
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by asha80(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Whobedatte:
aba-ph road is the worst road in Nigeria
in terms of security?

1 Like

Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by nnokwa042(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
neoclassical:

Ebonyi

deadly is not about potholes but about kidnapping and killing going on road
Re: The 133 Deadliest Roads In Nigeria by Abogwara: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
neoclassical:

Ebonyi

The report is about communal clash, armed robbery, kidnapping, herdsmen and other dangerous crimes not if the roads are smooth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video / Fire Razes Boats At Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead / International Airlines Move Into PH Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.