Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,391 members, 7,950,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Why Does Zenith Bank Charge N52.50 For ATM Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Does Zenith Bank Charge N52.50 For ATM Card (440 Views)

What Kind Of Bank Charge Is This? / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Zenith Bank Charge N52.50 For ATM Card by ithink7: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
I recently revived by abandoned Zenith bank account but I realized they have been charging me N52.50 every month. When I asked their customer service personnel, they called it account/ATM maintenance. GTBank doesn't have anything like this or maybe I haven't noticed.

I just want to be able to leave my money in a bank and meet it intact anytime I need it, not that banks will be making dubious deductions on my money because it's in their bank. After all they're supposed to trade with the money and eat the profit.

Who else has noticed this and what options are available to stop this dubious deductions?
Re: Why Does Zenith Bank Charge N52.50 For ATM Card by HarunaWest(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
ithink7:
I recently revived by abandoned Zenith bank account but I realized they have been charging me N52.50 every month. When I asked their customer service personnel, they called it account/ATM maintenance. GTBank doesn't have anything like this or maybe I haven't noticed.

I just want to be able to leave my money in a bank and meet it intact anytime I need it, not that banks will be making dubious deductions on my money because it's in their bank. After all they're supposed to trade with the money and eat the profit.

Who else has noticed this and what options are available to stop this dubious deductions?
Stop using a atm card i guess.... GTBak charges theirs at the end of the year.. Every bank charges it... Its a CBN policy thing. No bank manufactured it and its a standard fee of 52.50k every months... Its used for the service and maintenance of ATM machine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Adsense Plus Website / Large Quantity Of Charcoal. For Sale / Pls I Need Your Advice I Want To Setup A Marketing Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.