Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance (558 Views)

When Your Appearance Doesn't Depicts Your Character And Personality / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Do you know that depression can make you start drawing tattoos and making different hairstyles? While others would assume you're showing off , what they dont know is you are looking for new ways to feel alive so u dont kill yourself. Thinking of going to braid my hair, please pray for me. I hope I dont end my life at some point, 15 years of being depressed, empty and socially isolating myself cuz nobody will ever get my pain.
Re: How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Prettydevil:
Do you know that depression can make you start drawing tattoos and making different hairstyles? While others would assume you're showing off , what they dont know is you are looking for new ways to feel alive so u dont kill yourself. Thinking of going to braid my hair, please pray for me. I hope I dont end my life at some point, 15 years of being depressed, empty and socially isolating myself cuz nobody will ever get my pain.
What's the source of your depression?
Re: How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Prettydevil:

What really is the matter? Talk to me.

1 Like

Re: How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mental health is real
Re: How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance by SkinnyNigga: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hahahhaha. 15 years?! damn
Re: How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance by CheedyJ(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
So,true bro. Mine is regular smoking..just keep hanging in there, pls..

1 Like

Re: How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance by chinchonglee(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ah!!! E don tey ooo...15years

But whats making u depressed?
Re: How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
What are your hobbies, your interest, for instance I love PES and art stuff, so times like that barely come. to me, try find life in your hobbies.
Re: How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
chinchonglee:
Ah!!! E don tey ooo...15years

But whats making u depressed?

Probably she the introverted type, especially ones whose jobs don't really involve mixing with a lot of people
Re: How Depression Can Alter Your Appearance by Mariangeles(f): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
Prettydevil:
15 years of being depressed ? That's unfortunate .
No matter how long it has been, you can still find happiness. DON'T ALLOW IT TO BECOME A PART OF YOU NO MATTER WHAT
All you need is PURPOSE, a reason to LIVE !

To overcome depression, come out of yourself, look beyond your self pity and think of the people suffering for real with little or no hope .

The orphans with little or nothing to eat, the homeless man under the bridge with nowhere to lay his head, the prisoners that haven't seen the outside world for so long, that man down with kidney failure that needs dialysis every week to stay alive and cost so much, that young girl that is down with leukemia and is fighting for her life, that other girl that is suffering from sickle cell disease, nursing pains almost every single day...
The list is endless .
Look for ways to help humanity, make your own contribution, FOR THAT IS TRUE PURPOSE .

Even if you're sick, look beyond yourself and help others more sick than you , it'll give you the strength to keep living, to keep going... You're alive for a reason .

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: 7 Reasons Why Relationships Fall Apart / Rejoice Friends....nwamaikpe Is Back / Heloct Stop Lying To Me, Do You Really Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.