Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,266 members, 7,967,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:46 AM

Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room (5594 Views)

Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home / Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home / "Hole In My Shorts" - Yemi Alade Steps Out In Body Hug (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by komivi: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
A man from Oklahoma build his dream home over a pond so he could fish from the comfort of his house, and everyone is fascinated by his idea.

Many people have a clear idea and image of how they’d like their dream home to be, a picture so vivid that they can even see and feel it when they close their eyes.

One man in Oklahoma, Paul Philips, made his vision a reality by building his dream home over a pond in Skiatook. One part of his dream was to have a trap door in the living room that will allow him to fish whenever he wants.

Source: Naija Good Forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by hisgrace090: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Fish today and tomorrow and see how fishes disappear around the house.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by APOPTOSIS: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Good One
Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by Fidelismaria: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lol

Make your dreams come true

Lol
Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by aolawale025: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Living a dream.....the ultimate life

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by CapitalHYC(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Life is all about fulfillment... he got what he wanted after working towards it... that's the beauty of Life

5 Likes

Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by hardbody: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
Well, fine....until the floods come ...

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 25, 2019
hardbody:

It’s a lake wink
Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by falcon01: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2019
hardbody:
its a lake.. I know someone said that but I gotta say it again it's a f*cking lake it moves only withing its designated Position. p.p.s Ponds are smaller
Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by ukaface(f): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2019
Cooool.
Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by dreamwords: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mosquitoes will live with him happill forever
Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by hardbody: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
falcon01:
its a lake.. I know someone said that but I gotta say it again it's a f*cking lake it moves only withing its designated Position. p.p.s Ponds are smaller

Ok. So it's a lake and I have heard. I thought you were going to add to this body of knowledge when you mentioned me on this. Guy, pls go and get busy.
Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by falcon01: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
hardbody:

Ok. So it's a lake and I have heard. I thought you were going to add to this body of knowledge when you mentioned me on this. Guy, pls go and get busy.
you just couldn't accept the fact that you were Ignorant.
Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by sparog(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
hisgrace090:
Fish today and tomorrow and see how fishes disappear around the house.

Fish won't disappear
Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by hardbody: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2019
falcon01:
you just couldn't accept the fact that you were Ignorant.

Lol. If you weren't either bored or dumb you would have noticed that I did not join issues with the first guy that said it was a lake. We did not even argue. Couldn't you just take your frustration elsewhere? I did not know it was a lake. He pointed it out. Do you have to come into my space out of your boredom? Imp
Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by falcon01: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
hardbody:

Lol. If you weren't either bored or dumb you would have noticed that I did not join issues with the first guy that said it was a lake. We did not even argue. Couldn't you just take your frustration elsewhere? I did not know it was a lake. He pointed it out. Do you have to come into my space out of your boredom? Imp
I guess its the way I Replied you. Sorry!
Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by hardbody: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
falcon01:
I guess its the way I Replied you. Sorry!

It's fine. I am sorry if my last response was abusive. Cheers.
Re: Man Builds Dream Home Over A Pond So He Can Fish From A Hole In His Living Room by koffinene: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
smiley
hardbody:

It's fine. I am sorry if my last response was abusive. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Shania Twain And Jennifer Lopez: Looking Bangin’ In Bodysuits / Checkout Singer SOUND SULTAN Biography, Life And Scandals / No Bra? BBA Rough Girl Huddah Monroe Flashes Her Oranges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.