Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,593 members, 7,926,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:17 PM

Aguda For Kogi State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aguda For Kogi State Governor (784 Views)

Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Mustapha Mona Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Race, Vows To End Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aguda For Kogi State Governor by maxman01: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
BEFORE WE GO TOO FAR ON KOGI

1) The political move to lead Kogi can never be achieved on an indidlvidual basis. There is very little that I can do by myself. I am limited in mental capacity, geographical knowledge, financial prowess, political sagacity or physical audacity. I am just me, AGUDA, with apparent human limitations. The only approach that
guarantees a measure of a possible win is in the collective ownership of the campaign which has so far proven to be our strength. I open this campaign to you to own if your interest is in a better leadership paradigm in Kogi than you currently have.

2) While we may possess the sincerity of purpose, the conviction of motive and a clear cut agenda for reshaping and disrupting a history of oppressive dictatorial democracy in Kogi, there is no surety that the mass of the people are willing, ready, and amenable to the bright, progressive reset that we propose. A lot of the people believe in their suffering as natural and normal while some have already resigned themselves to vote selling. Without the active engagement of friends, professionals and contacts joining the Kogi citizens reorientation programme, the task gets harder. Call your friends and business partners in Kogi today and tell them about our proposed reset. Communicate possibilities to them on our behalf. The people do not know enough.

3) The campaign has been running on my personal savings and there is a limit to which that will go given that we still have primaries to contest within the party. While we will not run money based politics, we will nevertheless have to deploy funds for execution of plans. This campaign will therefore remain open to those of you who believe in our vision and the mission to Kogi to support us with vehicles, rooms and houses in Kogi, financial contributions, and material offers. Shall I at this juncture mention that we have thankfully received a number of offers and we remain grateful to all Donors. One of the biggest contributions yet is from Adasa Cookey who is so sold to our dream that we will be on his video production sets without paying a dime. For those of you who know Adasa, the value of that is in no small millions. Thank you sir. We are very open to your financial donations as long as they do not come at the expense of payment of Kogi workers salaries when we get to office. Thank you in advance.

4) This campaign does not yet possess the ticket of the AAC. We are going through primaries soon I believe. For those of you who know how I work professionally, mediocrity is abhorred in my people and projects. This has translated to the very commendable execution of plans by different committees and teams working day and night, to ensure that we remain on course. The determined intelligence and strength of our in-house teams remain unassailable given the conditions of work that they are currently facing. So while you see a very organised and dedicated lot, putting out themselves to this vision like it was a paid job, we are yet to win the primaries of the AAC but hope to.

5) The "big" parties in Kogi right now are irrevocably incapable of causing any progressive or pointable development in the state. We however do not like to tell ourselves the truth due to party affiliation which does nothing for the state. Some people have 90% loyalty to a big party but a paltry 5% loyalty to true development of Kogi. This is the real war. Is politics only about party dominance (as you usually see loyalists on both sides fight daily on social media) or a vehicle for development? Call the AAC small but we are BIG on a successful Kogi. We are not like your big parties who are big in "party structure" and "election money" but dwarfs in sincere leadership .

I am AGUDA and TAKING KOGI BACK to the path of pointable progress is now the non-negotiable next.

#WeCan #TAKEITBACK.

AGUDA

Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by Howcanwe: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Way better than dino melaye and Yeye Bello #takeitback #aacparty #aguda2019 I'm in support of this
Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by maxman01: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sure better than yaya n dino
Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
POLITICS no need grammar.....

Dino understand the system better.....
Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by Rhaj: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
@Tradenaija Abi now he understands the system better while u joined those that will keep saying the system can never be better than the way it is and still want to dash out of the country.

Using one's hand to assign torment to one's self a.k.a suffering and smiling.

Aguda4Kogi
Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by IgalaDon: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
This Aguda guy needs to go and sell his candidiacy to the people. He obviously can be a Fashola for Kogi but the people too like money.
Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by maxman01: 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
@tradernaija how do u prefer tout to professionals . What was doing b4 politics ?
Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by Pasomanian: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aguda all the way. AAC needs to push this fresh face to Kogi. All the mad men advertising as leaders there need to give way for new thinking.

Suffering does not care whether you are Igala or Okun or Ebira o.

1 Like

Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by Adediwin0505: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
This is the man that can help Kogi out of the mess they are in. I have known him for over 20 years and I can comment that he is absolutely a man of integrity and performance. I have followed him and what I see is a man so compassionate about the people of Kogi.
#Wecan.
Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by Isholarauf: 12:25am On Jun 25, 2019
Aguda is the man for the Kogi Job... Not A Fraudster and gullible people like yaya Bello. Make the right choice today. Aguda 2019.

1 Like

Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by Bprettie4: 12:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Better choice for kogi pple, kogi be wise, don't allow the king of drama fool again

Say no to hiding on the tree
Say no to jumping out of the vehicle window
Say no to sleeping at the hospital frontage

Embraces#Hope, possibilities, certainty
#Yeskogican#
Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by mrvitalis(m): 1:28am On Jun 25, 2019
IgalaDon:
This Aguda guy needs to go and sell his candidiacy to the people. He obviously can be a Fashola for Kogi but the people too like money.
What did fashola even do in lagos that u guys keep hyping him

There is no sector he came close to the likes of ameachi and akpabio ,even kwankwaso is far better
Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by OyetundeJJ: 2:41am On Jun 25, 2019
Kogi state is in need of true leaders. The two major parties have failed them. I think they better go with this man called Aguda.

1 Like

Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by mont4me: 6:26am On Jun 25, 2019
Kogi state has the opportunity now to change their tide. PDP or APC will keep bleeding the state to suffering. The funny part of it is that we the youths keep on shouting they don't know what to do yet we stay away from the right thing. Let us support this brilliant youth Wole Aguda for governor. AAC all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by Jharmo: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2019
The State of event in kogi needs total overhauling and the people needs to learn from the past. Both the PDP & APC has nothing to offer the people again. They have both been tried and both failed woefully. Kogi has never benefited from leadership since it was created; this is the time to try something totally different because you cannot isolate a candidate from his party ideology. Having looked at all the candidates that have declared so far for the governorship position, only Aguda of the AAC stands out. This is the way to go if we must revive Kogi State from Barbarians and thugs.
#Aguda2019

1 Like

Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by alizma: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2019
My fear is what will happen if i put J in front of his name

1 Like

Re: Aguda For Kogi State Governor by omotoniwa(f): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2019
When last did you visit your home town and you are talking of ruling kogi from Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

New Ebonyi International Market, Gov Umahi Visits (photos) / Letter To Governor Babajide Sanwoolu From Lagos State Indigenous Student's. / What Went Wrong Sowore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.