Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

Wow! Check Out The Outfit That Singer Teni Wore To The 2019 BET Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Check Out The Outfit That Singer Teni Wore To The 2019 BET Awards (649 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Check Out The Outfit That Singer Teni Wore To The 2019 BET Awards by emmachenko1: 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nigeria’s budding star, Teniola Apata popularly known as Teni Makanaki was present at the the 2019 BET awards which took place at the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles yesterday, June 23, 2019.

The singer, who was nominated in the Best New International Act category, stood out as she was pictured on the blue carpet rocking her usual Tom Boy dress look. She wore a shirt and trouser with her famous durag

Teni was also pictured posing with Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong who looked stunning in her outfit.

CLICK TO VIEW PHOTOS BELOW:
https://www.swiftads.ng/ncXgc2
Re: Wow! Check Out The Outfit That Singer Teni Wore To The 2019 BET Awards by donbachi(m): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
I no dey check

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Celebrate Second Daughter Birthday / I’m Not Dependent On Men, I Dont Have A Sugar Daddy - Moesha Bodoung / ''I Wish I Could Be Both Parents To My Daughter'' - Davido's First Babymama Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.