Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,331 members, 7,881,236 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Is It Right To Enter Into Another Relationship Once You Break Up With Your EX - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is It Right To Enter Into Another Relationship Once You Break Up With Your EX (386 Views)

Poetry And Other Writing Competitions To Enter In 2022 / 3 Reasons Why Getting Back With Your Ex Is Never A Good Idea / A Break Up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Enter Into Another Relationship Once You Break Up With Your EX by adaezeh126(f): 4:31am On Jun 25, 2019
This is a question that millions of people ask everyday. But to tell you the truth I don't think it is right to start a new relationship once you just break up with your Ex.
I think you should have given your heart the chance so that the pains caused by your Ex can heal, so that you can be able to make the right decision on who you want to date next so that you can avoid the previous mistake that took places between you and your ex.

You might like to start a new date so that your Ex can be jealous but dear let me tell you the truth you are not hurting anybody or making anybody jealous rather then yourself.
So friends let sit up when making choice or decisions in relationship.
Feel free to tell me what you think about this issue that is happening right before us which I believe that most of us are victims of this.
Do not feel forget to drop your questions here or through adaezeh126@gmail.com do have a pleasant day

(1) (Reply)

The Night It Happened Part Ii / How To Be A Mother And A Good Wife / How To Make The Best Of A Time Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.