Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,252 members, 7,964,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:30 AM

Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake (29763 Views)

Top 4 Djs Who Wear Masks And Why They Wear The Masks / Harrysong Blasts American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2019
Rolly22:

Go and sit down please, who knows these DJ's? What gives them the Effrontery to talk down on our artist and you want Us to keep Quite? No wonder you people become ass lickers and slaves to these white idiots.

K
Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by Rolly22(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2019
shogsman:
And some idiots here will be wailing in support of USA at any given opportunity.until Nigerians stop this usual asslicking the disrespect will keep rolling in,imagine this broke set of people saying trash about Afro beat simply because they’re white.

Some idiots here are even supporting them, that's why they Don't respect us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by Zoroaster: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2019
Angelfrost:
I don't know which is even more disrespectful: the fact that the idiot dragged Fela's name into Wizkid's matter, or that he attempted to compare Fela's music with the semi-trash Wizzy has been churning out, especially in recent times...

Maybe, if Nigerian artistes didn't go begging foreign artistes all the time for collabos, some of these insults would have been unuttered... Fela, Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey, Sunny Okosun, etc.. didn't need all that asslicking when their exceptional talents and quality of music were enough to break international barriers... In case those names flew over your young heads, lemme drop these too: Angelique Kidjo, Hugh Maskela, Yvonne Chaka Chaka, Brenda Fassie, etc...

Summary: our artistes must seriously start doing real music, and cut out the unAfrican noise.
fela has a lot of trashy songs too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by KendrickAyomide: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2019
Adakintroy:
Wizkid is nothing in America without drake. Who know wizkid in america. Una think it's easy to break into the American music space.

He may be a big star in Nigeria and Africa, but then a gain many Americans stIil thinks Africa is a country..that how much little they know of us.

When you take out southafrica and Egypt there little left to know about africa. So make una no raise shoulder.

You a third world country. There range of dealings are with first world.many of You are very class conscious so you can ralate with this in a broader sense.

Shut up
Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by KendrickAyomide: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2019
Zoroaster:
Angelfrost is a biased twofaced Foool. Most of fela's tracks were pure offkey garbage. I just love what he stood for
Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by Angelfrost(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Autotech312:

I'm not here to argue with WIZKID known or not known I'm just telling you it is very harsh to slam a person of WIZKID like that. Known or not known DRAKE saw what you or the DJ's did not see. What did DRAKE saw in NINIOLA before he starts following her on Instagram.

You don't compel or demand recognition, you attract it... I see that your answer to my questions is obviously and predictably "No/None". Thank you. grin
Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2019
Zoroaster:

A lot? Namely?... What made them exactly trashy? Beats? Lyrical quality or content? Instrumentation?...

Every great musician had certain imperfections... But, to say that about Fela says a lot about your musical appreciation skills.

I am not even a fan of Afrobeat, more soul and RnB inclined.
Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by Angelfrost(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Angelfrost is a biased twofaced Foool. Most of fela's tracks were pure offkey garbage. I just love what he stood for

Sigh... Unnecessary emotional rant. You need to reel it in... Seriously, how did my personal opinion become so aversive to your thought process that you had to resort to such unprovoked use of expletives on my person? Are you spoiling for a ban?... That was childish. You should know better.
Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by Phereezy: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin angry angry grin
Karemarealty288:
Who is Harrysong.. ;down here in Nairaland we dont know him.
. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by Adakintroy: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Shut up

Too late I already finish talking.
Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2019
Mk12:
I am not seeing any impact of Drake in Wizkid o.
our former Wizkid is better
so true.. Back then when wizkid was wizkid
Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2019
The only DJs in America i know are HE Jam Master Jay(late), HE DJ Premier, HRM Funk Master Flex, HRM Afrika Bambataa, HRM Grand Master Flash, DJ Kool Herc, DJ Screw, DJ Enuff, DJ Green Lantern, DJ Envy, DJ Clue, DJ Jazzy Joyce, DJ Jazzy Jeff, DJ Yella, Eric B, DJ Kay Slay, DJ Whoo Kid, DJ Drama, DJ Alchemist, Master Cee, Pete Rock, Lord Finesse, Duke da God, DJ Smallz, Marley Marl, Kid Capri, Scott la Rock, Diplo, Steve Aoki and the Rt. Hon DJ Khaled.

All these Bleep boys hating on Wizkid and claiming they DJs are looking relevance in the game.

Even these legends recognize Star Boy.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by Kaybex007(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2019
2BABA ahas said it. If no one talks about you, then you are nobody, whether na true or na lie ooo, my guy ooooooo. I am sure if he was nobody over there they will Noth gather round like witches who are doing night meeting and be talking about the young guy. They also want to make fame out of wizkid. They want to be well known.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2019
BlacSmit:
Who has ever heard the names of AY of those DJ's before undecided

Is your friend AY? Delete it from your Google keyboard sharply before e cause gbege o!
Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79644530:
Wizkid is somebody in Nigeria and the world at large.
where in Nigeria?
Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by ayusco85(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
odomanis:

How does what you just said relate to the issue at hand ? What wrong did he do by calling out some braths talking down on our own Wizkid and afrobeat ? instead of you to commend him for standing by Wizzy you are here abusing him. Mcheww !!

its still part of minding his business we were all preaching.
Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by dont8(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Rolly22:

Nigerian are crazy, we are our own enemies. Instead of supporting Harry song for Defending our own against these Albinos talking down on us, they are busy lashing our on Harry song, no wonder this people Don't respect us.
It baffling how this guys think sometimes, I don't really know what to compare them with to be honest!
Re: Harrysong Slams American Djs Who Said Wizkid Is Nobody Without Drake by booksrite001: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2019
phereezy:
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W, Ebuka, Tunde & Segun Demuren At Lala Akindoju's Traditional Wedding / Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly / Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.