Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Opening Cpanel With Mtn/glo Connections - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Opening Cpanel With Mtn/glo Connections (1181 Views)

The Fastest Web-browser For Slow Internet Connections / Mysql Error :: Too Many Connections / Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opening Cpanel With Mtn/glo Connections by bakenda(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
Hello, dont know if you experience similar problem
trying to check your mail or login to your cpanel on
mtn or glo internet - got any solution?
Re: Opening Cpanel With Mtn/glo Connections by DualCore1: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
Re: Opening Cpanel With Mtn/glo Connections by bakenda(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
Thanks for the link but dont seem to find the solution there
- is it to get another isp?
Re: Opening Cpanel With Mtn/glo Connections by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
They is just one solution i saw there. Lagoshost abi LagosGhost said if he was your host it will not be like that!

So you may try him, but first confirm from him.

Alternatively change to Zoom Mobile, That's what i use. And i can access Cpanel like facebook! Just that Cpanel has no female friends! cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Form To Email Script With Auto-responder Facility. / Why Can,t I Use My Gt Bank Atm Master Card To Make Payment / How Can Set Up Access To Download Ebooks From My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.