Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Sweet Moment! Messi Celebrated His Birthday With Family And National Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sweet Moment! Messi Celebrated His Birthday With Family And National Team (791 Views)

Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" / Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction / The Moment Messi Celebrated Musa's Second Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Moment! Messi Celebrated His Birthday With Family And National Team by hardtoget: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2019

Re: Sweet Moment! Messi Celebrated His Birthday With Family And National Team by hardtoget: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2019

Re: Sweet Moment! Messi Celebrated His Birthday With Family And National Team by Benekruku(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2019
I doubt if this cake will be sweet!
Re: Sweet Moment! Messi Celebrated His Birthday With Family And National Team by internationalman(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2019
Please permit me to say I'm crushing on his wife..

But how does someone manage to hate on Messi....

32 already? It's going to be funeral for football when you finally decide to leave the game for the likes of Neymar and Pogba..
Re: Sweet Moment! Messi Celebrated His Birthday With Family And National Team by ceejayMAX(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2019
Benekruku:
I doubt if this cake will be sweet!
YOU ARE HIGH ON SOME CHEAP DRUGS
Re: Sweet Moment! Messi Celebrated His Birthday With Family And National Team by oloriooko(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2019
What a player, what a player!!!
Congrats to one of the greatest player of all time "La puga" Messi.
Wishing you more accolades as you age with grace.
Re: Sweet Moment! Messi Celebrated His Birthday With Family And National Team by prodigyhenry: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2019
I just love the simplicity of this man, see the setting of the birthday of one of the greatest sportsmen ever seen, he just did it low-key with his family and friends no party no huge brouhaha. But our people here with 50k monthly income will snap prebirthday pictures, makeup, buy new cloth, throw parties that would indebt them for months after. Well sha every Mallam with his own kettle

(1) (Reply)

See Points Messi Used To Beats Ronaldo As Greatest Player In Football History / England 3-0 Nigeria?.. England Confirms Bukayo Saka Interest. / Messi Fans, Let's Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.