Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,399 members, 7,904,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

There Are Worse Things: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / There Are Worse Things: (719 Views)

Photo : Can You Recommend A Worse Punishment For This Criminal ; / Chai, Selfie Get Worse / Reasons Immortality Would Be Worse Than Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Worse Things: by AmenJoan(f): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
A father passing by his teenage daughter's bedroom was astonished tosee the bed was nicely made and everything was neat and tidy.
Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the centre of thepillow. It was addressed "Dad". With the worst premonition, he openedthe envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:-

Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you, but I'mleaving home. I had to elope with my new boyfriend Randy because Iwanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you.
I've been finding real passion with Randy and he is so nice to me. Iknow when you meet him you'll like him too - even with all hispiercing, tattoos, and motorcycle clothes. But it's not only thepassion Dad, I'm pregnant and Randy said that he wants me to have thekid and that we can be very happy together.
Even though Randy is much older than me (anyway, 42 isn't so old thesedays is it? ), and has no money, really these things shouldn't standin the way of our relationship, don't you agree?
Randy has a great CD collection; he already owns a trailer in thewoods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. It's true hehas other girlfriends as well but I know he'll be faithful to me inhis own way. He wants to have many more children with me and that'snow one of my dreams too.
Randy taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and he'll begrowing it for us and we'll trade it with our friends for all thecocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that sciencewill find a cure for AIDS so Randy can get better; he sure deservesit!!
Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care ofmyself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to knowyour grandchildren.
Your loving daughter,Rosie.

At the bottom of the page were the letters " PTO".
Hands still trembling, her father turned the sheet, and read:
PS:
Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than myreport card that's in my desk center drawer. Please sign it and callwhen it is safe for me to come home.
I love you!
Your loving daughter,Rosie
Re: There Are Worse Things: by Vic2k3(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2010
Bera remix
Re: There Are Worse Things: by clemcykul(f): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2010
i sick and tired of joke, its causing me eye sore for real embarassed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Husband N Wife / Simple But Interesting / Don't Laf!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.