Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,318 members, 7,964,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:28 PM

Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man (38081 Views)

Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi / Tragedy As Metal Bridge Collapse In Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi / Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by Macmoni(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
g
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by know: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by Guestlander: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
izzou:
angry

My question is

All the people that begged the young man, including Tonye Cole couldn't offer Soyinka their sit too

Why? Abi none of them sit down near window?

Soyinka actually thought highly of himself, but unfortunately, he met someone who probably didn't care about his status or didn't even like him

Let's leave the young man Abeg

Why is this about Soyinka? He gave the seat back and continued doing what he was doing according to the report.
This scenario happens all the time when traveling by air.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by yeyeosoronga: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
itsme01:
sad

oga soyinka stand up jare... Endsars endsars baba was quite... infact in his mind he must think who is this yahoo boy sharing business class with us

Soyinka has paid his dues. I will give him a pass if he chooses to stay silent on any national issue.
As per sitting by the window, no wrong has been committed provided he stood up from there when the owner of the seat came.
How many people will say they haven't done that before hoping the owner of the seat wouldn't be coming?
The only person that has chosen to make it an issue is the sycophant Mr T. Cole. Mr Soyinka is obviously someone he respects and worships. Unfortunately, he's just taken it too far, as the old man doesn't even send him

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by owila4luv(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sirpaul:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by Emmzy201(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
Benekruku:

1$ is now NGN120
I even heard that the other news is going to change $1 to ₦20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by Kobicove(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
chigoziri2403:
This is the least of Nigeria problems, let's move on
Daddy freeze has reacted, Please no more reactions

You can't move on yet cos I have not reacted! grin

The Tonye guy acted like a total asshole!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by itsme01: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Soyinka has paid his dues. I will give him a pass if he chooses to stay silent on any national issue.
As per sitting by the window, no wrong has been committed provided he stood up from there when the owner of the seat came.
How many people will say they haven't done that before hoping the owner of the seat wouldn't be coming?
The only person that has chosen to make it an issue is the sycophant Mr T. Cole. Mr Soyinka is obviously someone he respects and worships. Unfortunately, he's just taken it too far, as the old man doesn't even send him

i think he and Ameachi idolizes Prof soyinka and that isnt bad either, but trying to constantly paint youth of a particular generation wayward is what i dont like

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by Simpleaerobob(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
what if because of Wale soyinka that dude fail literature way back in secondary school?

as for me i wont leave my sit for the governor of my state self...

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by mrdrama: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Banter1:
That boy is a reflection of his family.

I want to believe that you're his uncle abi?
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by mamajj17(f): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
chigoziri2403:
This is the least of Nigeria problems, let's move on
Daddy freeze has reacted, Please no more reactions
No mind them my dear, we got better things to be solved in Nigeria shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by Adakintroy: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Centcanada:
As far as wole shoyika insulted Goddluck Jonathan when he was in power and he never consider the position or whatever he occupy then, people can never respect him anymore. What ever you saw whether open or secret, you must trap it too. You have lost relevance in this country because you and other political fools brought this mess of APC sufferness in this country. More insult will still come. I hail the young man for his courage jor. After all, we will continue to call a spade a spade.

Double likes for you especially relating to the Jonathan angle. The idiot could not hide is prejudice. Intellectual kor, tribal mother...more like.
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by DonBenny77(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Tonye Cole is out of order.
This means one can have business sense but not common sense

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by qleap2all(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Can't get the view of the guy. Please show his face. Only the prof. Is visible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by Amujale(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
That boy is a lost cause.

Wole Soyinka is a hall of famer and an elderly man.

Are there no elderly people in that boys household?

Lack of home training.

All for a mere window seat.

Brothers and sisters what is the world turning into, when we tend to shit on our heroes and saviours and instead praise and worship our oppressors.

I dont understand the logic.

I am certain that if the person who took his seat was an oyinbo man who worked as a poo collector, that same boy wouldnt act in the same way.

Infact he probably wouldnt say or does anything at all.
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
So what if they took a video of the incident and posted on social media what will u say? Or hasn’t He seen such video of incidents b4?
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by Myself2(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
itsme01:
sad

oga soyinka stand up jare... Endsars endsars baba was quite... infact in his mind he must think who is this yahoo boy sharing business class with us

As far say na Wolfe Soyinka,,,one of the people that supported Buharia against Jonathan,,the same Wole Soyinka that was picking on our dear Mama Peace,,,calling her a shepopothamus,,, then he should get up from that seat immediately,,no be every body send am.
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by AnanseK(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
The self conceited overrated professor again
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by 27Pushing30: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
@lalasticlala kindly have the topic changed... It's misleading... He ddidnt SAY, clearly from his FB post reads 'MAYBE' UNLAWFL
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by blank(f): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
SirLakes:
That guy should sue Mr Cole, next time he won't take people's pictures without their consent.

If you're in a public place, anyone can take your picture, consent or not. The question for determination will be if a plane during a flight fits the description of being a public place.
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
The Young man wey dey where him dey by now dey count him Benzimeter...Ona dey here dey complain about seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by engrchykae(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
BanevsJoker:
That was my first thought. Especially as the afro-wearing elderly man is a founding father of a cult group. What if some over-exuberant members of his cult decide to attack the tattooed, biceps-bulging young man? Mr Cole, you were wrong for this.
so you to say that soyinka is a cultist?
this is interesting
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by SirLakes: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
blank:

If you're in a public place, anyone can take your picture, consent or not. The question for determination will be if a plane during a flight fits the description of being a public place.
Okay
Sue for defamation cheesy
A good lawyer will juice Mr Cole well well smiley
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by Rajosh(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Soyinka and co (Magnificent seven) formed a cult group to fight legally for their rights. This young man followed Soyinka's footsteps by fighting for his right.
I'll only blame the dude if he was rude from the onset. Baba should have respected himself and stayed in his own seat but entitlement mentality of we Africans didn't make him realize it.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by Wally77(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Good talk...................
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by dikeigbo2(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
very very unlawful to take that guys picture for braking no law...only that someone wants to intimidate him...tonye cole just apologize to that guy for acting stupid and washing back of cup....nonsense
Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by chigoziri2403(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
mamajj17:

No mind them my dear, we got better things to be solved in Nigeria shocked shocked shocked
everything is a critical topic for discussion

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man by booksrite001: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2019
elbone2:
The Young man wey dey where him dey by now dey count him Benzimeter...Ona dey here dey complain about seat.

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long & Big Python Killed And Butchered For Meat (Photos) / 10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes / Man Accidentally Falls Into Well In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.