Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1108982 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hummels gives away a penalty

France 2 ermany 1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Have they finally retired that useless Boathand from the national team?

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Chai. To think I was one of those against expanding the Euros to 24 teams not knowing Germany might need it cos they will definitely be unseeded

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
raumdeuter:
This foolish Low had to remove Sane for that pylon Draxler

Why exactly is Draxler in the national team? He barely gets sub appearances for PSG but for some stupid reason Low keeps giving him playing time. And to sub him for Sane? Come on man, these are the issues I have with Low. He has definitely lost it and the sooner you guys fire him the better for Germany.

I expected France to score more goals considering we dominated the first half despite going down against the run of play.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:08am On Oct 17, 2018
France wey be Customer daada before. Iyaa o ki'n se omi obe oo cry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by EvilMetahuman: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bayern should bring in arsene Wenger cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
raumdeuter:
Hummels gives away a penalty

France 2 ermany 1

Not a penalty. With a VAR check, that may not have been given!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
That was absolutely not a penalty tbvh. But when your time don pass everything will just work against you

I heard Bayern passed on signing Jordon Sancho as he was offered to us on a plate. Not sure what to make of this but all I know is Ribery and Robben have to bounce at the end of the season

With what Gnabry played vs France Kovac would be very daft to still start with Ribery. I don't even mind if this year is a transitional one so long as it's devoted to us giving these young ins a shot

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
RuuDie:

Not a penalty. With a VAR check, that may not have been given!

Raumdeuter is blind.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
The Bayern management took an hour to blast the media today

If the team can show this type of passion on the field
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by madrid5: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
raumdeuter:
The Bayern management took an hour to blast the media today

If the team can show this type of passion on the field
the ulis blasted benat a former player which kind hypocrisy be that?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
madrid5:
the ulis blasted benat a former player which kind hypocrisy be that?

Ulli is a Trump type of person, he speaks without filter

He said the media was criticizing them for selling Bernat and that Bernat almost led to our ouster vs Sevilla

It was a stupid thing to say even if its right since Bernat is no longer our player

Hoeneß: "Let me tell you something. When we played in Seville, Juan Bernat was single handedly responsible for us almost being knocked out of the Champions League. Since then, we decided that he will be sold"

Hoeneß on his critics against Mesut Özil: "I just wanted to reduce the topic to sports and about his performances. The choice of words maybe wasn't great. I should have said crap not shiiit. Also the same for Bellarabi, I shouldn't have said: mentally ill"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by madrid5: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

He said the media was criticizing them for selling Bernat and that Bernat almost led to our ouster vs Sevilla

It was a stupid thing to say even if its right since Bernat is no longer our player

Hoeneß: "Let me tell you something. When we played in Seville, Juan Bernat was single handedly responsible for us almost being knocked out of the Champions League. Since then, we decided that he will be sold"

Hoeneß on his critics against Mesut Özil: "I just wanted to reduce the topic to sports and about his performances. The choice of words maybe wasn't great. I should have said crap not shiiit. Also the same for Bellarabi, I shouldn't have said: mentally ill"
to be fair bayern nor get better management sha,na mumu like this make una dey depend on robben and ribery since 20 AD
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who will save us from this man ooh grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kovac's old club dey massacre Dusseldorf atm so we are actually 7th till we play tomorrow grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Vs Wolfsburg tomorrow, will we see a reaction from the boys?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:15am On Oct 20, 2018
Kalle and Ulli really spat fire today at the press conference. Bild has always had a thing for sensationalism but they took it too far this time around. There was a blatant disrespect of the club and the international break only made it worse. The stories and 'leaks' just kept pouring in.

So, Frankfurt thrashed Düsseldorf 7-1. But wetin dey do these newly promoted teams sef. Nuremberg chop 7 for Dortmund hand, still lie down receive 6 from Leipzig. Is the BuLi 2 that bad? Anyways, I can't wait for us to get our hands on them grin grin Now for make sense sha. We go just use them boost confidence.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bazkid24(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2018
MatchDay cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
The most important thing today is the 3 points. I don't care if it's a smash and grab win or a dominant one. Let's just get back to winning ways.

I would also like a clean sheet to go with the win. That way we can build going forward. A 2-nil win would be just fine by me.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iskoki(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Has Wenger resumed duty yet?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
No Ribery. Everything stew

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Man oh man.

Dortmund football sweet die!!!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Gal from lewandoski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Robben and his theatrics. Good thing the ref was not buying it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bazkid24(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Airtel to Robben angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Red card to Robben

3-1 win to Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bazkid24(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
raumdeuter:
Red card to Robben
3-1 win to Bayern
The good thing about it is that he won't be playing the next match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
bazkid24:

The good thing about it is that he won't be playing the next match

Which means Ribery will be playing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
RuuDie:
Man oh man.
Dortmund football sweet die!!!
The Favre effect
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bazkid24(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which means Ribery will be playing
Round and Round we go.

Those two should just get injured jàre angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
bazkid24:

Round and Round we go.

Those two should just get injured jàre angry

I don't know if I'll be tagged wicked if I wish that but it might be the only way out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bazkid24(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

I don't know if I'll be tagged wicked if I wish that but it might be the only way out
Nothing wicked innit
I don't know why Robbery still makes the starting 11 every time. They are way past their prime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.