Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,706 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1095357 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Muller and Kroos have been the worst players on the field
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Germany are in trouble. 1-nil they trail at HT. It's like watching Bayern all over again. Possession but just finding it to create quality chances. The forward line of Muller, Uth and Werner has looked out of sync. No understanding between those 3, with the final passes being a little off. Muller had a fantastic chance to equalise but he could only hit the side netting.

Enjoying the show my boys are putting on though. JK bossing that midfield like it's nothing. Best player for Germany in the first half by far. De Jong has also impressed. Neat and tidy with the passes..

Great game of football so far.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
I think it might be time for Jogi Low to leave

Maybe when we concede the 2-0 Low will bring in Sane
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
I think Same for Muller sub is right but Draxler for Can is a bad sub
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hot steamy shiit thats the best description of Kroos corner kicks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
See what Sane missed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
I think Low should be fired just for subbing in Draxler
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Danjuma comes in for Holland cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
raumdeuter:
I think it might be time for Jogi Low to leave

Maybe when we concede the 2-0 Low will bring in Sane

Is boathand playing?

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sane missing a sitter after a fantastic through ball from JK. He should have buried that!!!

Germany have looked better since the introduction of Sane and Draxler.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowalla: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
hahaha

Pataki and Airmark don rush come here as expected grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
See my boy Memphis playing like he has found his mójò.

Meanwhile, no Ozil, clearly this is no german team. See the nonsense I have been watching. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Pataki:
See my boy Memphis playing like he has found his mójò.

Meanwhile, no Ozil, clearly this is no german team. See the nonsense I have been watching. cheesy
Depay has been quiet in the second half. Holland look like they are back in business.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
That should be a penalty for Germany. Ginter was fouled there ffs!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
See how useless Alagolo has been. He should take Defender 101 courses from Van Dijk.

Yet, Ramudeen and his boy will be praising this useless defender. Thunder fire una blokos! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
airmark:

Is boathand playing?

Eye dey pain you abi you no fit watch?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
pkasso:
Depay has been quiet in the second half. Holland look like they are back in business.

Depay is an overrated player. We are not yet back in business.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Pataki:
See how useless Alagolo has been. He should take Defender 101 courses from Van Dijk.

Yet, Ramudeen and his boy will be praising this useless defender. Thunder fire una blokos! angry

When Van Dijk wins a CL and a world cup he will have something people can learn from him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Osheyyyyyy!!! My boy Depayyyy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
2-0

Hector just showed why he is playing in division 2
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Low should have been sacked after the world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

When Van Dijk wins a CL and a world cup he will have something people can learn from him

Looool....Ode ni bobo yi shaaaaa

3-0!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
3-0 deserved
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by olabode89(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lmao!

See Alago ooo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Emre Can that was giving cover in midfield the foolish Low took him out for Draxler who had no impact at all

He even started Muller over Sane and what the hell was with Uth starting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Alagolo the most useless defender. Even Mustafi would never be this useless.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Here is to hoping that France destroys Germany on Tuesday so that Low can be fired
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Eye dey pain you abi you no fit watch?

Boathand is the most useless defender ever, to win ucl and world cup.

Psg owner will be shouting allahu akbar for not buying this mofo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Low should have just honorably resigned after the World Cup. He's in danger of ruining everything he has built in the last 12 years. His loyalty to a certain group of players who are past it will be the end of him.

There should have a radical overhaul after Russia. A reboot. But no, he decided to stick with them. The result, Germany are in their worst fotballing period since Euro 2004.

Ballack was right after all. But they said maybe he was only after the national team job. This team needs a new direction. A new hand at the helm.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
airmark:

Boathand is the most useless defender ever, to win ucl and world cup.

Psg owner will be shouting allahu akbar for not buying this mofo.

When will any of your favourite defenders win the CL and world cup? Is it Luiz that has been exiled from his country or which one?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

When will any of your favourite defenders win the CL and world cup? Is it Luiz that has been exiled from his country or which one?

Who will buy this disgrace of a defender now? Isaac Semitoje would have benched this m.oron.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Chai!! So it finally ended 3-0. NEPA off light just after Depay struck the crossbar with that sweet shot. I no know say dem chop another one. Chai!

Na our players I pity pass. Back to back 3-nil defeats. They just can't seem to catch a break at the moment. This was supposed to take their mind off the troubles at the club.

Shey we no go go relegation like this? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.