Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,433 members, 7,937,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1109024 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BinghiNya(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2010
Beware of whom. The league in germany is sealed for borrusia dortmund. Bayern prepare for life in the europa cup next season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2010
Beware of wetin? 14 pts off the pace . . . the league is Dortmund's, signed, sealed and delivered
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2010
Isnt it about time Dortmund wins the league after almost a decade?

We are not focusing on the league the CL is our aim, Why should we win the league every year?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2010
you guys need to revisit your goals for this season, CL? not in this lifetime. Its like you're getting carried away with your last season UCL final appearance.
Better focus on the league and DFB cup, they are your only chances of winning something
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2010
Pls, Who are the teams that can stop Bayern?

Probably only Barca.

We were one of the first to qualify for knockout stages
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2010
Arsenal
grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2010
You wan make I swear for you?

Can Aki and pawpaw beat Klitschko in boxing?

Arsenal ko, Niger Tornadoes ni
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2010
Retarded reasoning. When inter and the useless bayern reached finals in may, were they one of the 1st teams to qualify for the knock out last season ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2010
And why wont a GAYYner think of how to qualify from theor CL group or even how to win a trophy after half a decade.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2010
Bayern Munich General Manager Christian Nerlinger was in Newcastle to scout Chelsea full Back Bosingwa.

Bosingwas contract expires at the end of the yr.

I would personally prefer we buy Fabio Coentrao
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2010
Who dash monkey banana? Even Eboue wouldn't be in their range. Tomorrow now they'll say," Hoeness was at the Bernabeau to scout Messi". Smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2010
Same way we have Lahm, Klose, Muller, Robben and Schweinsteiger as top rated players players and Ballon D Or nominees

Tell me how many clubsides have more players nominated
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2010
You as well i know that none of those names you mentioned have a chance in hell of winning it. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2010
How come players in your hopeless and trophyless club were not even considered.

FYI, One of the players named above was Highest goal scorer at the World cup.

Muller a 21yr old scored more goals than all Arsenal FC players who went to the world cup combined.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
Fabregas lifted a trophy none those players will ever lift, in this life and the next, at the world cup.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2010
Isnt it a shame that the only player you could boast of is a benchwarmer?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2010
A bench warmer that made the assist to the goal that won the world cup.

BTW did u notice that Madrid's German imports were out of place in that field yesterday ? German's don't know what football is .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2010
The same Germans were Highest goal scorers at the last 2 world cups in 2010 and 2006.

Another German was Best player at the 2002 World cup ( All coincidentally play for Bayern Munich)

Tell us the individual achievement of ANY GAYYner in World cup History.

Has any GAYYner been Highest goal scorer, Best player, Ballon D'Or WPOTY,

That Club Assanal signifies Failure, Perpetual failure
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2010
The 2009-10 season was a runaway success on the field of play as Bayern claimed the double and reached the Champions League final, and the equivalent fiscal year was equally spectacular for the Munich giants. In the reporting year from 1 July 2009 to 30 June 2010, Germany’s biggest football club cracked the €300 million turnover barrier for the first time, while operating at a profit for the 18th successive year.

“Our sporting success has ensured we’ve yet again made a profit. FC Bayern is ideally placed to face the future with equity capital at 65.1 percent, or €206.4 million. It means our club is and remains financially independent and unaffected by market fluctuations,” Finance Director Karl Hopfner told around 2,500 club members gathered at the Olympic Hall in Munich for Tuesday evening’s Annual General Meeting.

FC Bayern München AG posted turnover of €312.0 million, up by almost 16 percent on 2008-9 (€268.7 million). Profit after tax rose some 20 percent to €2.9 million (2008-9: €2.5 million). Operating profit (Ebitda) rose to €61.2 million (2008-9: €45.0 million). FC Bayern München AG boasts equity capital totalling €206.4 million (€2008-9: 177.5 million).

A similarly positive trend applied to the figures presented for the FC Bayern München AG group (consolidated accounts for FC Bayern München AG and Allianz Arena München Stadion GmbH). The profit after tax was the same as for FC Bayern München AG at €2.9 million (2008-9 €2.5 million), on turnover of €350.2 million (2008-9: €303.8 million). Operating profit (Ebitda) was €86.5 million (2008-9: €65.5 million). All the 2009-10 figures represent new records.

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2010/26911.php
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2010
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2010
Kroos , Kroos , Kroos . . . .na the boy wey no make us hear word for N L na him don become Philip Osondu ?

Chai , modern journalists can be cruel with words, a fitting term for him would be, extinct breed; just like his club. Thank God for the Ramseys and Wilsheres of today.
cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 5:16am On Dec 03, 2010
mumu hitler club sef dey get fans? shior
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by cougar1: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2010
dayokanu:

A nice article on Toni Kroos

http://bundesligafanatic./2010/12/01/the-toni-kroos-conundrum/#more-612

mr dayokanu, i need your help. who is german's best full-back apart from phillip lahm? i am building an ultimate team on fifa 11 where it is essential to buy german players or players who  play in bundesliga to ensure 100% team chemistry. i already have klose, dede, hoffman, muller, marin, khedira, frings, olic, friedrich and podolski. the problem i now have is getting decent german defenders. the popular ones are too expensive so i need decent german defenders apart from the lahms, mertersackers and the pranjics of this world, so get me a list of 10. cheers.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2010
I dont know about the game but if you are looking for Bundesliga defenders.

1) Matt Hummels - Dortmund (Best German defender by my own reckoning)
2) Holger Badstuber - Bayern ( But injured currently)
3) Jerome Boateng - Man City (Not sure if you need specific to Bundesliga, Cos I saw Ozil and Khedira in your mail)
4) Heikko Westermann - Hamburg
5) Marcel Schmelzer- Dortmund
6) Manuel Friedrich (Different from Arne friedrich)
7) Sedar Tasci - Stuttgart
cool Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
9) Georg Neidermeier - Stuttgart
10) Marcel Schafer- Wolfsburg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by cougar1: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2010
dayokanu:

I dont know about the game but if you are looking for Bundesliga defenders.

1) Matt Hummels - Dortmund (Best German defender by my own reckoning)
2) Holger Badstuber - Bayern ( But injured currently)
3) Jerome Boateng - Man City (Not sure if you need specific to Bundesliga, Cos I saw Ozil and Khedira in your mail)
4) Heikko Westermann - Hamburg
5) Marcel Schmelzer- Dortmund
6) Manuel Friedrich (Different from Arne friedrich)
7) Sedar Tasci - Stuttgart
cool Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
9) Georg Neidermeier - Stuttgart
10) Marcel Schafer- Wolfsburg

thanks for this list. i don't have ozil. he is abt 100,000 euros in the market. same as lahm, metersacker and many of the household names. they are too expensive for my manager to get. i need 4 relatively unknown bundesliga defenders that are doing well in the league. dede the brazilian is crap. i just got arne friedrich. i'll look for these names in the market and see how much they cost. thanks a bunch.

p.s. what about the brazilian geromel, owomoyela and naldo of werder bremen?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2010
I thought you were looking for just Germans.

Arne Friedrich has been injured for a while.

Geromel should be the best defender in the league. You can also consider, Hyypia, Subotic

Stay away from any Bremen defender in your own interest.

Dede no longer starts for Dortmund Schmelzer, Hummels and Subotic have sent him to the bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by cougar1: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2010
german defenders playing in any league or any defender playing in bundesliga is all i am looking for. i am currently bidding for hummels now. then i will get subotic later. i got geromel already. i am selling dede - he has not improved since. the john o'shea of bundesliga.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2010
Dede is John Oshea of the EPL.

Dede used to be good about 5yrs ago but now? Dont even mention dede again

The boys that sent him to Bench are very young self.

Hummels- 21yrs
Subotic - 21yrs
Schmelzer- 22yrs

Geromel, Hummels and Subotic should be the best you can get . Hyypia was good last yr but dipped this yr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2010
I dont know why van dame bommel started todays game with that breno of a guy ahead of my micho
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2010
lahm is playing badly. Psychological i guess due to the captain's arm band
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2010
i think van damne bommel might get a red card
What a miss by Gomez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2010
why the consecutive misses. bayern is really playing well today. looks like theres crowd trouble
van damme again with elbow. suprising no card?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.