Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,197 members, 7,928,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:19 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1106984 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2015
oluwa bless cech with clean sheet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sokotoburundi(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2015
grin grin
mystic1 be like raumdeuter

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2015
sokotoburundi:
grin grin
grin
sokotoburundi:
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2015
oluwa bless cech with clean sheet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2015
hensben:
boateng and[b] bousquet are[/b] definition of opportunist. They are average hence the snub from FIFA.

What the hell are you talking about? Was Matic ever nominated?

Busquets now plays without Messi, Xavi and Iniesta. We keep winning
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackohandso(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2015
Debroslink:

What the hell are you talking about? Was Matic ever nominated?
Busquets now plays without Messi, Xavi and Iniesta. We keep winning

You really have time to waste answering that guy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
Anyone wey lose him money didnt read my post earlier

Pep was just trying to help Arsenal qualify.

Elenu rirun oshi. Afofun olodo oshi ni e. What is this nonsense nitori olorun?!

When I have been calling that your league a monotonous useless league, you kept wearing your madness like that ancient madman in Abeokuta called ''Shine'' who usually goes about pulling out weed and writing his signature everywhere with weed.

Shay ori aye e lode bayi? I told you, bring Alagolo on board, Arsenal will flog your team useless. The same tactics we employed in 2012 at that your useless stadium, we did the same last night at the Home of Football. Shay your foolish coach no dey learn ni? Did he shit on the football stadium this time again like he did in 2012?

You have developed this penchant of coming to the EPL threads and spewing your megedefegede. Yesterday, you were reduced to utter rubbish by a team that is just getting into the rhythm of their game. First you were spewing injuries as excuses here, like as if everyother team you have beaten thus far do not have injuries as well.

Face it, Pep is a one-way coach. And it is only in that useless burnthisleaguedown that Pep has become king of the manor.

Had your useless team won last night, you would have foolishly invaded my thread with memes and gifs. You lost, you are foolishly spewing excuses.

Bayern is not on Arsenal's level this season! Your useless league is definitely way below the EPL! Alagolo is FOREVER a USELESS DEFENDER.

pkasso, pele oh! Shay ara le? grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lordfalcao(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2015
hehehehehehe.... this raumdueter dy get excuse always Shaa; D
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lordfalcao(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
Manuel Neuer made one magnificent save from Theo Walcott tonight but, ultimately, it was his failure to catch Santi Cazorla's free-kick which lead to Olivier Giroud heading in the opening goal, three minutes after the France striker had come on for Walcott.
even if he made mistakes like you claimed, but when the ball passed nuer was it not boateng that was running in front of the goal post? if it was him he ought to have cleared the ball
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pataki:

Elenu rirun oshi. Afofun olodo oshi ni e. What is this nonsense nitori olorun?!

When I have been calling that your league a monotonous useless league, you kept wearing your madness like that ancient madman in Abeokuta called ''Shine'' who usually goes about pulling out weed and writing his signature everywhere with weed.

Shay ori aye e lode bayi? I told you, bring Alagolo on board, Arsenal will flog your team useless. The same tactics we employed in 2012 at that your useless stadium, we did the same last night at the Home of Football. Shay your foolish coach no dey learn ni? Did he shit on the football stadium this time again like he did in 2012?

You have developed this penchant of coming to the EPL threads and spewing your megedefegede. Yesterday, you were reduced to utter rubbish by a team that is just getting into the rhythm of their game. First you were spewing injuries as excuses here, like as if everyother team you have beaten thus far do not have injuries as well.

Face it, Pep is a one-way coach. And it is only in that useless burnthisleaguedown that Pep has become king of the manor.

Had your useless team won last night, you would have foolishly invaded my thread with memes and gifs. You lost, you are foolishly spewing excuses.

Bayern is not on Arsenal's level this season! Your useless league is definitely way below the EPL! Alagolo is FOREVER a USELESS DEFENDER.

pkasso, pele oh! Shay ara le? grin

Gbe enu buruku e sohun you ungrateful omo

When you were on the brink of suicide and I decided to bail you out, Is this how you pay me back?

Beating or eliminating Arsenal is not a big deal to us. We have always done it

There is a reason Arsenal have NEVER finished ahead of us in a group nor eliminated us in knockout

We threw you a lifeline. If that was a knockout game trust me it would be different

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

Gbe enu buruku e sohun you ungrateful omo

When you were on the brink of suicide and I decided to bail you out, Is this how you pay me back?

Beating or eliminating Arsenal is not a big deal to us. We have always done it

There is a reason Arsenal have NEVER finished ahead of us in a group nor eliminated us in knockout

We threw you a lifeline. If that was a knockout game trust me it would be different

Gbè ènù dàkè jare, ònísókusó óshi....

Despite all your pre-match boasts, your useless team with the most useless defender in the history of the UCL was gang-fùcked yet again by Arsenal. Instead make you sempe for one corner, you dey here dey form "ogbeni braggadocio" .Ori è tí daaru !!

Ènù è fèlè fèlè bí ígbà wàrà yèn...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dadehmola:

Gbè ènù dàkè jare, ònísókusó óshi....

Despite all your pre-match boasts, your useless team with the most useless defender in the history of the UCL were gang-fùcked yet again by Arsenal. Instead make you sempe for one corner, you dey here dey form "ogbeni braggadocio" Ori è tí daaru !!

Ènù è fèlè fèlè bí ígbà wàrà yèn...

Gbe enu sohun mumunatu

Which defender are you talking about because the goal scored yesterday was a Neuer fault which he has apologized for and has been forgiven

Pre match boast? which one? We dont boast here. or quote the boast

Actually many people were saying I was otherwise

raumdeuter:
The next two matchdays vs Arsenal would be interesting I hope we win both legs

chic2pimp:

Where has the uber-confident Dayo gone?
'HOPE"?..... Really?

There was little at stake here. if this was a knockout game Its certain we would knock out arsenal like we have always done
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
We deserved at least a point from last night's game.Dominated possession, created chances but just couldn't score.Neuer really fall my hand yesterday.He was having a great game up until that point. He can be erratic at times but because he is the best GK in the world, we always let him get away with it.Me don forgive am sha. The loss to Arsenal might just be a blessing in disguise. It should dispel any false sense of invincibility that might be creeping in. The winning streak was fun while it lasted. Hopefully we can kickstart another streak starting with Koln at the weekend.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Boatank? Neuer? Lewa? All neutralised and made to look ordinary by The Arsenal. cool cool

Trust DK to come up with the 'we were just helping you' tosh. . . .Pep said after the game that they came to the Emirates to secure qualification for the next round. The reality is that Bayern were soundly beaten despite all their aimless passing.

Where is the DJ here to continue the party?

Abeg I need someone to play me Duro by Teckno. . . .that's what the Bayern defenders were singing to Bellerin when he zoomed past them like a comet. grin cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 5:04am On Oct 22, 2015
Bayansh, make una dey look face wella. CL no be burnthisleaguedown. Arsenal no be ya mate for footie. Shoe get size abeg.

#woju grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 5:12am On Oct 22, 2015
pkasso:
Hopefully we can kickstart another streak starting with Koln at the weekend.
That's burnthisleaguedown, man. Your winning streak is assured in that league. Your burnthisleaguedown is a footie backwater. Your winning streak is a given there.

#alwayswojuwhenArsenalisinvolved cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Pataki:

pkasso, pele o! Shay ara le?
No lele, i dey kampe. I see the 100 bulls you sacrificed to Zeus on your recent trip to Greece paid off grin. Congrats to you and your boys. Revel in your victory while it lasts.My prediction still stands though. You guys are headed for the Europa league.I hope you know the treatment that awaits visiting teams at the Allianz Arena. Arsenal's fate won't be any different.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Olaone1:

That's burnthisleaguedown, man. Your willing streak is assured in that league. Your burnthisleaguedown is a footie backwater. Your winning streak is a given there.

#alwayswojuwhenArsenalisinvolved cheesy
It's your opinion and you have a right to it. The UEFA rankings say otherwise. I'm not gonna get drawn into a debate on whether the BuLi is competitive or not. Dayo and co have spoken extensively on it. Halfway through the group stage, two BuLi teams are topping their groups and another is looking good for qualification. Is that a sign of a weak league or what?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Double Post
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Where is Dayokanu?
Dayokunu, ram the dog!!!!!
Come and give me a blow by blow account of the incident at the emirates on tuesday night! angry angry angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Where is Dayokanu?
Come and give me a blow by blow account of the incident at the emirates on tuesday night! angry angry angry

Blow-job request from a typical GAYner fan!

Y'all are Hopeless!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dadehmola:

Blow-job request from a typical GAYner fan!

Y'all are Hopeless!!

Aaarh there you are.... how are you mate? cheesy
I am sure you are preparing for your weekend clash with the mighty Manchester City....... You cant afford to lose again, bloody losers!!!!! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Where is Dayokanu?

Bayern decided to hand you a lifeline so you wont kill yourself. Try and show some gratitude. It wouldnt cost us anything to beat you home and away but we have to be considerate of your well being and that of millions of Arsenal fans
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

Bayern decided to hand you a lifeline so you wont kill yourself. Try and show some gratitude. It wouldnt cost us anything to beat you home and away but we have to be considerate of your well being and that of millions of Arsenal fans

You don't need to repeat this, even a blind person can see Arsenal's best is Europa qualification. Did you not notice there wasn't any party here? That says it all.

Bayern currently is the best team in the UCL this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

You are a pathological liar..... dont get me started, seriously! angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
coded01:

You don't need to repeat this, even a blind person can see Arsenal's best is Europa qualification. Did you not notice there wasn't any party here? That says it all.

We are a very considerate side which is why we took it easy on Assanal

Saying we are the best is debatable. Barcelona, Madrid and PSG are also good teams Plus Juventus and Atletico
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a pathological liar..... dont get me started, seriously! angry

Lie about what?

Get you started on what? Crack?

Mrcrackhead dindinrin ni e, Doyin ori e ti gbale. Na fufu full your skull

Its brashy you bastardd grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ElFenomeno1: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lie about what?

Get you started on what? Crack?

Mrcrackhead dindinrin ni e, Doyin ori e ti gbale. Na fufu full your skull

Its brashy you bastardd grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:17am On Oct 23, 2015
coded01:

Just as boko haram members will also say they are practicing the religion of peace. Only God knows what some people smoke before coming on nairaland. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2015
pkasso:
No lele, i dey kampe. I see the 100 bulls you sacrificed to Zeus on your recent trip to Greece paid off grin. Congrats to you and your boys. Revel in your victory while it lasts.My prediction still stands though. You guys are headed for the Europa league.I hope you know the treatment that awaits visiting teams at the Allianz Arena. Arsenal's fate won't be any different.

The same treatment you got in 2012? Or have you forgotten so soon? cheesy

I hope your coach is getting ready to use the shalanga again at that your stadium when Arsenal destroys una.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2015
beat their senior team ,2-0, hammer the Under 19, 2-0 too ; haba Arsenal, una wan kill them ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pataki:

The same treatment you got in 2012? Or have you forgotten so soon? cheesy

I hope your coach is getting ready to use the shalanga again at that your stadium when Arsenal destroys una.
You guys have never done the double on Bayern, likewise us.The best you can get is a point and that is even up for negotiation.Moreover Pep is yet to lose at home to Arsenal, that was under Heynckes. With the Red Army behind them, i expect the boys to rip Arsenal apart come next month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.