Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,665 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1096613 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:23am On Mar 17, 2016
eyoniggar:
We need Bayern come the next round. cheesy wink
We no run. Though something tells me we would get another all Spanish tie in the quarters and I strongly suspect Madrid vs Barca

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 12:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Dadehmola:
E pain me sha...

cry cry

Carry our own for head like gala put yours for back pocket

na so Bayern go dey dish painment to haters

O she she bere ni. You better go buy Alabukun, Aboniki and After 5

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 12:25am On Mar 17, 2016
A40:

We no run. Though something tells me we would get another all Spanish tie in the quarters and I strongly suspect Madrid vs Barca

Wolfsburg vs benfica

Bayern vs City

Madrid vs Atletico

barca vs PSG

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 12:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Nihilist:
Oh Gosh!

*Unfollows thread*

How would you be able to sleep for the rest of the week?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 12:27am On Mar 17, 2016
A40:
Can we wire Coman's transfer fee tomorrow morning? Credit to Thiago as well I gave him a lot shyte and he did redeem himself a bit

Coman dey see shirt even as a loanee, wetin do Gotze abi na everytym hin dey injure ni
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 12:28am On Mar 17, 2016
hensben:
I blame the coach for always using players like Alaba and lahm out of position. That's the result you get.

Pep is overrated. If only he coached a average team like Enrique he would've not be hyped to mou, ancelotti and sir Alex status.

You were saying?

Abeg come and repeat what you said while we wait for the Fridays draw hope to see your team there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by martineinstein(m): 12:32am On Mar 17, 2016
ollah1:

It's definitely gonna be man c. We gonna have Madrid derby too. Barca would play Wolfsburg while Benfica hosts PSG
barca and bayern will get easy draw.ATLETICO vs Madrid..psg v city
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 1:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Chineke Gozie 'Aturu' Vidal grin

Costa manned that midfield like he was born to do so.

Alaba nearly got me admitted in Intensive Care Unit, in fact, I finished the match on IV.

Ribery should develop a shooting culture, and Lewandoski, just few strikers would have lowered their heads and score that goal like he did.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by olabode89(m): 1:24am On Mar 17, 2016
sleekdot:

Wolfsburg vs benfica

Bayern vs City

Madrid vs Atletico

barca vs PSG

You nor like Barca V Bayern.....abi u dey fear grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 4:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 4:10am On Mar 17, 2016
Dadehmola:
Na the Douglas Costa wey Dayo dey hype be this?? undecided

He isnt better than Stephan Sesegnón jare!!

Then why has your team not bought Stefan Sessegnon to help with the sorry display you put up every matchday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 4:39am On Mar 17, 2016
mandzukic must still be on Bayern's payroll,
people dey bash that morata change but that wasn't a bad sub
next time we go wait make match end before we set canopy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 5:25am On Mar 17, 2016
sleekdot:

Then why has your team not bought Stefan Sessegnon to help with the sorry display you put up every matchday

Make we talk truth - Costa na 80% ishan joor....

He has a decent left foot though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:22am On Mar 17, 2016
bjhaid:
i think The comeback against chelsea in the uefa super cup is the greatest that i've seen

No naw, getafe it is, I remeebred it yesterday just before we gave juventus a taste of what we can do
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Awon enemies da ? Oju ti ti won o! Hahahahah, we bad gan, cowards won't come now to talk,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Nihilist:
Oh Gosh!

*Unfollows thread*

Ruuuunnnnnnn Broda, ruuuuunnnnnn cos I just started following you ... Hahahaha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Phew! Juve gave us quite the scare. Even, after the match, my adrenaline and BP levels kept running. The first 30 mins was like a horror flick. The defence was all over the place. Toks na my guy but he needs to work on his concentration. He looked shaky and was at fault for the first goal. It's starting to become a habit. Coman staking a claim for a starting shirt. Ribery was disappointing for me, always trying to do too much and didn't take any shots. I wonder why Pep let him stay that long.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2016
sleekdot:

Wolfsburg vs benfica

Bayern vs City

Madrid vs Atletico

barca vs PSG

City vs Benfica

Bayern vs Atletico

Madrid vs Wolfsburg

Barca vs PSG
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Sleekdot right now.....
grin grin
You don't say
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2016
timbros:

City vs Benfica

Bayern vs Atletico

Madrid vs Wolfsburg

Barca vs PSG

You guys should have known better than this. Two Spanish clubs with definitely meet. I guess it wld be Madrid and Atletico. I feel Bayern would also meet Man City.

Barca vs Wolfsburg and Benfica vs PSG

PSG and Madrid were in the same group likewise Benfica and Atletico
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by codedguy1(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2016
A40 and Raumdeuter congrats jare, I no fit beef you with this victory.

Bayern played like a team that know what it means to lose unlike our beloved Man U who probably would have been playing not to concede more by trying to maintain possession with side and back passes while one big headed mongoose would be painting only God knows what on canvas claiming strategy and philosophy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Coman dey see shirt even as a loanee, wetin do Gotze abi na everytym hin dey injure ni
Pep no like Goetze at all. E dey obvious to all and sundry. No be say Goetze sef perfect but the rope Guardiola get for am is far toooo short
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
sleekdot:

Robben is a very determined player but also a very physically weak/brittle one too

This is not the first time we would hear nothing but just see him miss months

If you notice he didnt play since the game vs Dortmund. We thought it was just rest vs bremen now we know better

I just hope we get past Juventus and he can take care of whatever cold he has

Robben is one of our most potent offensive weapon and if we dont need him today, we would surely need him soon

---Lahm--Benatia--Kimmich--Alaba
--------Alonso--Vidal
--Coman---Muller--Costa
-------------Lewy

With Ribery coming in the 2nd half for either of Costa or Coman. I think Pep would start Thiago in place of Alonso though
Tbh we need to give Arjen and Franck a send off like Peyton Manning. We are the only elite club in Europe with 33 year old wingers. If say na last season our own don finish

I'm in love with the CoCO just like OT Genasis
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
A40:

Tbh we need to give Arjen and Franck a send off like Peyton Manning. We are the only elite club in Europe with 33 year old wingers. If say na last season our own don finish

I'm in love with the CoCO just like OT Genasis

Rumor coming out says Robben actually has an adductor muscle injury
Definitely out of the weekend game and should take the international break to rest
when is the quarter final

I hope we get Man City

Ribery was just dribbling senselessly yesterday and delaying on the ball. Ribery needs to retire.

I know he likes to act like area father to Alaba COman and the youngings but we cant be paying top dollar for an area father

ALso I think this game would erase whatever plans alaba has to play in midfield

Still cant believe we pulled that off. I hear every winner would need a lucky break unless you are chelsea who gets 4 lucky breaks

Probably yesterday was our lucky break
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Congrats to Bayern, you guys played like real champs. Well deserved victory and the better team won.....so I can't beef that.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
afrodoc2:
Congrats to Bayern, you guys played like real champs. Well deserved victory and the better team won.....so I can't beef that.

Thanks Doc

You would need to pay attention to those people who would be coming to your clinic from the prevalent bad belle now

Especially Dadehmola nihilist and co

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
sleekdot:

Rumor coming out says Robben actually has an adductor muscle injury
Definitely out of the weekend game and should take the international break to rest
when is the quarter final

I hope we get Man City

Ribery was just dribbling senselessly yesterday and delaying on the ball. Ribery needs to retire.

I know he likes to act like area father to Alaba COman and the youngings but we cant be paying top dollar for an area father

ALso I think this game would erase whatever plans alaba has to play in midfield

Still cant believe we pulled that off. I hear every winner would need a lucky break unless you are chelsea who gets 4 lucky breaks

Probably yesterday was our lucky break
Just good to know we have options now. Only God know wetin these people dey take their blockus do. Robben is definitely out for the break as well

Alaba really fall my hand on an International scale yesterday, I no go too blame Lahm because arugbo ti de but we gats strengthen at the 2 n 3 this summer

Bayern no be creche oh. Make Ribery just respect himself retire after next season while Robben can be managed till 2018

If Lewandowski ever leaves I no go mind that Morata rara. That boy just needs to apply himself more. He is a complete forward

Bayern vs City
Madrid vs Barca
Atleti vs PSG
Benfica vs Wolfsburg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
sleekdot:

Thanks Doc

You would need to pay attention to those people who would be coming to your clinic from the prevalent bad belle now

Especially Dadehmola nihilist and co

Shift make I hear word bro....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
A40:

Just good to know we have options now. Only God know wetin these people dey take their blockus do. Robben is definitely out for the break as well

Alaba really fall my hand on an International scale yesterday, I no go too blame Lahm because arugbo ti de but we gats strengthen at the 2 n 3 this summer

Bayern no be creche oh. Make Ribery just respect himself retire after next season while Robben can be managed till 2018

If Lewandowski ever leaves I no go mind that Morata rara. That boy just needs to apply himself more. He is a complete forward

Bayern vs City
Madrid vs Barca
Atleti vs PSG
Benfica vs Wolfsburg

You know Benfica and Wolfsburg wldnt make money for uefa and seeding them these way wld make big boys quickly depart the competition.

I so much believe bayern would be paired with city and I forsee a Madrid derby
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nihilist:

Shift make I hear word bro....

Which word you wan hear again

The word for today you must hear is Mia San MIA!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
A40:

UEFA wouldn't want a El Clasico in the quarters. More likely we will see that in the semis.

After last night's game, I think I'll back Bayern to go all the way. I'm in for anything that'll stop Barcelona to break the back 2 back jinx...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
ollah1:

You guys should have known better than this. Two Spanish clubs with definitely meet. I guess it wld be Madrid and Atletico. I feel Bayern would also meet Man City.

Barca vs Wolfsburg and Benfica vs PSG

PSG and Madrid were in the same group likewise Benfica and Atletico

Don't be too sure bro. We have seen seasons where 3 teams from the same country reach semis. England, Spain and Italy have all done it. And it can happen this season too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.