Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:38 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1103287 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
A40:

Lmao no mind that useless thief. Prowling the webspace looking for an unsuspecting mugu to finesse

If we were betting each time he made a phoolish claim he would be in I.C.U by now

I know you cant afford to let go 1usd , no need to engage you. Do you want to put your money where your mouth is? let me deal with your master today. Tomorrow will be your turn. I will collect all your 2016 salaries + next year own. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:

I know you cant afford to let go 1usd , no need to engage you. Do you want to put your money where your mouth is? let me deal with your master today. Tomorrow will be your turn. I will collect all your 2016 salary + next year own. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha shut up your mouth ebinna oshi. When people are struggling and sweating to make hard earned money. Your idea of hustle is making senseless bets off the internet.

Why didn't you put your money where your mouth was when you were making your m0ronic predictions about Javi Martinez, Mascherano et al

Go and look for maga for front

Igun. Scavenger

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Unfortunately he is very daft and knows noting. someone who announced his entry here by claiming he saw with his own eyes that Xavi was playing right back in Nigeria 99

He would get back to their compound and tell those fellow illiterate and Ile keu boys and they will one day grow up and spreading it round

Airmark is a cancer to football knowledge,
All DMs are deep lying playmakers. Amongst numerous other fundamental errors that emboss his status as a charlatan

He must think everyone is like him that relies on online debates and bets to survive

Let us see how long Ibime's generosity lasts him. The aggression with which he dey find mugu suggests he has a serious gbese to pay and what is on ground is yet to make a dent

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
A40:

Hahaha shut up your mouth ebinna oshi. When people are struggling and sweating to make hard earned money. Your idea of hustle is making senseless bets off the internet.

Why didn't you put your money where your mouth was when you were making your m0ronic predictions about Javi Martinez, Mascherano et al

Go and look for maga for front

Igun. Scavenger

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes i am a scavenger, scavenging on your carcass. grin Omo ase. See your tail in-between your legs, upon all your initial bragging. grin Your mentor also ran away as far as his legs could take him. Pkasso understands both of you well. Spitting gibberishes everywhere is your thing, asking you to defend them is like asking messi to keep for burkina faso against germany. At least this will reduce now. From now, if you misrepresent facts here and you are challenged like 3 times and cower, you should be in ghost mode for the next 1 month. This will help us to get rid of irresponsible neophytes like you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
airmark you're just too funny, your activity here is what's keeping this thread alive...Don't stop bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes i am a scavenger, scavenging on your carcass. grin Omo ase. See your tail in-between your legs, upon all your initial bragging. grin Your mentor also ran away as far as his legs could take him. Pkasso understands both of you well. Spitting gibberishes everywhere is your thing, asking you to defend them is like asking messi to keep for burkina faso against germany. At least this will reduce now. From now, if you misrepresent facts here and you are challenged like 3 times and cower, you should be in ghost mode for the next 1 month. This will help us to get rid of irresponsible neophytes like you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God you have admitted you are a scavenger that relies on the benevolence of others for your survival. We are making progress

Igun. Nobody has time to agree to bets for information that can easily be found on cyberspace

You have misrepresented more facts than anybody else on this forum. Neither myself nor raumdeuter have felt the need to challenge a struggling pauper like yourself to a bet. You are ignorant enough as it is

You must be incredibly phoolish to accuse me of cowering when you never saw it fit to bring up money when you were chatting megedefegede in the past

How much is your gbese? Jewo and let's open gofundme for you

Atoshi adojutini

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin see as he run hide for master back grin grin

Master dey try to bail slave, come fall enter lagoon grin grin

Until master's arrival, slave was on the verge of absolutely dismembered cheesy

These 2 must be cursing the day airmark found this nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
PietroRico:
Winking phaggot throwing senseless snide remarks as usual

I'm sure there is a uterus in your body if we check very well

Anuofia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

foolishness is firmly sewn in your DNA. You are the most retardded poster on this forum which is why you were disowned on your own thread and have no meaningful football related stuff to post

How is the Xavi in right back in Kaduna stuff coming on or the Bayern crashed out in 1st round
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
A40:

Anuofia

lol when niggas don't have the chutzpah to come correct on their own, they hide behind another comment, They are mostly not intelligent enough to start or handle themselves
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
A40:

Anuofia
Oh shut the fúck up, you corny åss prader willi patient.

See as you dey disgrace your useless self, your entire clan, your unborn kids and Dayo all over cyberspace

All you do is type repetitive incoherent rubbish in failed attempts to continously look for ways to feel some much needed pseudorelevance.

Idiotíc Microcephalous cretin.

I leave you in the hands of airmark. I don't have time for you

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

lol when niggas don't have the chutzpah to come correct on their own, they hide behind another comment, They are mostly not intelligent enough to start or handle themselves
them don dey suck each other off again.. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
PietroRico:
them don dey suck each other off again.. grin grin

Were you disspointed that A40 didnt allow you to suck him off. You have been winking at guys on this forum you before they called you out

You should have stated your intentions surely you bobrisky would have found a good use for you in his line of business

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
PietroRico:
Oh shut the fúck up, you corny åss pader willi patient.
See as you dey disgrace your useless self, your entire clan, your unborn kids and Dayo all over cyberspace
All you do is type repetitive incoherent rubbish in failed attempts to continously look for ways to feel some much needed pseudorelevance.

Your winking market no sell elsewhere you have to force it, No one is buying your phagott market here try next door

Unless you have anything football related to contribute, but how can you when your head is so empty that its making echo noise all over the place

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
I quote slave master dey answer cheesy grin cheesy
How cute grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
A40:
Schalke are really a mystery e be like say those Gazprom people be akagum. Rangnick might do better with more generous owners.

WIth Hamburg almost sure to relegate, They have approached Christian Hochsttater Bochum SPorting director if he will be able to save them and bring them back on the right path
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
yeparipa!! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
PietroRico:
I quote slave master dey answer cheesy grin cheesy
How cute grin cheesy The

We cannot be watching you solicit for clients on a football thread, If you are looking for partners, there is a sexuality section created for yu to advertize your ware

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

We cannot be watching you solicit for clients on a football thread, If you are looking for partners, there is a sexuality section created for yu to advertize your ware
a-faulty's head game Must be pretty damn strong for it to make this old Shameless man put his apari head on the line like this grin cheesy

Some married men no dey fight for their wives like this grin

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
PietroRico:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because most readers didnt comment, they thought people were not mocking them behind the screen. Some barca fans are waiting for the day ajakaja40 would saunter into their thread and write rubbish as usual. They have already got the dossier to annihilate the local dog. cheesy

PietroRico:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Earlier they were both viewing the challenge i threw at them and both disappeared like a fart of coogar's b1tch. See them peeping below. They later came back and styishly ducked. Mumu Master and slave. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because most readers didnt comment, they thought people were not mocking them behind the screen. Some barca fans are waiting for the day ajakaja40 would saunter into their thread and write rubbish as usual. They have already got the dossier to annihilate the local dog. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy Earlier they were both viewing the challenge i threw at them and both disappeared like a fart of coogar's b1tch. See them peeping below. They later came back and styishly ducked. Mumu Master and slave. cheesy cheesy cheesy

aged and Shameless pair both of them cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

While on the same Barca and actually every thread on the forum, the only thing you do consistently is to constitute yourself as a nuisance. your poor football knowledge is clear to everyone who knows his footie.

Actually most people here are laughing at you only that you are too dull to even notice

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
PietroRico:

You don't have time for me but you navigated all the way to the Bayern Forum to comment and throw multiple phoolish responses to a matter that did not remotely involve you.

Its obvious you are haemorrhaging in the brain. You must be the biggest most confused heap of turd to ever crawl the face of this earth

An idi0tic winking wasteman. How won't I feel relevant after struggling to get a useless effeminate vermin like you off my jockstrap for the past 3 years.

What haven't I tried to get rid of your unwanted attention? Someone would see your stewpid signature and not know you are the Biggest batty boi to ever check into this planet.

The only time you ever attempted to engage myself and raumdeuter in any form of analysis you and that wannabe poet were thoroughly disgraced. You have since switched to being the natural born homoerotic nuisance I have known you to be

Microcephalous. Is that the new word you learned in school these past few days. Oya clap for yourself

Gaylord oshi

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Just like Uncle DMX I show no love to homo e-thugs.

Pietro is a very senseless individual an effeminate eediot. You would never see him engaging anybody in any sound football related debates.

Only winking and passing snide remarks like the Jezebel hussy he is.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Were you disspointed that A40 didnt allow you to suck him off. You have been winking at guys on this forum you before they called you out

You should have stated your intentions surely you bobrisky would have found a good use for you in his line of business
Lmao. Tufiakwa! This son or should I say daughter of Jezebel has been trailing me since 2013. 2013 yo!

Name the club thread he has not followed me to since I called him out on his behavior.

He lives for the attention of his god. He's a STAN

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
A40:

You don't have time for me but you navigated all the way to the Bayern Forum to comment and throw multiple phoolish responses to a matter that did not remotely involve you.

Its obvious you are a haemorrhaging in the brain. You must be the biggest most confused heap of turd to ever crawl the face of this earth

An idi0tic winking wasteman. How won't I feel relevant after struggling to get a useless effeminate vermin like you off my jockstrap for the past 3 years.

What haven't I tried to get rid of your unwanted attention? Someone would see your stewpid signature and not know you are the Biggest batty boi to ever check into this planet.

The only time you ever attempted to engage myself and raumdeuter in any form of analysis you and that wannabe poet were thoroughly disgraced. You have since switched to being the natural born homoerotic nuisance I have known you to be

Microcephalous. Is that the new word you learned in school these past few days. Oya clap for yourself

Gaylord oshi
You are super predictable and incredibly idiotíc
Navigated all the way to Bayern Forum grin grin

Because bayern thread is on the deep web and extremely far from all other club threads.
Deluded ímbecile.
Another failed attempt at feeling relevant online.
Seun wey get nairaland, you senior am but he has not come to tell me where and when to comment.
But you think you can? grin
You be real ajakaja.

Foetuses with this level of chromosomal damage are usually spontaneously aborted.
It's a scientific wonder how you can still exist and exhibit tendencies to be constantly high from atmospheric nitrogen.

This could drag on and on, but I have to study to ensure I don't end up like you that, a slave to one random apari headed charlatan, sucking him off at will for bayern souvenirs and other worthless things... So I'll repeat, I don't have your time.

Trying to convince a-faulty that there is life beyond dayo's díck

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

No go find work. Who you dey throw challenge for? E be like say brain tumor dey worry you

Who wan engage me among una for any footie related analysis. Ko si omo naa. Isi Ewu treatment is what you get whenever you test your overlord

See this senseless apoche cra cra. Why you no throw challenge all this time with your m0ronic Mascherano and Javi claims

Better go and find maga to finesse for other threads. Odaaran ponbele

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

While on the same Barca and actually every thread on the forum, the only thing you do consistently is to constitute yourself as a nuisance. your poor football knowledge is clear to everyone who knows his footie.

Actually most people here are laughing at you only that you are too dull to even notice

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pa ramuzaki alailojuti. Alagbari korofo. I thought you would accept my request, coward. Like master, like slave cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
PietroRico:

You are super predictable and incredibly idiotíc
Navigated all the way to Bayern Forum grin grin

Because bayern thread is on the deep web and extremely far from all other club threads.
Deluded ímbecile.
Another failed attempt at feeling relevant online.
Seun wey get nairaland, you senior am but he has not come to tell me where and when to comment.
But you think you can? grin
You be real ajakaja.

Foetuses with this level of chromosomal damage are usually spontaneously aborted.
It's a scientific wonder how you can still exist and exhibit tendencies to be constantly high from atmospheric nitrogen.

This could drag on and on, but I have to study to ensure I don't end up like you that, a slave to one random apari headed charlatan, sucking him off at will for bayern souvenirs and other worthless things... So I'll repeat, I don't have your time.

Trying to convince a-faulty that there is life beyond dayo's díck
So you even have the Bayern thread bookmarked else getting to this thread involved some form of navigation you stewpid and simple minded muthaphucka.

What is Seun's biz in this matter? You claimed explicitly that you did not have my time but you have posted almost ten times in various scatter brained formats. You are extremely dyslexic.

You are a very confused attention whøre walahi.

I don't know if Nigeria has hospitals that can care for a neurotic case like you.

Ohh you are still a student? From your lame signature I can tell you are still reliant on mummy and daddy for pocket money

Maybe you are a late bloomer or just a small boy still prioritizing horribly. You would do well to transfer your focus from my phallus to your books.

You have not finished convincing yourself that there is life outside my phallus since 2013 you are trying to convince someone else. Your phoolishness ehn.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
A40:

No go find work. Who you dey throw challenge for? E be like say brain tumor dey worry you

[s]Who wan engage me among una for any footie related analysis. Ko si omo naa. Isi Ewu treatment is what you get whenever you test your overlord

See this senseless apoche cra cra. Why you no throw challenge all this time with your m0ronic Mascherano and Javi claims

Better go and find maga to finesse for other threads. Odaaran ponbele[/s]

cheesy

What do you do for a living ? If you are into telecoms and you have 10 years experience in managing voip gateways, i will take you away from the streets. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.