Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1093752 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Europes greatest striker of all time in from the Bundesliga, Drogba Henry, George Best, all strikers who have ever played in the EPL will beg to clean his boot

[s]World cup top scorer of all time is from the Bundesliga, The guy who will break the record is also from the Bundesliga
[/s]

He has no name or you wanted to do research before revealing his name ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
There is a reason for the past 13 years now, no burthisleaguedown product won the exclusive golden foot award. The league is like reserve league to experts. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
@Davidbanky even at your effort to clap back, you are still effortlessly dropping your skewed grammatical missiles.

It is "I am" or "I'm".... not "Am"... take it easy with the grammatical homicide.

Type Pidgin biko. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
I like Dayo sha, he knows that the German League is nothing but Bayernliga, an inferior league. But he can't bear to admit it wholeheartedly.

We know everybody do have that their ego, afterall na people still dey believe say Buhari na economic genius.

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
elrony:
@Davidbanky even at your effort to clap back, you are still effortlessly dropping your skewed grammatical missiles.

It is "I am" or "I'm".... not "Am"... take it easy with the grammatical homicide.

Type Pidgin biko. cheesy

You are a fool. do I look like am trying to write for you or your friend ? Oh u guys still don't get it. I don't facking care. I have proven a point here and that's enough for me. he has made a typo on this thread and that's all I needed. So you think I come here to write to prove anything ? Ode lawon Eleyi sha. You both cannot match the year and score I got when I wrote my first toefl, won bi yin da. See this one dey show me error like say na examination hall I dey. e better run, cos am coming for him with my squad when am ready ... nonsense
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Davidbanky:

You are a fool, do I look like am trying to write for you or your friend ? Oh u guys still don't get it. I don't facking care. I have proven a point here and that's enough for me. he has made a typo on this thread and that's all I needed. So you think I come here to write to prove anything ? Ode lawon Eleyi sha. You both cannot match the year and score I got when I wrote my first toefl, won bi yin da. See this one dey show me error like say na examination hall I dey. e better run, cos am coming for him with my squad when am ready ... nonsense

Is hurling incoherent insults all you good at

Why are you this pained (Like you haven't pointed out blunders here before) grin

Mr TOEFL top scorer,please bring on ya Shakabula squad bro,make it quick nigga!!!! cheesy

And don't forget to tell us the score you made when you sat for your 8th TOEFL!

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nihilist:

So it's you who has been teaching DavidBanky nonsense? grin grin grin

Oshe! O capture baba weyrey yen on time!

O gbayi!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am doing a research too. Please can you help me name the below player who won best player at the world cup playing in the EPL Aka Golden ball winner?

Scratch that, If you can name the EPL player who was top 3 at the world cup golden ball

I said EPL oooo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4481447_images_png41b586905e6233e72b076191f8bf9512

Wetin consign league football with world cup ? Oya CR7 , Messi , Weah and Weah, show us your world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pataki:

Oshe! O capture baba weyrey yen on time!

O gbayi!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una wan kill them . It means DAyo and DAvid have something in common. They re both DAdandindin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Davidbanky:

You are a fool. do I look like am trying to write for you or your friend ? Oh u guys still don't get it. I don't facking care. I have proven a point here and that's enough for me. he has made a typo on this thread and that's all I needed. So you think I come here to write to prove anything ? Ode lawon Eleyi sha. You both cannot match the year and score I got when I wrote my first toefl, won bi yin da. See this one dey show me error like say na examination hall I dey. e better run, cos am coming for him with my squad when am ready ... nonsense

Mr Bankole binu ohh

grin grin
[s]
You had better stop wasting money ontop an exam wey you no fit pass[/s]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Shay frimino no "beast" the bundesliga abi wetin una dey talk ?
His unremarkable first season when thing no go well no join Abi ?

Beast yato si beast, If he be catlike beast for Bundesliga, he don turn 36 kiniun for EPL nowadays like others before him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nihilist:
grin grin

Sharrap there Egbon. You and A40 write relatively eloquently..but you need to maintain your standards to prevent the upcoming Young Turks from thinking they can just come here anytime and open fire with abandon.

Take time o bros.

You know say all my english na manage, You can easily source me out if na English na football knowledge I dey sell here

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
airmark:
There is a reason for the past 13 years now, no burthisleaguedown product won the exclusive golden foot award. The league is like reserve league to experts. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Golden foot ko, You no like Golden tongue. That award wey dem give nihilist for being the person wey sabi chop toto pass for Europe or Golden anus wey Associaton of geriatric men gave Pataki

GOlden foot nikan ni, You no get shame, the award wey Roberto Carlo no win for Madrid na for Fenerbahce he win am, Wey Baggio wein 10yrs after balon dor, Etoo no win for Barca or Inter na for Antalyaspor he win am, Antalyaspor, sounds like the name of a teenage girl selling pepper and sexx in ipodo market

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Dadehmola:

Mr Bankole binu ohh

grin grin
[s]
You had better stop wasting money ontop an exam wey you no fit pass[/s]

The clue is in the 'first TOEFL' grin grin

The guy don write like 5 times, them give am the 6th for free...and judging by his terrible posts, he is clearly still failing. cheesy

DavidBanky puts the OLOD in Olodo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una wan kill them . It means DAyo and DAvid have something in common. They re both DAdandindin.

grin grin grin

Who "thought" you that nitori olorun?!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
edoyad:
Wetin consign league football with world cup ? Oya CR7 , Messi , Weah and Weah, show us your world cup
No be football dem dey go play for world cup or na stone dem dey play
So you mean for EPL we no see anyone

WOrld cup top scorer Bundesliga product

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pataki:
grin grin grin

Who "thought" you that nitori olorun?!
You think you can source me out? Ko le werk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
elrony:
I like Dayo sha, he knows that the German League is nothing but Bayernliga, an inferior league. But he can't bear to admit it wholeheartedly.

We know everybody do have that their ego, afterall na people still dey believe say Buhari na economic genius.

grin

Unfortunately for you. The German league is rated ahead of your useless league by UEFA

What is the EPL useful for sef?

Except for fat Yakubu and Mwruwuru to dey shine

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Which striker be that?
I see klose and Muller but not the first guy

Google Europe greatest striker of all time.

Let me see the top outcomes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

You know say all my english na manage, You can easily source me out if na English na football knowledge I dey sell here

I see. You dey sell the football knowledge well well to mumu slaves, davidbanky and ajakaja a40. How much did they pay for the lies below ?
Apari oshi.

grin
raumdeuter:

Yaya was a terrible defensive midfielder who lacks discipline and positioning which is why Barça chased him away when he got to city he couldn't still play DM rather they had to buy Dejong Fernando Fernandinho just to cover his indiscipline

raumdeuter:

In 2008 West Ham beat Man Utd home and away

West ham barely escaped relegation on the final day, Man utd won the league

Biko who is the bigger team in 2008 West ham or Man Utd

sleekdot:

Over 150 assists for barca meaning he was averaging double digits every season for the past 13 yrs from a CM position

raumdeuter:

Makelele duly left Madrid and to Chelsea.

It would be noted that when he was in Chelsea, Madrid never went beyond the Second round and Chelsea in Makelele's time only failed to go beyond the second round just once

raumdeuter:
Some people no dey weigh the risk before dem bet

Mochengladbach wey beat us home and away last season na him person bet on say we go beat for Borrousia

On top say they are on a winning streak since they fired Favre

raumdeuter:

The blood of the man is on you and Luiz. David Luiz incompetence and failure killed one of the icon of Brazilian football

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nihilist:

The clue is in the 'first TOEFL' grin grin

The guy don write like 5 times, them give am the 6th for free...and judging by his terrible posts, he is clearly still failing. cheesy

DavidBanky puts the OLOD in Olodo

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
airmark:
I see. You dey sell the football knowledge well well to mumu slaves, davidbanky and ajakaja a40. How much did they pay for the lies below ?
Apari oshi.

grin

When we are talking about football knowledge you know where you stand. Like the bottom of the barrel, That was why you announced your presence here with testimony that you saw Xavi at right back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Gerd Muller

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]When we are talking about football knowledge you know where you stand. Like the bottom of the barrel, That was why you announced your presence here with testimony that you saw Xavi at right back[/s]

I was supporting your great soccer knowledge na. cheesy cheesy Apari
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Davidbanky:

Dafidi should never have used a sling and stone to face Goliath. Just speak the shakabula, and this thread (goliath) don die finish! Dafidi, the power is in your mouth!! Tabon mhen!!!

Can you tell us the year you wrote your FIRST TOEFL?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Which striker be that?
I see klose and Muller but not the first guy
See ibime post below
airmark:

He has no name or you wanted to do research before revealing his name ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
See sensible person below youcame out and made no mistake with the name, But this useless dunderhead whose "Big hempty head like Adelabu casket" cant tell us, You cant even google it to save your life

Ibime:

Gerd Muller

Thats why the responsibility of imparting knowledge falls on you, Imagine make people dey ask who is the greatest European striker of all time from me.

If dem ask you to bring young sensible chelsea fans, shey na dolts like airmark wey no sabi Gerd Muller you wan present?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

I saw Lord Ororo of Madeira, appointed to Mt Olympus by Zeus himself as the God of Football.

You might remember Ororo as an EPL Alumnus.

Cc Bykebyke

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
airmark:
I was supporting your great soccer knowledge na. cheesy cheesy Apari

How can you be supporting mine from Kaduna where you were suffering from terminal life ending apollo to see Xavi at right back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

You think you can source me out? Ko le werk

Oponu, why did you edit your foolishness? Who "thought" how to edit your post?

Won get weyrey, o wa lon edit post sharp sharp.

Apari oshi! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nihilist:

I saw Lord Ororo of Madeira, appointed to Mt Olympus by Zeus himself as the God of Football.

You might remember Ororo as an EPL Alumnus.

Cc Bykebyke

Simple instruction you cannot follow

Google "Europe greatest striker of all time" See wetin you came back with? Did airmark bite you today?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pataki:
Oponu, why did you edit your foolishness? Who "thought" how to edit your post?

Won get weyrey, o wa lon edit post sharp sharp.

Apari oshi! grin

Because I made a mistake and I corrected it, unlike you that was trying to source out an errection from a 96yr old man. Chairman kole werk
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

If dem ask you to bring young sensible chelsea fans, shey na dolts like airmark wey no sabi Gerd Muller you wan present?

Will you stake 200usd and i will prove it to you that gerd muller is not the europe greatest striker of all time, game ?

cc: Nihilist, ibime

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.