Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1094171 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2017
TLona1:
Raumdeuter and A40 wetin do your boys tonight?

Nna eh adim weak oo.. We didn't play terribly but the gulf in finishing was too wide. Like a Keke Marwa trying to race an Aventador. It's easy for people to sit and play Monday Morning Quarterback but this PSG go multitask teams this year. It's good we chopped our own now while we can still get our shyte together

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2017
elrony:

Baba fit don reach him peak, or better still zero competition. .. undecided
the man is bored out of his mind.
Who wouldn't?
Bayansh liga, no challenge.
They come to champions league and get dumped by the 1st big team they meet.
I bet the man can't wait to get out from there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2017
elrony:

Baba fit don reach him peak, or better still zero competition. .. undecided
Still doesn't justify how he has turned to rubbish overnight. He was better than Marcelo at a point. WTF happened!! I for say na samankwe but he seems like a Jesus boy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2017
PietroRico:
the man is bored out of his mind.
Who wouldn't?
Bayansh liga, no challenge.
They come to champions league and get dumped by the 1st big team they meet.
I bet the man can't wait to get out from there

No provoke raumdeuter o, he's been crying upandan, licking his wound b4 yesterday's final whistle grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2017
A40:
Still doesn't justify how he has turned to rubbish overnight. He was better than Marcelo at a point. WTF happened!! I for say na samankwe but he seems like a Jesus boy

LMAOOOgrin grin grin Evil Spirit dey una team ni?

Una need find hungry LB wey go give Alaba Competition abeg, that will keep him on his toes.

Or make we come buy am? wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2017
elrony:

LMAOOOgrin grin grin Evil Spirit dey una team ni?

Una need find hungry LB wey go give Alaba Competition abeg, that will keep him on his toes.

Or make we come buy am? wink
Na I don't buy this. Who is Marcelo Vieira's competition at Madrid? Do you even know their backup LB?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Pep saw the warning lights, he fled that useless boring league before it was too late. Very backward league, no wonder apari and his tinder lover dog support such a league.

Any player that wants to enjoy a salubrious growth as a footballer should never venture into that burnthisleaguedown. Or how can one kindergarten boy be disgracing Alaba like one saw yesterday? Would Mbappé ever try that nonsense with Monreal in the EPL? Won bi da! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Pataki:
Pep saw the warning lights, he fled that useless boring league before it was too late. Very backward league, no wonder apari and his tinder lover dog support such a league.

Any player that wants to enjoy a salubrious growth as a footballer should never venture into that burnthisleaguedown. Or how can one kindergarten boy be disgracing Alaba like one saw yesterday? Would Mbappé ever try that nonsense with Monreal in the EPL? Won bi da! grin

Monreal ko Quebec ni. abi no be the same Assanal wey dey chop 5-1 from us anyday and everyday

How old was Mbappe when he was sodomising Man City defence last season opony apoda

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2017
This adodi gogo dancer don come again

How old was Mbappe when he was giving it to Man City defence last season

Oh I remember you were still in jail and didn't watch the match

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by codedguy1(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

I just weak grin Pataki dey do DJ, do VJ come dey do MC join for this party. Nigar just threw all caution to the wind.
Raumdeuter really got served.

Hahahaha!

DJ, VJ and MC grin grin grin grin

Him go soon add voice over and adlibbing.

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2017
A40:
Na I don't buy this. Who is Marcelo Vieira's competition at Madrid? Do you even know their backup LB?

Perhaps different mentality. ..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2017
I woke up with a terrible hangover feeling this morning. The type I usually have the morning after we get knocked out at the semifinal stage. All my mouth just dey taste like say I take chloroquine and 'agbo' together. I guess that's the real taste of defeat . Ancelotti, my God go judge you o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2017
elrony:

Perhaps different mentality. ..

He is a left back that wants to be a 10.
Playing in defense for club and in midfield for country. That kind pendulum activity fit affect the development of most players.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2017
That first goal I still dey scratch my head. Why would 6 players run to meet just Neymar lai se paparazzi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2017
sleekdot:
This adodi gogo dancer don come again

How old was Mbappe when he was giving it to Man City defence last season

Oh I remember you were still in jail and didn't watch the match
I know say you dey Ancelotti must go camp but abeg make we beg the board to buy player ooh! You can't keep bringing a Coman to an Mbappe fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2017
A40:
That first goal I still dey scratch my head. Why would 6 players run to meet just Neymar lai se paparazzi

You neva hear of " a pe pa".
Omo that Abdul Sule of a defender is so statuesque both in physique and mobility.
If he moved any slower he would go back in time. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2017
afrodoc2:

He is a left back that wants to be a 10.
Playing in defense for club and in midfield for country. That kind pendulum activity fit affect the development of most players.

Na jack of all trades level be that, sure to affect development true true.

Ideal focus woulda been something like LB, LWB and LMF maybe, shocked focusing on his natural position. .. buh then wah do I know sef!!

A40, maybe na wetin dey worry David be this.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2017
afrodoc2:

Omo that Abdul Sule of a defender is so statuesque both in physique and mobility.

Airmark! ! ! ! ! ! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Pataki:

Agbaya adojutini oshi. Where is your useless team? Weyrey alaso come here dey speak French. I don't know when intelligence would fall on your useless and banal existence. If people are trolling not a nincompoop like you whose team still have to play BATE Borisov and Crvena Zvezda. What's worse Crvena Zvezda have actually been European Champs! Keep swiping right on them guy pics on Tinder. Maricon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2017
A40:
Ulreich na sankwa keeper and Mbappe sacrificed Alaba to the gods for the 3rd goal

Anybody shouting Ancelotti did not kuku watch the match so no need engaging fickle analysts.. These are the match stats btw

Ajakaja don dey gather liver o. Raumdeuter, your boy said you should stop shouting like a mad man and that you are a fickle analyst.

Finally cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2017
afrodoc2:

None of your defender wey Neymar no go multitask Baba ko gbagbe bo se je. I just no get why 6 people go try to mark one player
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2017
elrony:

Airmark! ! ! ! ! ! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I called him robotic sule. What dayo and his dog won't see if they climb a skyscraper, i will tell them in my sleep.

airmark:

This sule is another calamity warming up for Bayern.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2017
airmark:

I called him robotic sule. What dayo and his dog won't see if they climb a skyscraper, i will tell them in my sleep.

grin grin grin grin

Afrodoc2 say the guy na reverse time traveller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Airmark sef LMAO
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2017
codedguy1:

Hahahaha!

DJ, VJ and MC grin grin grin grin

Him go soon add voice over and adlibbing.

grin
dude is just all over the place threatening Pa Ramuzaki, I hope he doesn't drive the old man into depression.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2017
Chaiiiii..... Airmark u are still here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2017
pkasso:
I woke up with a terrible hangover feeling this morning. The type I usually have the morning after we get knocked out at the semifinal stage. All my mouth just dey taste like say I take chloroquine and 'agbo' together. I guess that's the real taste of defeat . Ancelotti, my God go judge you o!

Bwuahahahaha..... cheesy cheesy omg.... cheesy grin this bayern boiz get am for body cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2017
elrony:

No provoke raumdeuter o, he's been crying upandan, licking his wound b4 yesterday's final whistle grin grin

Pastor you too join dey do evil things...how can you be dancing skelewu for person burial instead make you dey pray make hin go heaven?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2017
A40:
Nna eh adim weak oo.. We didn't play terribly but the gulf in finishing was too wide. Like a Keke Marwa trying to race an Aventador. It's easy for people to sit and play Monday Morning Quarterback but this PSG go multitask teams this year. It's good we chopped our own now while we can still get our shyte together

#AncellotiOut
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2017
A40:
None of your defender wey Neymar no go multitask Baba ko gbagbe bo se je. I just no get why 6 people go try to mark one player

Agreed on Neymar. Was just looking at the time t it took for Sule to change direction
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2017
elrony:

grin grin grin grin

Afrodoc2 say the guy na reverse time traveller

cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the time conte finishes with rudiger, he will be benching all their mumu defenders.

diggz:
Chaiiiii..... Airmark u are still here cheesy cheesy cheesy

Since you guys at cobhams refused to deliver a40's package to his mentor. You must pay me for doing your job, this early morning o.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2017
pkasso:
I wouldn't say so. He's going through a difficult spell but he is still quality. He needs the backing and support of his manager, something Ancelotti doesn't offer.
What backing are u talking about? Muller has played in five Bundesliga match, played in German super Cup, dfb pokal and start yesterday match and u are saying he still need ancelotti backing. Barring any injuries, muller should sit on bench when there is important match to play

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.