Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1093621 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2017
Kilode, Ajakaja40 why are you being bludgeoned like this? You fit see road sha? grin

11 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2017
PietroRico:
Which kind fight be this sef. Mtcheww

How can you call this a fight? angry This is cyber bullying. grin

9 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:16am On Oct 04, 2017
Pep didn't get a quality CB at Bayern. FACT! He failed to adequately replace Robbery. FACT! Dortmund were stronger under Jupp than they were under Pep. FACT!! Yet this lying dickkkk gnawing fruit bat is spreading lies like herpes. Your stewpidity is beyond cure. So this olo-orun is trying to price the degree of his hypocrisy? So supporting Golden State and Barca makes you less of a glory hunter? A glory hunter is simply someone attracted to a sports team by their success. There is no rule that says they must belong to the same sport. Eranwen! You are not Catalan and you are definitely not from Oakland last time I checked, just a dimwit with too much access to the internet. So tell us why you support Barca and Golden State and leave Kim Kardashian out of the matter because your own glory hunting goes beyond football. Ki lo pa yin po? Awadacious element, E say Home advantage? Eleyi je Champions League abi? Negro please. Bayern fans are busy young men and not prepubescent teens who desperately need attention like you seem to do. It's insecure folks like you that seek approval and relevance from friends to make even the most banal and mundane decisions in life, like which sports team to support or who to troll? I won't be surprised if you take permission from your 'true friends' even to take a dump. You're pathetic bruh. One minute you say I'm a side kick follow follow the next minute while I take a 'stance' you then lament that fellow Bayern fans have deserted me. This is why I call you a confused cretin. Your brain is one huge explosive mass of commotion and dystopia,
Who I supported in 95 is irrelevant to the matter at hand! Which is you being a glory hunting, lying and shameless hypocrite whose glory hunting transcends football. Alternate IDs supporting RM? No shyte Sherlock! A-40 has never created another ID not even when I was banned. I have been on this forum since OBJ was in power so common sense dictates I would have been outed by now.
But who knows if that is what you do. For all we know you could be a Cavs and Madrid fan as well.

You better shut that smelly mouth and stop writing checks with your mouth that you can't cash. I never begin with you you have already started lying and exhibiting bipolar tendencies. When I finish drumming that your empty skull like ogene it would look like something out of Red Dead Redemption. Because you would definitely need the Holy Book when we are done.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:25am On Oct 04, 2017
Glory hunters....
1. will often choose a big club which is guaranteed of years at the top bracket of clubs
2. have no connection to the club
3. foreign to the country and city of the club
4. will overuse club mottos (which makes it more evident)
5. never been to many games (if not any)
6. will never go many games ever
7. will use the excuse of geography to not go to games
8. have limited merchandise before the successful years (most likely none). grin grin I fit dey assume sha. For all we know Eru might actually be a Catalan born in the Bay Area but him progenitor enter wrong ship and next thing dem find themselves for Ebute Metta.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 1:55am On Oct 04, 2017
na the Westbrook for MVP beef una still carry come this place?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:58am On Oct 04, 2017
SIRcumalot:
Lmaooo wetin concern me. Even the Westbrook don collect him MVP go rest. I just wan make the Bay Area Catalan Charlatan make he show where I blame him fellow countryman for Ancelotti sacking

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 2:01am On Oct 04, 2017
SIRcumalot:

No wonder. I don dey suspect say no be oju lasan beef dis one be, e get origin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 2:20am On Oct 04, 2017
You're so unoriginal and boring my eyes are hurting.

Even if I started supporting Barca today I would be less of a derelict than you who dumped a team to support another within the same sport. Yet you did not have a modicum of decorum to keep your previous team out your mouth.

Apish to the bone; you Googled Glory Hunter and stopped at number 8. Let me help you post the rest of it:

9. does not know the history, chants or culture of the club 
10. always in the armchair during matchdays 
11. uses the talk of tactics and transfers to compensate for the lack of all round knowledge of the club (history and culture of the clubs, attendance of games, lack of knowledge or care factor about the direction of the club off field etc.) 
12. will not be effected by football tragedies as much as locals 
13. will often be the most biased towards to compensate for the glory hunter status 
14. will show more hate for other clubs (even their previous clubs) to compensate for their glory hunter status 

15. have a club in their own country, don't have the guts to support them 
16. will never talk about the years before the club started to become successful 
17. at games (if attended) will be the quiet ones who never chant or make a noise

You are not even deceiving anyone. They know who you are. Costa gets more love from Conte than you do from the Bayern fans on here.

I'm actually feeling bad as I hate to strike a man when he is down. You have been going off and on waiting...hoping I go to bed so you can have the last word - Pu$$¥. Some how in your slavish pathetic world you think having the last word makes up for your Glory Hunting, Dayo cum slurping life - mixed with numerous gaffes and illogic.

Let me let you have the last post: so you can post another 31lines before a paragraph. Dumbo.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Haha our resident Bay Area Catalan still cannot produce evidence. Just spewing copious amounts of gobbledygook. You are not less of anything. Stop speaking Hypocritish. My job was to prove you tick multiple boxes in the Glory hunter definition and you are a hypocrite for denying your identity. Nothing more, nothing less. E say love? Son you must really have deep seated self esteem issues. You that needs to leave Agbado crossing before 5am. Ma lo sun! be doing Internet Battousai for a ninja in another TZ. Anu e se mi. Maybe na me be the mosquito wey dey hold orchestra for your ear in that squalid domain you are shooting your electronic blanks from. Keep counting my posts spacing and formatting because I'm sure that is what would put food on your table. Werey alaso

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:30am On Oct 04, 2017
This phool actually thinks I care about having the last word? No go sleep! Bobo yi'n pami lerin sha. Abi na olode you be? grin grin I go die oo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 3:32am On Oct 04, 2017
I literally waited for this. I can't believe this is what you had to offer.

I'd wait for you to edit it and stuff it up by adding more patois without paragraphs. You know, your usual unlettered style.

Suicidal bomber that is trying to make sure he takes the crowd along. You are the only Glory Hunter here. LOL

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Ol boy! Maybe na Yahoo boy sha. Him client fit dey online. Abeg save all this grammar for your maga o. No worry he go pay. Iku o ni pa maga wa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:37am On Oct 04, 2017
Go and sleep you phucking confused cretin! If say na NBA season dey on I go hear. Na my matter dey give you sleepless nights? Wo wa ke laye e o ni se iru e mo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I won't be surprised if dayo used his other monikers to give some likes to eruditor's posts.

A40, this guy took you to abattoir o. But pep is still a fraud sha.

9 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I won't be surprised if dayo used his other monikers to give some likes to eruditor's posts.

A40, this guy took you to abattoir o. But pep is still a fraud sha.

You mean the ONLY coach to win the sextuple in football's history is a fraud?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
TLona1:

You mean the ONLY coach to win the sextuple in football's history is a fraud?

And he also won fvcktuple after leaving barca too.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
airmark:

And he also won fvcktuple after leaving barca too.

At least he has achieved something great no coach is yet to achieve. Don't call him a fraud.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
TLona1:

At least he has achieved something great no coach is yet to achieve. Don't call him a fraud.

He was a flop at bayern by his standards and took up a ucl semi finalist and crashed them out in the second round, despite spending bag loads of money, to improve the team.

Fraudiola on flick.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
airmark:

He was a flop at bayern by his standards and took up a ucl semi finalist and crashed them out in the second round, despite spending bag loads of money, to improve the team.

Fraudiola on flick.

No come enter ring abeg. We no want you. Ajakaja40 has replaced his worn out gloves. He can continue the fight.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pataki:

No come enter ring abeg. We no want you. Ajakaja40 has replaced his worn out gloves. He can continue the fight.

cheesy cheesy

Ok lemme step aside.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
airmark:

Fraudiola on flick.

This Heynckes u guys have been praising has coached almost 10 clubs and yet has the same number of UCLs Guardiola has.

If u call Guardiola a fraud, I think it's also safe to call Heynckes one too.

Cc. 40

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
TLona1:

This Heynckes u guys have been praising has coached almost 10 clubs and yet has the same number of UCLs Guardiola has.

If u call Guardiola a fraud, I think it's also safe to call Heynckes one too.

Bro, it was never about Pep even though Arindin40 tried to make it about him. He went out on a limb to say Carlo will do better. Having to swallow all the garbage he was spewing back then is what he is really wrestling about.

L will be calling someone but he would be trying to make it go to voicemail. You can see him blame Pep pretending he does not know Hummels and Benatia. For Ribery and Robben when Bayern had Coman and Costa. If Bayern ended up selling them or underutilizing them how e take concern Pep? Did Mou not underutilize Ukaku and is KDB not the best EPL midfielder?

Every legit Bayern fan knows that Pep wanted Neymar, KDB and Sané. He asked for 2 of those players in his final season but the board felt they were expensive. Away from that, Pep left and while he was going I told the obtuse lama on this thread that Carlo will see how difficult it is to manage the dressing room and expectations of Bayern board and fans.

Dumbo said Carlo has managed a "bigger" team in RM. Said Bayern squads (including Pep's) had never succeeded in beating him. Ah, those days Carlo became the best thing since Lebron's tweet at Trump. I bidded my time and wished Carlo well.

First some Bayern performances dropped. But as usual, spin master made one excuse or the other. At some point, he told me to wait for the season to end. Season ended Carlo had only Bundesliga to his name. Crashed out to RM and Dortmund in the other tourneys. He gave every excuse on earth but none at Carlo. It was the refs or individuals.

Second season started. If Carlo felt his team was not good shebi he would have signed more? He got all the players he wanted. One bad pre-season game after another but the resident oaf did a Houdini and pulled excuses out his ärse; Pep's team peaked too early Carlo is trying to fix it and so on.

Then main season started and the trend continued. Ralph Honigstein spoke Oga said Ralph should shut up. Players spoke - he blamed them instead. We saw what PSG did to them and that was the tipping point. But the dingbat said nothing was wrong with the tactics and that he only blamed Carlo for not signing one winger. Are you kidding me? Bayern's evident issues could be solved with one winger and only oga knew it?

Anyways, you get the point. The Board rushed. The players themselves did not step up - some should get injured, sold or even die. Pep did not buy anything and destroyed every thing he inherited. Journalists don't know what they are talking about. The real fans are unrealistic. Carlo's tactics were on point - he only needed one Winger. All because Dumbo will not accept that the limb he went out on is broken.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Jupp's team faced a strong Dortmund. Carlo's team faced Leipzig (lol) but Pep had it easy in the league according to him because Dortmund was on a downward slope. They did not add that Dortmund had 66pts in Jupp's last season and 80 in Pep's first time.

Did Jupp's team face the 2013/14 RM side? 2014/15 Barca side?
Both teams were on the up and were better than they were in 2011/12 and 2012/13.

Jupp had Ribery and Robben in their best shape possible. In Pep's time both players were ravaged with injuries in many key games. Yet they would say he had the same set of players Jupp had.

If we start showing them how imperfect Jupp was, they would say he is being denigrated. Same Jupp I said had the best ever Bayern season.

We are not hoodwinked. E no concern Jupp or Pep. Did Carlo fail? Yes he did. Take your L and use it to pleasure Lola.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
LOL! Dumbo, resident oaf, dingbat, Arindin40, Glory hunter, Ajakaja40, oh lawdy! How much can a man take from this e-bashing? grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by adisaaowala: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pataki:
LOL! Dumbo, resident oaf, dingbat, Arindin40, Glory hunter, Ajakaja40, oh lawdy! How much can a man take from this e-bashing? grin

Nti a ma n ri e si niyen grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
adisaaowala:

Nti a ma n ri e si niyen grin

Leff me o jare! Ahn ahn! Shay this one is fair ni? One Eruku-imole come dey harangue my boy for hin gloryhunter own thread. And you, you dey here dey shine teeth! Iwa ika yi o da oh! angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pataki:

A40 this one na nake.d wire, not nak.ed mare, don't touch it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
airmark:

A40 this one na nake.d wire, not nak.ed mare, don't touch it. cheesy cheesy

May Apari Ramuzaki never forgive you for the way you are mishandling its dog right now! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pataki:

May Apari Ramuzaki never forgive you for the way you are mishandling its dog right now! grin

I saw what you did there. cheesy

Somebody dey flog the ajakaja40 at home, up and down, the apari no come rescue am o. Na my own it will come and stop, right?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
airmark:

I saw what you did there. cheesy

Somebody dey flog the ajakaja40 at home, up and down, the apari no come rescue am o. Na my own it will come and stop, right?
grin grin grin

Why evils? See as you add what an English man will call Definitive Article to the two leading characters on this thread.

Last I heard, The Apari has been suffering from the trauma of "coefficient ranking" he self-inflicted upon himself on this board.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Eruditor:
Jupp's team faced a strong Dortmund. Carlo's team faced Leipzig (lol) but Pep had it easy in the league according to him because Dortmund was on a downward slope. They did not add that Dortmund had 66pts in Jupp's last season and 80 in Pep's first time.

Did Jupp's team face the 2013/14 RM side? 2014/15 Barca side?
Both teams were on the up and were better than they were in 2011/12 and 2012/13.

Jupp had Ribery and Robben in their best shape possible. In Pep's time both players were ravaged with injuries in many key games. Yet they would say he had the same set of players Jupp had.

If we start showing them how imperfect Jupp was, they would say he is being denigrated. Same Jupp I said had the best ever Bayern season.

Exactly!

You've said it all bro.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/915684951630196741

Bild | Heynckes will take over as Bayern coach until the end of the season. Official announcement will follow

BREAKING: Jupp Heynckes will be appointed as new Bayern coach [Bild]

Juup to come back and do his magic

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.