Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,325 members, 7,881,210 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1095585 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
raumdeuter:
[s]
The part in bold has been the highlight of your life from infancy always opposed to education and enlightenment

You dont want to read was what brought you to this level, You dont want to read was why you were playing jeunjeun while your mates were reading
You dont want to read is why you are playing commandclem after NYSC
You dont want to read is why you are abroad and still playing MMM in Nigeria

How can your life be better if You dont want to read

Rio Ferdinand's view: "boateng was immense today.
Jérôme boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme boateng was man of the match, Lionel messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "boateng was immense today."
http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068[/s]

Imagine the opposing coach mocking alagolo after disgracing himself once again.

Dusseldoff coach : ''When I see how Boateng tried to play the offside trap on the second goal — my dear fellow, that was alarming. No coach in the world can do anything about that when Boateng plays the offside trap only because he’s too lazy to run after him. He takes two steps forward and wants to get out of a race with Lukebakio. That shouldn’t happen to a such a world-class player.''

Every sane soccer expert knows Boathand is a carry-along mofo

Funkel also said that he thinks Manuel Neuer is still the best goalkeeper in the Bundesliga and the reason behind his instability is Bayern’s vulnerable defence.

What some of us had seen long time ago. All fingers pointing at useless alagolo now.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Robben and Ribery doing sakamanje for us. Those Robben's goals though! Jesus Christ
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
A40:
Robben and Ribery doing sakamanje for us. Those Robben's goals though! Jesus Christ

You dey see your Leipzig so?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

You dey see your Leipzig so?
That Salzburg no get chill ooh! Them no even reason say Red Bull to Red Bull

Btw Kicker says Hummels, Hames and Sandro Wagner are the leaders of the anti Kovac movement at Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
A40:
That Salzburg no get chill ooh! Them no even reason say Red Bull to Red Bull

Btw Kicker says Hummels, Hames and Sandro Wagner are the leaders of the anti Kovac movement at Bayern

Which of the trio sef be solid member of the team SHey na James wey be loanee or Wagner wey be benchwarmer. Always known Hummels was that type of player

I dont think Kovac is a good enough coach for Bayern but no be these kain clowns suppose dey gbege am

KICKER: Mats Hummels has lost hefty credit in the team and at the bosses after his weak performance in Dortmund and his announcement that he was sick afterwards although he wasn't due for an appearance in the press
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
Robben says this is his Final season at Bayern Munich. Hope we send him off the same way the Ravens sent off Ray Lewis
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
A40:
Robben says this is his Final season at Bayern Munich. Hope we send him off the same way the Ravens sent off Ray Lewis

Consummate professional. I respect him. But that shakushaku master the mentor of Hidden is still saying he is not sure
What the hell is he waiting for?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Consummate professional. I respect him. But that shakushaku master the mentor of Hidden is still saying he is not sure
I no kuku worry about that one. Shebi his contract is expiring next summer. If we don't extend him let's see whether he would extend himself.

Thank God Coman is back and hopefully he stays fit. Gnabry should be starting more games now especially as next season would actually be the last season on his contract
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Best best Robben moment

5. The goal vs Arsenal 5-1 in Ancelotti season
4. Goal vs Fiorentina
3. DFB Pokal goal vs Schalke
2, Volley at Old trafford vs Man utd
1 Wembley CL winner

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Excallibur(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2018
raumdeuter:
Best best Robben moment

4. Goal vs Fiorentina
1 Wembley CL winner
How about last min winner agains leipzig to make it 4-5 i like that one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eph12(m): 7:44am On Dec 03, 2018
raumdeuter:
Best best Robben moment

4. Goal vs Fiorentina
1 Wembley CL winner
I was expecting to see some goals or something in the biggest game of his career
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Cc airmark Skimpledawg unlimited22 nihilistjnr chelseafan1 hensben

Laumdeuter confessing like a witch cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ribery is now a shaku shaku player angry grin

Our Lord is good.... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2018
eph12:

I was expecting to see some goals or something in the biggest game of his career

You no see goal for CL final in Wembley?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Excallibur:
How about last min winner agains leipzig to make it 4-5 i like that one

I forgot about that one but that was also good too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eph12(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

You no see goal for CL final in Wembley?
Oya put am there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
eph12:

Oya put am there

What you quoted what's number 1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Excallibur(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

I forgot about that one but that was also good too
Remember one extra time dfb pokal final goal against dortmund...dime min every other player was tired, they did not even run to celebrate with him grin Muller could hardly walk...crazy stuff
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Excallibur:
Remember one extra time dfb pokal final goal against dortmund...dime min every other player was tired, they did not even run to celebrate with him grin Muller could hardly walk...crazy stuff

He scored so many goals against Dortmung he is known as the Dortmund slayer

Which year was that?

By the way which team do you support?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Excallibur(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which year was that?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Excallibur(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which year was that?
2014 i think ...am a cule
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Excallibur:
2014 i think ...am a cule

respect!!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
According to swissramble

FCBayern had the highest commercial income of any football club globally in 2016/17 with €343m, ahead of Manchester United €325m, Real Madrid €301m and Barcelona €296m.

https://twitter.com/SwissRamble/status/1070279088638750722
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
Excallibur:
There was the one he scored in the treble season which IMO was even madder but I guess it was the Finals so the 2014 might be more significant. Personally I prefer the 2013 strike

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
raumdeuter:
According to swissramble

FCBayern had the highest commercial income of any football club globally in 2016/17 with €343m, ahead of Manchester United €325m, Real Madrid €301m and Barcelona €296m.

https://twitter.com/SwissRamble/status/1070279088638750722
They paid off the stadium debt 16 years ahead of schedule. Incredible
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
A40:
They paid off the stadium debt 16 years ahead of schedule. Incredible

I think many fans focus more on the few negatives of the FO than the many positives they have done for us
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

I think many fans focus more on the few negatives of the FO than the many positives they have done for us
My only problem with the FO is their reluctance to move on from a relic like Ribery. Robben has done the Honorable thing but it's like Ribery does not have shame (which is expected when a 36year old man is carving #7 onto his head)

Uli has also said a few things which I chalk down to old age but the PC crowd won't let him rest
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
diggz:

Cc airmark Skimpledawg unlimited22 nihilistjnr chelseafan1 hensben

Laumdeuter confessing like a witch cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ribery is now a shaku shaku player angry grin

Our Lord is good.... grin

I pity those who follow his views like mumu. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bayern XI v Nürnberg:

Neuer - Rafinha, Süle, Boateng, Alaba - Kimmich, Goretzka - Gnabry, Müller, Ribéry - Lewandowski

Hopefully Schalke can do us a solid against Dortmund in the Revier Derby
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
A40:
Bayern XI v Nürnberg:

Neuer - Rafinha, Süle, Boateng, Alaba - Kimmich, Goretzka - Gnabry, Müller, Ribéry - Lewandowski

Hopefully Schalke can do us a solid against Dortmund in the Revier Derby

Hopefully Ribery is just holding forte till Coman is fully fit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hopefully Ribery is just holding forte till Coman is fully fit
So long as Coman is starting games in the CL, Ribery can play as many league games for all I care

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.