Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,717 members, 7,924,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 09:11 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1105724 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Do you guys discuss football in here or not ?!

anyway we’re loaning out Odriozola to you guys .. thought you guys have Kimmich and Pavard on that RB spot ??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
FergieRaww:

anyway we’re loaning out Odriozola to you guys .. thought you guys have Kimmich and Pavard on that RB spot ??

Kimmich is moving to DM and Pavard is moving to Central defense

So a right back is needed

Odriozola will be on a 6months loan to see if he's right or get a proper right back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
FergieRaww:

I think it would be a temporary arrangement just for depth, because once Sule and Lucas Hernandez return from their long term injuries it would be a clusterfùck at the back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
A40:
I think it would be a temporary arrangement just for depth, because once Sule and Lucas Hernandez return from their long term injuries it would be a clusterfùck at the back

Sule isnt likely to come back before May, So realistically na only Hernandez we dey wait for
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Sule isnt likely to come back before May, So realistically na only Hernandez we dey wait for
Yeah. I was actually talking about next season. I am not holding my breath on Lucas either
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Belated birthday shoutout to A40. Coming a bit late but better late than never.

Wishing you long life and prosperity, bro.

Airmark, come here. Don't you have something to say to your very good friend? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
pkasso:

Airmark, come here. Don't you have something to say to your very good friend? grin grin

A40 has a birth date? Maybe he randomly chose one, for academic registration purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
airmark:

A40 has a birth date? Maybe he randomly chose one, for academic registration purposes.

I no know anything about that one o. Can't you be nice for once? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
pkasso:

Gracias hermano. Gracias
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2020
pkasso:
I no know anything about that one o. Can't you be nice for once? grin

How old is he now? I will celebrate with him when he clocks 40, he can't be foolish forever.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Boathand should learn how to defend like someone with a brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3__Ic9CDYWU
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
A40:
Gracias hermano. Gracias
You are welcome. Interestingly, you are birthday mates with the one and only Arjen Robben. Nice company, if you ask me.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
pkasso:
You are welcome. Interestingly, you are birthday mates with the one and only Arjen Robben. Nice company, if you ask me.
A day earlier actually gee
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
pkasso:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Happy Belated A40. I know say Kobe nah your Personal Person don't take to heart Bro.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
A40:
A day earlier actually gee
Oh. Mistake on my part. I will keep that in mind.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Happy Belated A40. I know say Kobe nah your Personal Person don't take to heart Bro.
It's all good man. Death is part of life. These past few days have taught me it could be anybody, any minute and any time. Old, middle aged or teenager
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
A40:
It's all good man. Death is part of life. These past few days have taught me it could be anybody, any minute and any time. Old, middle aged or teenager

You didn't know this before ni?

How far, Boathand still in your team?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Perisic with a broken ankle out for 4 weeks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2020
Narrow escape yesterday. After 3-1 everybody go sleep
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2020
A40:
Narrow escape yesterday. After 3-1 everybody go sleep

Did you see Boathand's own goal? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Happy 25th birthday to Joshua Kimmich. Fighter. Leader. Mein Kapitan.
Mehmet Scholl can go bang his head on a wall.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2020
raumdeuter:
Perisic with a broken ankle out for 4 weeks

Your team won't miss him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
airmark:

Your team won't miss him.
I agree with you on this. Perisic hasn't really impressed me. It's a bit strange considering the guy was one of the best wingers around 2 years ago. You can't fault his workrate and attitude but he's not doing enough on the ball for me. Same with Coutinho. There's no way those 2 are staying beyond this summer.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hummels serving his weekly disasterclass as usual.

Imagine Neymar and Mbappe running at Hummels and Akanji. Ohh the horror

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
pkasso:
I agree with you on this. Perisic hasn't really impressed me. It's a bit strange considering the guy was one of the best wingers around 2 years ago. You can't fault his workrate and attitude but he's not doing enough on the ball for me. Same with Coutinho. There's no way those 2 are staying beyond this summer.

I liked him before, but i dont know what caused the sudden drop in form.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
A40:

Why would a defender leave the ball and jump up to break his oponnent's cervical vertebra?

Boathand is senseless.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
airmark:

Why would a defender leave the ball and jump up to break his oponnent's cervical vertebra?

Boathand is senseless.

Why is Hummels led defense leaking goal like tap? Disaster class every 3 days. Kilode?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
A40:
Why is Hummels led defense leaking goal like tap?Disaster class every 3 days. Kilode?

Is that the reason Boathand has turned to a wrestler on the field? Last time he slapped a Bayern colleague in training and now he nearly broke opponent's neck.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
A40:

Did you see how useless he was today? Look at that last goal by Bender for example

The 3rd goal by Bailey instead of marking his man, he was pointing like a traffic warden
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:05am On Feb 09, 2020
airmark:

Is that the reason Boathand has turned to a wrestler on the field? Last time he slapped a Bayern colleague in training and now he nearly broke opponent's neck.
What does this have to do with Hummels's disasterclass every week?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:10am On Feb 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

Did you see how useless he was today? Look at that last goal by Bender for example

The 3rd goal by Bailey instead of marking his man, he was pointing like a traffic warden
He thinks he is still at Bayern where other defenders will help him carry the defensive load while he gathers polling booth awards

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:25am On Feb 09, 2020
A40:
What does this have to do with Hummels's disasterclass every week?

Hummels had been honoured by Fifa, when will Boathand receive honour from Fifa, like VVD, Ramos, Puyol, Terry etc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.