Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,067 members, 7,980,794 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 04:40 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1119455 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2020
FBS:
Oooohkay! We are set for the midweek showdown. cheesy

And this Brandt guy looks like a correct player, floating around as a No 10. Nice.

Brandt is the reason Goetze is leaving at the end of the season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On May 24, 2020
Roland17:

Hamburg almost felt like they were under a spell, worse still, they escaped relegation every season until it caught up with them. Schalke’s looked good before the corona virus, they were etching towards that 6th position but they look horrible now. I would say this, while they are comfortable as far as finances go, they are very conservative with spending.
You are absolutely right about the hiring of Wagner because they are not scoring, neither are they creating any chances.
Worsestill some of the tactics he employs leaves me scratching my head. He moves W. McKennie across the pitch and it causes more confusion than anything. At one point before he was taken off, baba was positioned in between the 2 central defenders and you are down by 1 goal?

Schalke has been winless in their last 9 games in all competitions, sometimes they are able to shithouse their way to wins and sometimes their superior talents
get the wins but to consistently play attacking football and string ideas together

Mckennie needs to leave Schalke if he wants to get something from his career
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On May 24, 2020
Roland17:

Gotze is really done at the top. His metabolism issue has kind of ended his career
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2020
Leyqute:

He was in a very advanced position to score that 4th goal
He's a buccaneering fullback. Don't forget he's actually a winger that was converted to LB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2020
Roland17:

Hamburg almost felt like they were under a spell, worse still, they escaped relegation every season until it caught up with them. Schalke’s looked good before the corona virus, they were etching towards that 6th position but they look horrible now. I would say this, while they are comfortable as far as finances go, they are very conservative with spending.
You are absolutely right about the hiring of Wagner because they are not scoring, neither are they creating any chances.
Worsestill some of the tactics he employs leaves me scratching my head. He moves W. McKennie across the pitch and it causes more confusion than anything. At one point before he was taken off, baba was positioned in between the 2 central defenders and you are down by 1 goal?
That Schalke team is just weird bro. Hiring Wagner of all people who relegated with Huddersfield (of course when Steve Mounie is your #9 you can empathize) still I don't think he was a great hire but it must be said Schalke has been playing abominable football for 3 seasons at least
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:19pm On May 24, 2020
A40:
That Schalke team is just weird bro. Hiring Wagner of all people who relegated with Huddersfield (of course when Steve Mounie is your #9 you can empathize) still I don't think he was a great hire but it must be said Schalke has been playing abominable football for 3 seasons at least

This season, Schalke has only scored more goals than 4 Buli teams. The 3 bottom teams and Union Berlin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 2:06am On May 25, 2020
Roland17:

Ah I see. Thanks for pointing that out.

Lemme guess, is he leaving for the "Bay" area by any chance? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 2:35am On May 25, 2020
FBS:

Ah I see. Thanks for pointing that out.

Lemme guess, is he leaving for the "Bay" area by any chance? cheesy

San Fransisco/ MLS looks more likely at this time or a mid table EPL/ LaLiga team willing to take a gamble.
L. Favre does not think Goetze fits his 3-4-3 attacking system at BVB. He is only 27 and needs to be playing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2020
A40:
He's a buccaneering fullback. Don't forget he's actually a winger that was converted to LB

No wonder. He has a good chance of cementing his position at LB for Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2020
This day 7 years ago

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 8:48am On May 26, 2020
BVB Representing grin

We hold your flag up high,
We sing loud for you Borussia,
Because black and yellow at the end should win, (in Snoops and Whiz K's voice) cheesy
Doesn't matter in which grass you stand,
We hold your flag up high

Shalalalalalala lalalalalalala,
Shalalalalalala
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On May 26, 2020
Roland are you seeing Phonzie ? He has been the best player in this first half
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On May 26, 2020
What a goal from Kimmich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2020
Kimmich....What a player.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DeadPresidents: 6:24pm On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter:
Roland are you seeing Phonzie ? He has been the best player in this first half

He's been good.

One or two moments where he would have been made to look foolish but his recovery pace is fantastic and 10/10.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On May 26, 2020
DeadPresidents:

He's been good.

One or two moments where he would have been made to look foolish but his recovery pace is fantastic and 10/10.

It's those moments that makes me cautiously optimistic about his peak level
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mediocre(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2020
FBS:
BVB Representing grin

We hold your flag up high,
We sing loud for you Borussia,
Because black and yellow at the end should win, (in Snoops and Whiz K's voice) cheesy
Doesn't matter in which grass you stand,
We hold your flag up high

Shalalalalalala lalalalalalala,
Shalalalalalala
b1ack and yell0w
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2020
Bayern'sLiga grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On May 27, 2020
MOTM BoaTANK!!!!

He keeps shaming haters

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2020
DeadPresidents:

He's been good.

The boy is 19 and was playing MLS not too long ago. Not in my wildest imagination did I expect he would be half this good already. He's still playing off pure instinct which is scary
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:
MOTM BoaTANK!!!!
He keeps shaming haters
Lol shey Hummels play??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On May 27, 2020
A40:
Lol shey Hummels play??

Airmark ngbo shey Hummels play?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:
MOTM BoaTANK!!!!

He keeps shaming haters

Motm on newspaper pages and unofficial fanpage.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On May 27, 2020
airmark:

Motm on newspaper pages and unofficial fanpage.

With numbers to back it up from his performance on the field unlike those whose keeper will be making record number of saves, defensive partner making record clearance yet he is winning MOTM by pointing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

Airmark ngbo shey Hummels play?

The best Dortmund defender in the match. He wasn't using his hand to block a goal-bound shot like the idiot below.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On May 27, 2020
airmark:

The best Dortmund defender in the match. He wasn't using his hand to block a goal-bound shot like the idiot below.

MOTM

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2020
raumdeuter:

MOTM

Whoscored MOTM. grin

Who is the official MOTM? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2020
Who dash monkey banana? JK was clearly the man of the match yesterday. Davies was the other contender. Boateng try but anyone who thinks Boateng was the best player on the pitch needs to see an optometrist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2020
pkasso:
Who dash monkey banana? JK was clearly the man of the match yesterday. Davies was the other contender. Boateng try but anyone who thinks Boateng was the best player on the pitch needs to see an optometrist.

God bless you.

Dayo is irresponsible. Immediately i asked for the official MOTM, he became dumb, o japa danu. grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2020
airmark:

God bless you.

Dayo is irresponsible. Immediately i asked for the official MOTM, he became dumb, o japa danu. grin
And the way he quotes Whoscored whenever it suits him is what annoys me the most. If we ask him for the Whoscored MOTM of the World Cup final he claimed Boateng beasted, he go begin turn amala.

Na Hummels by the way grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2020
pkasso:
And the way he quotes Whoscored whenever it suits him is what annoys me the most. If we ask him for the Whoscored MOTM of the World Cup final he claimed Boateng beasted, he go begin turn amala.

Na Hummels by the way grin grin

grin

Waiting for raumdeuter.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2020
grin grin

Na wetin Dayo call good defending be this.

Boathand na idiot sha.

[img]https:///media/5-28-2020/SJzpX2.gif[/img]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.