Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:35 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1118809 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jogi Low to resign in the summer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
A40:
Does it make sense to you that a player assured of starting at Bayern Munich would downgrade to Dortmund?

Why do Bayern need to keep clean sheets? Is there special trophy for this? Where Hummels is is he keeping clean sheets?
Because he had won it all for bayern so he came down for a challenge...
A world cup winner, title wins at Dortmund and bayern,
what else is there to prove?
And BVB didn't get him on the cheap either, they paid over 30m to secure his services which clearly indicates how keen they were on him.

As for clean sheets BVB have conceded 35g while bayern have let in 34g.
Considering the quality of both teams, I would say Dortmund and Hummels are faring much better than bayern or at par defensively
Bayern are let down by having defenders like boateng who drops a calamity per game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
kendrick93:
And BVB didn't get him on the cheap either, they paid over 30m to secure his services which clearly indicates how keen they were on him.

Considering the quality of both teams, I would say Dortmund and Hummels are faring much better than bayern or at par defensively
Bayern are let down by having defenders like boateng who drops a calamity per game

Where is his Champions League?

Boateng has 2

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Where is his Champions League?

Boateng has 2
Where is Ronaldo delima CL?
Winning cl doesn't make you a great player...
There's been lots of bums who have won and also great players who haven't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
kendrick93:
Where is Ronaldo delima CL?
Winning cl doesn't make you a great player...
There's been lots of bums who have won and also great players who haven't.

Boateng played at Bayern won 2 CL titles
Hummels played at Bayern won 0 CL titles
The biggest titles Hummels won in his life was with Boateng

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
Thiago is class..
No doubt about it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boateng played at Bayern won 2 CL titles
Hummels played at Bayern won 0 CL titles
The biggest titles Hummels won in his life was with Boateng

Boathand never made Ucl team of the season in both times he won Ucl. Carry along mofo. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Liverpool that everyone has been spanking at home in epl. Burnthisleaguedown.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2021
airmark:

Boathand never made Ucl team of the season in both times he won Ucl. Carry along mofo. grin

How many times did Hummels make it?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:26am On Mar 14, 2021
kendrick93:

Loool you're a comedian. What of Champions League? You don't even know how ridiculous you sound. Didn't he win the same titles with Bayern that he did in Dortmund?

If he wanted a challenge he could easily go outside Germany and get it but he ran to the safety of Dortmund

We shall see how he fares when he has to face the big boys in Europe. We saw how he was disgraced last season and how he nearly undid Haaland's hard work conceding 4 goals vs Sevilla

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:28am On Mar 14, 2021
raumdeuter:
Jogi Low to resign in the summer
Should have resigned after Euro 2016. Been an absolute calamity since
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:29am On Mar 14, 2021
Lewandowski now the second highest Bundesliga scorer of all-time with 268 goals still 97 left to catch Der Bomber

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
Another Burnthisleaguedown club getting battered by Man city. Without Bayern, the league is not better than Polish league.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
airmark:
Another Burnthisleaguedown club getting battered by Man city. Without Bayern, the league is not better than Polish league.

When your team faced City last time, what was the result?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:21am On Mar 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

When your team faced City last time, what was the result?

The last time we played both legs, Chelsea won one leg and City won the other. Lackzip and Monchegladyansh got sodomised home and away by Epl teams. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
airmark:

The last time we played both legs, Chelsea won one leg and City won the other. Lackzip and Monchegladyansh got sodomised home and away by Epl teams. grin

The last time you played a German team in the CL you lost home and away 7-1 aggregates

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

The last time you played a German team in the CL you lost home and away 7-1 aggregates

grin grin

German team with no name. What year did a German team not named Bayern Munich, won UCL?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

German team with no name. What year did a German team not named Bayern Munich, won UCL?

When your team faced a German team last what was the result, Dont be ashamed to say 7-1 home and away
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
PSG in the Quarters

We are doing a Back to Back.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lordave:
PSG in the Quarters

We are doing a Back to Back.

That game will be close, I am not that confident yet. Pochetinno is still struggling though.
I was actually hoping to play Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
raumdeuter:

That game will be close, I am not that confident yet. Pochetinno is still struggling though.
I was hoping we get Liverpool but I'm ok with this draw.

If the boys can take out Di'Maria, it will be an easy tie.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lordave:

That will be tough though, PSG has many dangerous attackers who can worry us Moreover they got rid of their weak point aka Thiago Silva
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
raumdeuter:

That will be tough though, PSG has many dangerous attackers who can worry us Moreover they got rid of their weak point aka Thiago Silva
Well I don't think silva was woeful for PSG in his last days. Silva and the entire defense did a great job in the finals of last UCL, they only fell to the individual brilliance of Neuer and General Kimmich. Remember Bayern has been winning matches with crazy scorelines before the final.

That team that played us in the final isn't the same PSG today. Did you see their return leg vs Barcelona? They were totally dominated and if Barca had lost the first leg by just a 2 goal margin, I bet you Barca would have eliminated this PSG without going to penalties. Di Maria was the only PSG player who could keep the ball on their feet for more than 3 secs and not lose possession.

He did a lot of damages to Davies in the final, for me he was their best player in that final.

I'm 101% this tie would be easier than our meetings with Chelsea last season if Di Maria is somehow marked or taken out.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lordave:
Well I don't think silva was woeful for PSG in his last days. Silva and the entire defense did a great job in the finals of last UCL, they only fell to the individual brilliance of Neuer and General Kimmich. Remember Bayern has been winning matches with crazy scorelines before the final.

That team that played us in the final isn't the same PSG today. Did you see their return leg vs Barcelona? They were totally dominated and if Barca had lost the first leg by just a 2 goal margin, I bet you Barca would have eliminated this PSG without going to penalties. Di Maria was the only PSG player who could keep the ball on their feet for more than 3 secs and not lose possession.

He did a lot of damages to Davies in the final, for me he was their best player in that final.

I'm 101% this tie would be easier than our meetings with Chelsea last season if Di Maria is somehow marked or taken out.

You know this is the first time PSG is eliminating Barcelona, previously they were Barca whipping boys including the disgraceful 6-1 game in Nou Camp
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
raumdeuter:

Lol what is this obsession with us? Haven't you avenged your 2012 defeat?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
pamcode:
Lol what is this obsession with us? Haven't you avenged your 2012 defeat?

I need a new customer since Arsenal refused to come back to the UCL. If you bring Arsenal back I will stop asking for Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lordave:

Rubbish...
Why weren't you hoping to get l'pool two seasons ago?
because you won the CL and with Liverpool off form, you're acting big bullocks.
Never Understimate Liverpool in Europe..
Leipzig, Schalke, BvB & your almighty Bayern know wassup when they've encountered Liverpool, with Leipzig being the latest German casualty..
Rembember Pride goes before a fall..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2021
kendrick93:
Rubbish...
Why weren't you hoping to get l'pool two seasons ago?
because you won the CL and with Liverpool off form, you're acting big bullocks.
Never Understimate Liverpool in Europe.
Leipzig, Schalke, BvB & your almighty Bayern know wassup when they've encountered Liverpool, with Leipzig being the latest German casualty..
Rembember Pride goes before a fall..
Bros calm down, it has nothing to do with pride.
Majority of Bayern, Madrid, Man City and even PSG fans were hoping to get either Liverpool or Porto. Despite their seemingly good form in UCL, no team is actually scared of playing Liverpool.

Even that 3-1 win against us 2 seasons ago just happened, most people didn't expect it. Last season Atletico eliminated an inform Liverpool and the same Atletico fell to Leipzig now you have managed to beat Leipzig and you suddenly think you are invincible in Europe.

Try overcome this struggling Madrid first then we settle.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

You know this is the first time PSG is eliminating Barcelona, previously they were Barca whipping boys including the disgraceful 6-1 game in Nou Camp
You are right, but I think that PSG side that lost to Chelsea and Barca are stronger than this current PSG.

I would love a final vs Chelsea, I'm confident.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:00am On Mar 20, 2021
Lordave:

Let Dayo be deceiving himself.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lewy should get the Balon d’Or for both 2020 and 2021 seasons and an Apology from France Football.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2021
Lordave:
Lewy should get the Balon d’Or for both 2020 and 2021 seasons and an Apology from France Football.

Haaland may be a stumbling block for him if he continues to bang in goals in UCL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.