Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,864 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1097255 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Why are you derailing our thread.

Your thread how?

This is my third thread until next season.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2021
When Fraudiola blamed the loss on Sheikh not releasing enough money to buy quality players.

10 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nezzjnr: 4:38pm On May 31, 2021
airmark:

Your thread how?

This is my third thread until next season.
I mean you're derailing our Bayern thread
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I mean you're derailing our Bayern thread

Welcome to our thread officially. I am a Landlord here.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nezzjnr: 4:40pm On May 31, 2021
airmark:

Welcome to our thread officially. I am a Landlord here.
Please go back to your Chelsea Thread

Thanks as you comply
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Please go back to your Chelsea Thread

Thanks as you comply

This is chelsea's third thread.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nezzjnr: 4:46pm On May 31, 2021
airmark:

This is chelsea's third thread.
You just have 2 UCL titles and we have 6

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You just have 2 UCL titles and we have 6

Dayo has not confirmed you as a Bayern fan.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nezzjnr: 5:05pm On May 31, 2021
airmark:

Dayo has not confirmed you as a Bayern fan.
He has already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2021
Nezzjnr:

He has already

Where did he welcome you? You are still a destitute.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nezzjnr: 5:08pm On May 31, 2021
airmark:

Where did he welcome you? You are still a destitute.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nezzjnr: 5:16pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2021
Nezzjnr:

wink wink

Raumdeuter likes them empty. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nezzjnr: 7:12pm On May 31, 2021
airmark:

Raumdeuter likes them empty. grin grin grin
K

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2021
airmark:
grin grin grin

Chic2pimp my guy come and feel this.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nezzjnr: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2021
Exclusive: CEO Rummenigge resigns to 30.6.2021. @OliverKahn is the new boss of @FCBayern from 1.7.2021 @BILD_Sport

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
airmark:
grin

Fraudiola
When will you humble yourself and thank the Bundesliga for providing the opportunity of another CL? From the likes of Havertz, Tuchel, Werner. When will you apologize to BoaTANK's protege for beasting in the Final after calling him 'kponkpon defender' and all other foolishness undecided

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Exclusive: CEO Rummenigge resigns to 30.6.2021. @OliverKahn is the new boss of @FCBayern from 1.7.2021 @BILD_Sport
He's done a great job. I'm always amazed by the continuity and tradition at the club. Hope the Kahn era produces several more Champions League titles
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:33am On Jun 03, 2021
A40:
When will you humble yourself and thank the Bundesliga for providing the opportunity of another CL? [s]From the likes of Havertz, Tuchel, Werner. When will you apologize to BoaTANK's protege for beasting in the Final after calling him 'kponkpon defender' and all other foolishness undecided[/s]

I should thank Russia and Israel for allowing Abrahamovic to be alive.

I should thank France for giving Kante a French passport.

I should thank Kepa for being useless so we could sign Mendy.

I should thank Italian Serie A for allowing us to sign Jorginho, Rudiger and Emerson.

A40, the day you will make sense is the day COVID-19 will cease to kill.

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2021
airmark:

I should thank Russia and Israel for allowing Abrahamovic to be alive.

I should thank France for giving Kante a French passport.

I should thank Kepa for being useless so we could sign Mendy.

I should thank Italian Serie A for allowing us to sign Jorginho, Rudiger and Emerson.

A40, the day you will make sense is the day COVID-19 will cease to kill.
You're obtuse!

What's the connection between my post and the foolish analogy you typed above? Who asked you to thank or not thank them? I was specifically speaking about the contributions of players and coaches from the league you spend your every waking hour deriding. Who have shamed you

Only an airborne nuisance like you will bring up unrelated talk. Dumbkopf

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
A40:
[s]You're obtuse!

What's the connection between my post and the foolish analogy you typed above? Who asked you to thank or not thank them? I was specifically speaking about the contributions of players and coaches from the league you spend your every waking hour deriding. Who have shamed you

Only an airborne nuisance like you will bring up unrelated talk. Dumbkopf[/s]

Only an Ajakaja will say this sh1t below, when the passes that led to the final goal came from players that joined from French league, leicester city and the great final pass was from our academy graduate to Havertz.

Azpi, Rudiger, James, Christensen, Chilwell, Kante all did well for us to win that final with great blocks, duels won, huge interceptions, successful tackles but your dumb head advised me to thank Burnthisleaguedown. Ori e ti gbale.

A40:
When will you humble yourself and thank the Bundesliga for providing the opportunity of another CL? :

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
airmark:

Only an Ajakaja will say this sh1t below, when the passes that led to the final goal came from players that joined from French league, leicester city and the great final pass was from our academy graduate to Havertz.

Azpi, Rudiger, James, Christensen, Chilwell, Kante all did well for us to win that final with great blocks, duels won, huge interceptions, successful tackles but your dumb head advised me to thank Burnthisleaguedown. Ori e ti gbale.

Apoche cra cra you're a shameless imbecilee

airmark:

Maybe because he is TuCHEL, they think he is made for CHELsea. Nonsense.

airmark:

Why do you want Havertz to start? I will rather start Alonso as my top striker.

airmark:

Come and carry your Burnthisleaguedown superstars (Werner and Havertz) away. They are not ripe yet for Epl.

airmark:
Like i opined, loaning Kai out in January would have been the best bet for us. For now, the moment Tuchel starts thinking of how to force Havertz into starting in this team, especially as a midfielder is when he will start having problem.

Consistently losing ball possession in this system will be fatal as he may expose the likes of Rudiger to serious queries. Not against teams great on counter attacks.

airmark:

Barkley or Mount will be playing behind my strikers and i will loan Havertz, if it's possible.

This was you bleating like the constipated he-goat you are. Vaccination is not sufficient for a doofus like you you should have been neutered. Foolish he-goat. If you had any decorum you will not show your Apoche cra cra face on this forum again. I'm sure you were even jubilating when he scored. Shameless fool

A40:
If una miss out on Havertz una go regret am. Only reason we are not in the mix for him is because Müller has suddenly drank from the fountain of youth
Meanwhile this was what intelligent analysts like myself were dropping because we could see beyond our nose grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
A40:

[s]Apoche cra cra you're a shameless imbecilee

This was you bleating like the constipated he-goat you are. Vaccination is not sufficient for a doofus like you you should have been neutered. Foolish he-goat. If you had any decorum you will not show your Apoche cra cra face on this forum again. I'm sure you were even jubilating when he scored. Shameless fool

Meanwhile this was what intelligent analysts like myself were dropping because we could see beyond our nose[/s] grin cheesy

Little did i know that Nihilist too had spanked your dumb head because of same trash about Burnthisleaguedown helping Chelsea.

The day you will stop spewing rubbish, is the day you die. You are beyond repair, the most foolish soccer fan online. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
airmark:

Little did i know that Nihilist too had spanked your dumb head because of same trash about Burnthisleaguedown helping Chelsea.

The day you will stop spewing rubbish, is the day you die. You are beyond repair, the most foolish soccer fan online. grin grin grin

airmark:

airmark:

airmark:

Barkley or Mount will be playing behind my strikers and i will loan Havertz, if it's possible.
Foolishness and shamelessness is your only strong suit. No wonder you could not hack it even at Sunday league level. Anuofia. Zero intellect

Tuchel will be thanking his stars he did not listen to retarded nimrods like yourself

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
A40:

[s]
Foolishness and shamelessness is your only strong suit. No wonder you could not hack it even at Sunday league level. Anuofia. Zero intellect

Tuchel will be thanking his stars he did not listen to retarded nimrods like yourself[/s]

Nihilist said why not ask us to thank Mercedes, Suzuki, Peugeot, Honda? grin

Similar reply an idiot like you deserved was given by both of us to you. grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:46am On Jun 04, 2021
airmark:

Nihilist said why not ask us to thank Mercedes, Suzuki, Peugeot, Honda? grin

Similar reply an idiot like you deserved was given by both of us to you. grin

airmark:

airmark:

Kwashiorkor striker. No wonder no better club gree sign you or retain you as backroom staff. They knew you were foolish and lacked football intelligence grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2021
A40:

Kwashiorkor striker. No wonder no better club gree sign you or retain you as backroom staff. They knew you were foolish and lacked football intelligence grin cheesy

One thing that is peculair to you is repeating the same disgraceful comments even when you have been insulted and corrected.

Nihilist had embarrassed you earlier on it yet you still repeated the same foolish thought of thanking Burnthisleaguedown to me. grin Don't you have sense or memory to remember your goofs and not to repeat them?

Let's thank Russia, Denmark, Brazil, Senegal, Mali, France Ligue 1, Serie A for giving them their players that made us to win Ucl. Ori e ti gbale. grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
airmark:

One thing that is peculair to you is repeating the same disgraceful comments even when you have been insulted and corrected.

Nihilist had embarrassed you earlier on it yet you still repeated the same foolish thought of thanking Burnthisleaguedown to me. grin Don't you have sense or memory to remember your goofs and not to repeat them?

Let's thank Russia, Denmark, Brazil, Senegal, Mali, France Ligue 1, Serie A for giving them their players that made us to win Ucl. Ori e ti gbale. grin

You're an ignorant and shameless he-goat. There's nothing that you posted there that invalidates my point you incorrigible buffoon. Nothing nihilist posted there was relevant to the matter at hand

If I was running like the lunatic you are slandering the league and talking about chasing Havertz back to it like you were foolishly doing back then, then common sense should suggest you should be humble enough to eat crow after Havertz and other BuLi products made you choke on your own vomitus

airmark:

airmark:

Thank your stars that Tuchel was not a foolish failed striker like you that understands the game and doesn't listen to the opinion of ignorant fucktards like yourself

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
A40:
[s]You're an ignorant and shameless he-goat. There's nothing that you posted there that invalidates my point you incorrigible buffoon. Nothing nihilist posted there was relevant to the matter at hand

If I was running like the lunatic you are slandering the league and talking about chasing Havertz back to it like you were foolishly doing back then, then common sense should suggest you should be humble enough to eat crow after [/s]Havertz and other BuLi products made you choke on your own vomitus

[s]Thank your stars that Tuchel was not a foolish failed striker like you that understands the game and doesn't listen to the opinion of ignorant fucktards like yourself[/s]

Balderdash as usual. So because Havertz scored now in the final match he has got an excellent season for Chelsea? Your brain na dust full am. grin

In the Champions league campaign will you tag Havertz our best performer? Is it Werner that missed 2 big chances in the first 20 minutes of the match, we should now come to Germany and pay homage for? Are these two or even Pulisic in the UCL squad of the season? Ori e ti gbale.

I don't want to believe God created a brain-dead human like you. This must be the effect of igbo you were busy firing in Bariga when others were building their lives.

You stated that we should thank Burnthisleaguedown for the players helping us to win UCL, Nihilist disgraced you with that reply that called you a fool if you have a brain to comprehend it. What is the difference from what you asked for then and now that i replied you in similar manner as Nihilist's?

Ajakaja40, go and find sense to loan. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
airmark:

Balderdash as usual. So because Havertz scored now in the final match he has got an excellent season for Chelsea? Your brain na dust full am. grin

In the Champions league campaign will you tag Havertz our best performer? Is it Werner that missed 2 big chances in the first 20 minutes of the match, we should now come to Germany and pay homage for? Are these two or even Pulisic in the UCL squad of the season? Ori e ti gbale.

I don't want to believe God created a brain-dead human like you. This must be the effect of igbo you were busy firing in Bariga when others were building their lives.

You stated that we should thank Burnthisleaguedown for the players helping us to win UCL, Nihilist disgraced you with that reply that called you a fool if you have a brain to comprehend it. What is the difference from what you asked for then and now that i replied you in similar manner as Nihilist's?

Ajakaja40, go and find sense to loan. grin
You are a shameless dolt. Who cares whether Havertz was your best performer? Bottomline you foolishly advocated for his loan only for him to make crucial contributions that led to Chelsea's success.

Your idiocy and general lack of football nous is why you will open up your smelling mouth and downgrade a 20 year old boy. An otu failed striker like you that could not hack it even at jeun jeun level despite playing against your juniors should have had a little more empathy.

Without Havertz goal how do you get past Man City? Slandered player, slandered coach and they made you look like the certified idiot you are

airmark:

airmark:

airmark:

Apoche cra cra failed striker. Your lack of intelligence is why you are here disgracing yourself on a faceless forum when your mates are retired and flexing. Asinwin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Exonerate1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.