Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,620 members, 7,888,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1097094 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (1044) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:02am On Jul 13, 2022
A40:
Brazzo needs to be arrested for money laundering. We had scouts and they went and chose Upamecano over Konate undecided

I'm not crazy over De Ligt but he's young and has resale value. Now if brokeass Barcelona can just pay up I'm sure the monies from that transfer would be used to fund the De Light transfer. For some reason I never knew De Ligt was that young.

Maybe two of them can compete this upcoming season. Our defense was not up to scratch. But my main issue is with the scouting. We should not be overpaying this ridiculously for defenders. There are always bargain signings to be made. We saw what Madrid did with Militao and Alaba. Why are we spending over €200m on mostly mid defenders

Pavard
Hernandez
Upamecano
De Ligt

I agree with you. We need to offload at least one of those defenders. Personally I will sell Pavard or Upamecano. Upamecano first because Pavard can double as Right back if Mazroui is out.

Deligt is young and prefers to move to Bayern so I will be for that. But that fee is high men. On the other hand if you are hearing Koulibali moving for 40M Euros at 30yrs with 1yr left on his contract and they are asking 45M for Ake, over 60M for Kounde maybe that puts it into perspective

That type of money is what we should be gatherin to buy an elite forward Maybe Kane
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

I agree with you. We need to offload at least one of those defenders. Personally I will sell Pavard or Upamecano. Upamecano first because Pavard can double as Right back if Mazroui is out.

Deligt is young and prefers to move to Bayern so I will be for that. But that fee is high men. On the other hand if you are hearing Koulibali moving for 40M Euros at 30yrs with 1yr left on his contract and they are asking 45M for Ake, over 60M for Kounde maybe that puts it into perspective

That type of money is what we should be gatherin to buy an elite forward Maybe Kane
Nothing we can do about the present market. This is why we also need to get the best possible deals on the market. De Ligt is a Dutch international and only 22. Realistically with his experience and age we were never going to get him for cheap.

Upamecano has just been such a spectacular disappointment I don't even know what can be made of him. He's giving me Umtiti vibes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2022
A40:
Nothing we can do about the present market. This is why we also need to get the best possible deals on the market. De Ligt is a Dutch international and only 22. Realistically with his experience and age we were never going to get him for cheap.

Upamecano has just been such a spectacular disappointment I don't even know what can be made of him. He's giving me Umtiti vibes
Someone once said Konate was the better defender when they were at Leipzig, I think it was Raumdeuter.

Now it's showing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2022
A40:

Upa is as the spirit leads, he can win the ball and start driving forward for 40yards until they dispossess him

I am looking at having a backup fr each position in defence. We need to trade Bouna Sarr

So Mazroiu/Stanisic, Upa/Deligt Lucas/Nianzou Davies/??

We need a backup LB then we might be able to let Pavard go. T be realistic I dont see how Naggelsman will want to give up on Upa after 1 season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Unlimited22:

Someone once said Konate was the better defender when they were at Leipzig, I think it was Raumdeuter.

Now it's showing.
I think our scouts are legally blind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Unlimited22:
Someone once said Konate was the better defender when they were at Leipzig, I think it was Rumdeuter.

Now it's showing.

Konate had a badluck of back t back injuries and made many clubs doubt him. If he stays injury free, Upa will need a total change in destiny direction to catch him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:15am On Jul 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

Upa is as the spirit leads, he can win the ball and start driving forward for 40yards until they dispossess him

I am looking at having a backup fr each position in defence. We need to trade Bouna Sarr

So Mazroiu/Stanisic, Upa/Deligt Lucas/Nianzou Davies/??

We need a backup LB then we might be able to let Pavard go. T be realistic I dont see how Naggelsman will want to give up on Upa after 1 season
Hahaha who is going to collect Bouna Sarr from us? The best thing is to keep him like Team mascot to help Sadio Mane acclimatise.

We certainly need a backup LB but then Pavard too if we don't sell him then it would be smart to extend him. He's still 26 and if we let his deal wind down we would risk losing him for a very low price

Upamecano isn't moving anywhere yet. Just that his starting shirt will be under threat
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2022
A40:
I think our scouts are legally blind
There haven't been any terrible signings lately, just ones that underwhelmed. Besides he might still come good, he's still young

And tbh I am a bit glad y'all are the front-runners for De Ligt.

I will have to see proper evidence before I trust any member of tht Ajax 2019 ucl semi team again. And that includes Noussair Mazraoui.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Unlimited22:

There haven't been any terrible signings lately, just ones that underwhelmed. Besides he might still come good, he's still young

And tbh I am a bit glad y'all are the front-runners for De Ligt.

I will have to see proper evidence before I trust any member of tht Ajax 2019 ucl semi team again. And that includes Noussair Mazraoui.
The return for the ungodly amounts we have spent on defense are not visible. The lack of league competition is why we have gotten away with these mid signings so far

To be fair they are all still quite young. Even Upa is just turning 24. But it says a lot as to how he's rated that we are targeting his competition in a position that requires stability
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Gnabry signs new deal

Now I feel better about Lewy going

We retained Gnabry, added Mane. With Coman Muller an Sane. I think we should be good in attack.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Good bye Lewandowski

You served us well, We will miss your goal. I kind of feel good he didnt break Gerd Mullers record

Signed for free, Used for 7yrs, Sold for 50M

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Lewandowski used up all his good will with the way he handled his departure. I can't be bothered

What this means now is more goalscoring duties for Mane, Gnabry, Coman and Sane. This will be the most mobile forward line in Europe. What cannot be predicted however is the end product. I'm curious to see who steps up to have a career best season in the absence of Lewa

What this also means now is that De Ligt is likely coming. And I'm also hearing loud rumors about Ororo. I am surprisingly open to 1 year of Ororo provided he takes a massive paycut. The exposure he would bring the club for that 1 season will be huge plus he can still produce, he's proven that

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Rumors have it that Juve has accepted 70m for Deligt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kingBolton: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
raumdeuter:
Rumors have it that Juve has accepted 70m for Deligt
It's supriseing Bayern is paying that much for him tho.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Welcome De Ligt. Can't even complain about the transfer price. His buy was basically funded by Lewandowski's transfer.

We've done fairly decent business. Mazraoui, Gravenberch, Mane and De Ligt

Likely we might offload Pavard to help our net even more. It all boils down to are we getting a Lewandowski replacement or we replace from within. Personally I'd want to challenge the likes of Gnabry, Mane, Coman and Sane. I don't see why 2 players from this 4 cannot drop 20-25 goals in all comps
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:02am On Jul 18, 2022
A40:
Welcome De Ligt. Can't even complain about the transfer price. His buy was basically funded by Lewandowski's transfer.

Likely we might offload Pavard to help our net even more. It all boils down to are we getting a Lewandowski replacement or we replace from within. Personally I'd want to challenge the likes of Gnabry, Mane, Coman and Sane. I don't see why 2 players from this 4 cannot drop 20-25 goals in all comps

There's one Tel guy from French league they've been linking to us and Brazzo seem to hard a boner for him

Resigning Gnabry is a good deal too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Your dude was only influential against small teams like Porto and all of sudden Mane is a shadow of himself because he's no longer with you guys...I taught Liverpool fans always rate Mane ahead of Salah
who are these Liverpool fans rating mane ahead of Mane...
na ment?...
And When did Chelsea, Man U, Villarreal CL semis become small teams?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Saido mane a shadow of himself kee you there
He was borderline terrible for like a year of football..
Bad touches, couldn't beat a man like the Sadio we knew from 2017- 18...
Infact the main reason he was shifted to a central position is that he's lost that first step that's vital to his ability to beat a player from the wings..

People like us wey watch am go understand what I'm saying..
You think a Luis Diaz can displace a peak mane of 2019 from his position?
Dude is now a now a central striker and I'm suspecting Bayern would be playing him in that position especially now that Lewa is leaving...
Then again it's the Bundesliga....
so he be able to pad his stats
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2022
A40:

Don't kid yourself..
You're losing a guaranteed 40-50 goals player from your team..
None of those players you listed have shown such goal scoring ability in their careers..
This is just wishful thinking...
Gnabry, Coman and Sane won't replace Lewa's goals especially in the biggest of games...
It's like when Liverpool lost Suarez and some fans were doing panpangolo metrics about sturridge, Sterling, Balo and Co..
These things don't work in reality
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

There's one Tel guy from grin French league they've been linking to us and Brazzo seem to hard a boner for him

Resigning Gnabry is a good deal too
That kid is only 17. Brazzo should be serious please. Maybe we go carry Belotti grin grin

We had to re-sign Gnabry. At 27 he's at that age where he needs to carry this team on his back and show quality on a weekly basis. He should be taking the torch from the likes of Mueller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2022
kendrick93:

He was borderline terrible for like a year of football..
Bad touches, couldn't beat a man like the Sadio we knew from 2017- 18...
Infact the main reason he was shifted to a central position is that he's lost that first step that's vital to his ability to beat a player from the wings..

People like us wey watch am go understand what I'm saying..
You think a Luis Diaz can displace a peak mane of 2019 from his position?
Dude is now a now a central striker and I'm suspecting Bayern would be playing him in that position especially now that Lewa is leaving...
Then again it's the Bundesliga....
so he be able to pad his stats
Face your Nunez oh alaye. I'm already getting Timo Werner vibes from him.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2022
kendrick93:

Don't kid yourself..
None of those players you listed have shown such goal scoring ability in their careers..
Gnabry, Coman and Sane won't replace Lewa's goals especially in the biggest of games...
It's like when Liverpool lost Suarez and some fans were doing panpangolo metrics about sturridge, Sterling, Balo and Co..
Lewandowski was a notorious big game ghost almost all his time in Bayern. Even the year we won Champions League. Gnabry and Coman were the ones that decided the games with their contributions in the semis and Finals.

We're looking forward to others stepping up in absence of Lewandowski. Players do step up in the absence of a star man. Did you know Benzema would reach Balon D'or levels when Ronaldo left?

3 of the 4 guys in our forward line have tasted victory in the CL Finals. Mane has played in 3. Don't worry about us. Worry about Nunez and Diaz. You know how erratic South American players can be in the premiership

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BlaqFaze: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2022
kendrick93:

Don't kid yourself..
Dem just lose arguably the best player in the world atm....Baba dey give stupid excuses, I just like the way Lewa dump their ass.

The stupid club go dey buy De light for €80 grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BlaqFaze: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2022
A40:
Lewandowski was a notorious big game ghost almost all his time in Bayern. Even the year we won Champions League. Gnabry and Coman were the ones that decided the games with their contributions in the semis and Finals.

We're looking forward to others stepping up in absence of Lewandowski. Players do step up in the absence of a star man. Did you know Benzema would reach Balon D'or levels when Ronaldo left?

3 of the 4 guys in our forward line have tasted victory in the CL Finals. Mane has played in 3. Don't worry about us. Worry about Nunez and Diaz. You know how erratic South American players can be in the premiership
Lewa don turn "notorious big game ghost"....can you hear how stupid that statement is undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Lewa don turn "notorious big game ghost"....can you hear how stupid that statement is undecided
I didn't stutter mofo. The best player in the world is Karim Benzema. Not once have you heard me fret about Lewandowski's absence. From our losses to Madrid, to the first leg against Villarreal last season. Lewandowski was a no show

When we won treble in the semis and Finals it was Gnabry and Coman that finished the job, first leg vs Chelsea. Gnabry brace. Semifinals vs Lyon. Gnabry brace to put up 2-0

When we hammered Barca 8. We were literally up 5-2 before Lewandowski scored

So saying these other guys didn't show up in big games is pure cap

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BlaqFaze: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2022
A40:
I didn't stutter mofo. The best player in the world is Karim Benzema. Not once have you heard me fret about Lewandowski's absence. From our losses to Madrid, to the first leg against Villarreal last season. Lewandowski was a no show

When we won treble in the semis and Finals it was Gnabry and Coman that finished the job, first leg vs Chelsea. Gnabry brace. Semifinals vs Lyon. Gnabry brace to put up 2-0

Ohh! Benzema don turn best player in the world...ok sorry boss

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Ohh! Benzema don turn best player in the world...ok sorry boss

Is there any doubt about Benzema being the best player in the world
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
kendrick93:

Don't kid yourself..

He is 34. And people move on from older players
Ronaldo the best player in the world for multiple years is currently looking for a club now.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

He is 34. And people move on from older players
Ronaldo the best player in the world for multiple years is currently looking for a club now.
Ronaldo is definitely slowiy down.
Lewa hasn't shown any signs of slowing down ATM..
Besides you're ain't getting rid rather he's one dumping you guys

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
A40:

Let's see what these guys can do without Lewa this season...
Na here we go dey when lamentation go start..
Lewa didn't score but you're forgetting his numerous assists against Chelsea...
His presence alone strikes fear and the others feed on those spaces vacated due to all attention on Lewa..
There's a reason we have Stars and carry alongs...
Lewa is a star, remove that star and suddenly all eyes will be on those support groups, now will they rise up or shrink...
Some players are comfortable being the support guys...
Naso Liverpool do when Suarez left...
Sturridge quality player he was but he crumbled when Suarez left..
Sturridge actually scored more in big games than Suarez when they were both playing and some were deceived by all that...
Remember what happened when Lewa missed the PsG game and what thereafter..
Well at least you've got Mane cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
A40:
Face your Nunez oh alaye. I'm already getting Timo Werner vibes from him.
Meet me when we're ten games in to the season....

For now the rest are Twitter noisesgrin
Naso Don troll Thiago now where are theygrin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BlaqFaze: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
kendrick93:

Let's see what these guys can do without Lewa this season...
Na here we go dey when lamentation go start..
Lewa didn't score but you're forgetting his numerous assists against Chelsea...
His presence alone strikes fear and the others feed on those spaces vacated due to all attention on Lewa..
There's a reason we have Stars and carry alongs...
Lewa is a star, remove that star and suddenly all eyes will be on those support groups, now will they rise up or shrink...
Some players are comfortable being the support guys...
Naso Liverpool do when Suarez left...
Sturridge quality player he was but he crumbled when Suarez left..
Sturridge actually scored more in big games than Suarez when they were both playing and some were deceived by all that...
Remember what happened when Lewa missed the PsG game and what thereafter..
Well at least you've got Mane cheesy
they thought Choupo moting was good enough...when Neymar and Mbappe wan break their neck grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (1044) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.