Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,501 members, 7,940,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK (31483 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ehya ... is true, then I feel for her

Are you an IMPORTER, FREELANCER, or u make use of foreign currencies, check my SIGNATURE
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Money was not the problem here, the stubborn bastard she married, who didn't want her to work, is the main problem here. Even if they had money, it wouldn't change the matter...

2 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Unik3030: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
once u have issues with your Nigerian wife, just b rest assured that domestic violence will b added to your many sins

5 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Unik3030: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Money was not the problem here, the stubborn bastard she married, who didn't want her to work, is the main problem here. Even if they had money, it wouldn't change the matter...
so u call someone a bastard without knowing d root of the matter

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by permit(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Please don't beg her to stay back allow her to leave she wants to run olosho level, women of nowadays and oloshoism. That was how people were begging Sonia to stick with ik ogbonna. I wonder how much money will be the reason u left your partner.

I spit on you women with such character

4 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Soyinka711(f): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Is not today Celebraties Marriage dey crash

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Zoroaster: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
This is what regina is trying to avoid.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Unik3030:
so u call someone a bastard without knowing d root of the matter

I did NOT call him a bastard, I called him a STUBBORN bastard, get your facts right.

6 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by SocialJustice: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
donbachi:
Any woman wey her marriage fail 4 nigeria,go add domestic abuse just to destroy the guys image..""frequent beating".na food?
I tire o, this is exactly what came to my mind. She should show us evidence of abuse. Because I believe she just wants her freedom to f*ck around.

2 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by meobizy(f): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Eya, this fine girl.
I honestly wanted to check on her marriage and how it was going.
So even fine boys get insecure?
I am surprised.
She should dust herself off and continue life.
I only hope she hasn’t gotten too out of shape because video vixen roles plenty even though she’s old.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na the guy be mumu. Them done use this babe destiny few years back but the husband nor know. He come go marry badluck. Now that he is out of the marriage, he go start make money.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Bluffly: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
BanevsJoker:
Nigerians, live within your means. That way, when things get tough, una go fit survive.
Some living isn't easy.
For example, Someone stays in an area where 2 Bedroom is 500k. Considering that they have to go somewhere cheaper, then security becomes another challenge cum a rough exposure for the children. To live within means at times na war. Our neighbourhoods are seriously unplanned

3 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Gabson001(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
I was expecting them to say she sleeps around with men when opening the thread not knowing the guy was at fault here... How wil you say your wife shouldnt work, is that love??
Haba this girl fine pass this kind thing weh befall her nah

2 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Emmytrill(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
She wasn't allowed to work and she was brand ambassador of those listed brands. Bloggers and their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by bigiyaro(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
I think we men need to allow our wives to have something doing. That to me is a no-brainer in today's society. Not to mention that it will help ease some of the financial burdens that come with running the household. It's not easy being a man, but with a good partner who contributes something the load can be more bearable.
menh, when you trust ur wife not to fvck her boss,colleagues or customers, you may allow to hustle but otherwise......
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Bukden16(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Punna sharing kuantinues .

Next Level.
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by trapQ: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Savage. Lmao grin
MrBrownJay1:

I did NOT call him a bastard, I called him a STUBBORN bastard, get your facts right.
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by trapQ: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Another fool.
SocialJustice:
I tire o, this is exactly what came to my mind. She should show us evidence of abuse. Because I believe she just wants her freedom to f*ck around.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by danhiels(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Never thought the urhobo's could produce such beauty beauty hmm all of them just Dey short and GRAB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Legendguru: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
oh
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by trapQ: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
The same way you fvck your female boss and colleagues?
bigiyaro:
menh, when you trust ur wife not to fvck her boss,colleagues or customers, you may allow to hustle but otherwise......
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by SocialJustice: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
trapQ:
Another fool.
grin grin Na your sister? Armed robber like you. SARS officers are looking for you.
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by trapQ: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Try to buy sense please, even though I know it's hard to find.
phenom666:
Never marry a who.r.e sorry a actress.

When ur money finish dem go insult ur life finish forcing u to beat them, finally leaving with your children.

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by danhiels(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
osuofia2:
not Adunni
she was Mimi in ay's crib
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kendumazy:
Bad guy. He caged her at home so that she won't go and be doing home service dance. Shey he no know say na dancer she be before he married her. Wish them all the very best.

If na you nko, shey you go allow your wife to dey go dance in other men's bedroom grin
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by phenom666(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
trapQ:
Try to buy sense please, even though I know it's hard to find.

U no get sense at all, *diot. M*d gal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Son Jayce's 3rd Birthday (Pictures) / Helen Paul Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Sonia Ogbonna Celebrates IK Ogbonna's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.