Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,591 members, 7,944,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

“i’m Just So Proud Of You" Little Boy Tells Baby Sister On Her Graduation Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’m Just So Proud Of You" Little Boy Tells Baby Sister On Her Graduation Day (517 Views)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Just So Proud Of You" Little Boy Tells Baby Sister On Her Graduation Day by janefblog: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
Awww….. boy got so emotional during the pre-Kindergarten graduation ceremony of his baby sister. According to the web user who posted the photo the little girl started crying when her big bro came up on stage and whispered I’m proud of you.

So cute!!!! Brother and sister getting emotional during her pre-kindergarten graduation ��, ‘Today my daughter......

More photos....https://janefblog.com/6659-2im-just-so-proud-of-you-little-boy-tells-baby-sister-on-her-graduation-ceremony/

Re: “i’m Just So Proud Of You" Little Boy Tells Baby Sister On Her Graduation Day by statistics1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
[b][/b]cute kids
Re: “i’m Just So Proud Of You" Little Boy Tells Baby Sister On Her Graduation Day by ebonyggurl(f): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Awwn...why is the baby girl crying?

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Dryness And Peeling Skin Penis / Grime Rapper, Stormzy Breaks Up With His Girlfriend Jama / Meeting A Responsible Wife Material In A Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.