Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,899 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (56320 Views)

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by tojahh(m): 12:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Kaslino:
You can report to the police. Last I remembered, attempted suicide is an offence punishable under Nigerian law. That way, if the police swoop in on her about to commit suicide, it's her case. If she's successful with it, then with what you have as evidence on your phone, you would have escaped the entire trouble since you alerted the authorities on time.

The best comment so far.. I read thru all comments and was imagining no One talked about reporting to the police to exonerate himself if she make true Her suicide threat?

You're my MVP sir. Good night.

Op, if you fail to follow this advice, I'll be the first to call you out when anything happens to her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by KKDUBEM: 12:47am On Jun 26, 2019
I agree , she will not rest until she makes a loaf of bread out you.My brother run to God.All this grammer here, time is going
wake up man and do something about your life .That agent was dispatched to destroy your destiny.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by dododawa1: 12:49am On Jun 26, 2019
A real man don't run away from his problem,dont behaved like coward Kanu & ojukwu.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Poseidon000:

you see why i say romance section is riddled with brainless bimbo's, and a heap load of unintelligent lot.

He said; " women can easily get new sex partner, if that's what they want."

the use of the emboldened, has negated the need of 'some women'. there's nothing demeaning to say that a person can easily get anything, if that's what they want. the use of "want" cascade it down to choice and individuality, and thus, does not embroil a whole gender.

As regards him not indulging your puerile outburst: don't flatter yourself. you should know when a person find you too stultifying to engage, especially when you made no ado in courting his attention with inane tosh.

Who dafvck is this nonentity? Eat your words schmuck, they are inconsequential to whatever rubbish you are trying to prove, are you so daft to see that the sentence has nothing to do with the thread or you are as dumb as they come? The thread is about a nymph, A NYMPH, not women, and I quoted the dude regarding that aspect, why are you pressed cos I quoted him? where you starved of attention throughout your lifetime that you are seeking it this night? Calling out those in romance section while you also lock around same romance section as one of the unintelligent non entity, forgeting that your whole existence is BILE on its own, move along dude, you are irrelevant even to animals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Sonfethopia: 1:04am On Jun 26, 2019
Guy i de delta state. Pass her to me and move on okpare. I just pm u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by datigbogirl: 1:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Sonfethopia:
Guy i de delta state. Pass her to me and move on okpare. I just pm u

How many pipu wan fvck this geh now sef? Na wa oh!

Abeg shydoki@gmail.com

I just wan ask you sontin...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

This is actually the 6th time i have ended this relationship with all seriousness but she always come to my place without calling me if am home or not kneeling, begging and crying... Any single time i calls this relationship off she always do this and i will have so much pity on her, i don't really knw what to do anymore, i for sure and definitely knw that she go dun reach my place today bcus i quick lock door commot for house and my both phones dey airplane mode since morning, i dun tire for this girl, i dun tire.
The type of girl that I am looking for.
Connect us na biko
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 26, 2019
Safitu:
Emotional blackmail/manipulation. You don’t know that once you have sex with a woman multiple times, she will indefinitely become severely attached to you? It’s a soul tie. You better discard her properly and put her feelings into consideration.

I'm watching you with my one eyes open. I know who you are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Omoslim26: 1:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Better run for ur dear life bcus it wil be a sad story for a young guy like u to die of high blood pressure
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by maslow: 1:46am On Jun 26, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Have you told her why you are leaving her? Besides, why save her number with bukkyairtel?
Duh!! Nigerians have two or three lines. She might have other numbers that this chap might have saved as BukkyMTN, BukkyGLO, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 26, 2019
Deola2020:

You dey run cos of sekzz been offered to you on a platter of Gold.....ozuo,Uwawowawagbon!!!!

This life self!!!! Some people wey no see dey find,some people wey see dey run.....

You want make she use sex kill person pikin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Joshkays: 2:04am On Jun 26, 2019
Chaii... Free enjoyment...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ceaser: 2:04am On Jun 26, 2019
pmc01:
This OP is a confused being.

A sex addict complaining about another sex addict?

Woah! This dude has had so much exposure to s3x, at twenty-fvcking-five years old! 400 gigs and counting. That's a lot of downsides at that age. S3x is entangling, specifically the pre-marital and extra-marital ones and most especially if you still have some deep conscience and sense of reasoning left in you. It has this post-episode dampening of the spirit. This by extension usually affects decision making processes and perhaps some physical manifestation of that spiritual connotation. You actually crossed that line of non-chalance of the consequences of your actions and that is why you probably had that high score point of 400+ at 25yrs of age.

Good thing that you have episodes of deep introspection which accounts for your decisions to break up with her, but sadly and apparently not to stop your conquest for s3x if it comes your way in other ladies or forms so long as they're not gonna be too restrictive as Bukky's. I think you need a break for some time, make some money and get a wife that can serve you all the s3x you want in a legal, uncompromising, conscionable manner.

Damn! At 25, the closest I got to s3x was in my imagination. Random ladies is a no no. The testosterone drive is constantly there but like clockwork with money, you need to always play out the post-encounter scenarios in your head and note that the end of every scenario will usually distasteful. One needs to always be scared of getting spiritually entangled with one random, strange lady let alone 400.

Dude, 400 at 25 yrs is a record that I doff my hat for, but I don't think I envy you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by hope4life: 2:04am On Jun 26, 2019
I thought it was a joke until I read the WhatsApp chats.So strange.I don't know your religion.I strongly condemn pre marital sex based in the Bible.You have been spiritually and emotionally yoked with her.You need to repent and break the covenant. She is obsessed with you sexually-infatuation which may lead her to.promiscuity even if you marry her.Get a matured person involved-a religious leader, if you are a Christian your pastor or her people. It's a serious matter you not take for granted.This is one of the evil results of ore marital sex.Those who do it today thinking it's fun,will pay for it latter in the future if they do not repent.Sexual escapades is so deadly that you can pass it across to your children unborn.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by hopexter(m): 2:08am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

This is actually the 6th time i have ended this relationship with all seriousness but she always come to my place without calling me if am home or not kneeling, begging and crying... Any single time i calls this relationship off she always do this and i will have so much pity on her, i don't really knw what to do anymore, i for sure and definitely knw that she go dun reach my place today bcus i quick lock door commot for house and my both phones dey airplane mode since morning, i dun tire for this girl, i dun tire.

Why na you come dey sound suicidal? Guy na so all girls be now oo. The worst ones are the highly demanding ladies with high irregular sex drives. If yours is not financially demanding, stay with her cuz you no know wetin God do for you. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ceaser: 2:13am On Jun 26, 2019
KKDUBEM:
As village just carry this 'Operation Waste Him' come locate you, your only way out is to cry unto God.Because at the rate you and this lady is going , you may lose your joystick and become impotent.From what you narrated, I think you are dangerously getting closer.The signs are already with you.No thanks to your joystick .Secondly, be careful nothing happens to her , you may be in trouble if she did not drop a suicide note. Go get yourself a good phone.

Haba! How is that even possible from excess s3x? Easy nau.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by atheistandproud(m): 2:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Seun:

His nympho ex-girlfriend will easily find another guy to have sex with, so he need not feel sorry for her.

Awon feminists are after you Baba. Lol. Now one has to be PC oh grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by atheistandproud(m): 2:55am On Jun 26, 2019
You Iceking1 sef, my babe na one week person. If I see two or three times in a week sef, e good. She give me license to "buy from mama put" because she cannot coman kee herself. But me no like chop outside.

You see that kind enjoyment, you dey run

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by atheistandproud(m): 2:55am On Jun 26, 2019
hopexter:

Why na you come dey sound suicidal? Guy na so all girls be now oo. The worst ones are the highly demanding ladies with high irregular sex drives. If yours is not financially demanding, stay with her cuz you no know wetin God do for you. cheesy cheesy

Abi oh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Junkie1: 2:56am On Jun 26, 2019
FOR REAL THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE GIRL ACTUALLY DOES LOVE FOR WHO YOU ARE AS FOR SEX PART SOME PEOPLE NATURALLY HAVE HIGH LIBIDO MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK AROUND YOU MIGHT NOT FIND SOMEONE LIKE HER AGAIN
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by atheistandproud(m): 2:58am On Jun 26, 2019
Junkie1:
FOR REAL THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE GIRL ACTUALLY DOES LOVE FOR WHO YOU ARE AS FOR SEX PART SOME PEOPLE NATURALLY HAVE HIGH LIPIDO MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK AROUND YOU MIGHT NOT FIND SOMEONE LIKE HER AGAIN

Baba edit ya comment (liBido)

And yes, you're very Correct!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 26, 2019
OK she has probably been dumped by many guys who experienced bad luck in their finances after sleeping with her... She probably has a marine husband and doesn't know about it. Sincerely I doubt the op would be complaining if after meeting her, he's faced with favors and all that. Unhealthy spiritual sexual relationships can zap one's moral.

@Op next time, be the man and control d tempo of ur relationship. Those talking about premarital sex being sin, what if they got married and found this out then? Best to marry someone you sexually compatible with.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Junkie1:
FOR REAL THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE GIRL ACTUALLY DOES LOVE FOR WHO YOU ARE AS FOR SEX PART SOME PEOPLE NATURALLY HAVE HIGH LIPIDO MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK AROUND YOU MIGHT NOT FIND SOMEONE LIKE HER AGAIN
The op says he experiences badluck. Lack of cash flow when with her. You know how men get when broke. So let him be.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by atheistandproud(m): 3:01am On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
OK she has probably been dumped by many guys who experienced bad luck in their finances after sleeping with her... She probably has a marine husband and doesn't know about it. Sincerely I doubt the op would be complaining if after meeting her, he's faced with favors and all that. Unhealthy spiritual sexual relationships can zap one's moral.

@Op next time, be the man and control d tempo of ur relationship. Those talking about premarital sex being sin, what if they got married and found this out then? Best to marry someone you sexually compatible with.

Jesu! Marine kini?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nwayo na

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ayokellany: 3:02am On Jun 26, 2019
Yusfunoble:

Mr Seun, what if the girl ends up committing suicide, hope you don’t delete your comment/thread. Some girls are very emotionally unstable; they can do anything o.

OP, you shouldn’t have started what you won’t finish. I will advice you to take the break up phase by phase, don’t cut her out at once. While you’ve made up your mind to leave her. Come forward with new terms, give her less attention and be clear with it.

You might think she’s blackmailing you emotional, whereas she’s serious. Please first talk to her about new terms and how you want to plan your life. Don’t forget your decision will directly/indirectly affect a lot of people. Think well o.
Iceking1 post=79657795:

In addition to this tell her you can only have sex with her every weekend, only a foolish senseless man have sex every day. This will give your body system time to recuperate n u enough time to look for job, if anybody want to die because of sex my own stand is the person should with all pleasure go ahead I no fit shout.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 26, 2019
atheistandproud:

Jesu! Marine kini?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nwayo na
These things exist in this part of the world my friend.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by TANID(m): 3:05am On Jun 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You want make she use sex kill person pikin?
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by seuncyrus(m): 3:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

Bro u nor go understand, am someone that always browse the internet, in fact internet is my life, i work online whenever am not doing my electrical work, she uses her calls to disturb and distract my network mainly all the time, any small thing she dun call me, any small thing she dun call me, morning afternoon and night she calls all the time, normal calls, video calls etc, i nor dey rest, no peace of mind, her calls dey disturb my network, she dey disturb me well well... And i forgot to tell you that i can't remember that last time or day i haven't had sex, every single day of this life i normally have sex since i met her, she normally comes to my place a minimum of 4times in a day, she doesn't calls me before coming despite my several warning, i dun lin finish, all my body and joints dey pain me, my eye's self dey pain me, all my muscles dun weak finish.....make she go, i need to concentrate with my life and think of hw i go take am for life, woman go follow later

LOL , sorry bro ...but I'm laughing so hard to this cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Bruno3000(m): 3:36am On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
She is a great manipulator, she knows how to twist your head, she won't kill herself, she wants you to continue with her cos of pity, I still do not understand why people beg for love, once a partner is no more into you, move the fvck on.
I like u already. Nice comment.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by frozen70(f): 4:06am On Jun 26, 2019
There are ways of handling sensitive issues like this without hurting a soul.

Don't tell her again you will leave her, it could be heart breaking, action speaks louder than voice

For the issue of sex, do you leave together, if so why ❓
If not let her come only when you want her to come because you have to feed her all through, so where will you get the money from ❓

Reduce your attention and affections on her, always claim that you are broke and say it to her hearing constantly and tell her your have been feeling weak

Start withdrawing from her gradually by gradually, she won't notice it

Tell her your family need financial help and you are stranded on how and who will source the funds for you that it's giving you depression, tell her your ent is due and you are not making money to to renew the rent

Find a relation and squat with the person as an excuse that you are owing the landlord and you want to pack out

With this, she won't have a place for sex

You are too young to date a lady older than you, what was in your mind when you ventured ❓

No matter the crisis, don't ever borrow a penny from her, it's a bait to pin you down

If you apply all this idea's, the relationship will fezeal out on its own

Now the major problem here is that she loves you dearly, that's some women for you

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.