Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,637 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? (4807 Views)

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets / INEC Investigates Pre-filled Result Sheets In Kogi / INEC Returning Officer Rejects Manual Result For Adamawa LG, Accepts IReV’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by tuniski: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Cherrybae:
Atiku and PDP are playing mind games, using the tribucase to remain relevant ahead of 2023

They all know what they doing.

PDP has always been relevant even after the shock Of defeat in 2015 and the ceaseless attack on it by buhari/apc, couple with their own internal leadership tussle, they survived and are now the most rugged political party ever in our history 21yrs and counting.

With 15 states won from a losing position of 9 in 2015 the party is on the ascendancy. All it needs to do is good politics for 2023.
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by tuniski: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2019
oyatz:
The PDP hierrachy know what they are doing, they are deceiving Atiku by the 'Server results' and using the Tribunal/court cases to give false hope to their followers.
This is all in attempts to keep the party intact for 2023, otherwise disillusion and mass decamping will hit the PDP.

Decampment to where? PDP is on the rise. While Apc continue in self destruct. Mind you pdp is the Winner after the guber elections reclaiming 7 states while apc shrunk.
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by garfield1: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2019
tuniski:

Why was the Accreditation by Card Reader mandatory? Answer: cos the 7th assembly actually amended the electoral act and was signed by GEJ.

This INEC is just playing weak to allow for unnecessary interference. A Jega would have gone fully e-transmission by now, cos that doesn't need legislation for a Commission that is bent on doing what Is right. The existing electoral act is already open to card reader and e-collation especially e-transmission.

Because Nigerians like to be forced, everything must be spelt out by law. So annoying.
If gej actually signed that law before the elections,the supreme court would have upheld it instantly and the 8th nass wouldn't have reintroduced me.
Try and get the copy of the supreme court rulings on card readers.they clearly said that card readers are alien to the constitution,it is not injured there but it is a good innovation.they praised it but clearly said it must be backed by law and until then it cannot be a grounds for nullification of any elections.it only aids manual accreditation.
It is just like to be in a queue during the elections.it is good and helps in organization but not forming queues cannot be a ground for nullifying any election.
What matters most is what happens at polling units.it is what gives birth to other process.during the abia guber case in 2015,otti clearly proved rigging in obingwa,isialangwa south and osisioma at the lg levels but couldn't do that at the polling units and he lost.umanah in 2015 showed evidence of rigging in 18 lgs but failed to do so at polling units and failed

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by tuniski: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Saraki e-dog where is your sense?
You must be a real e-dog to know one. Stay off my mention please.
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by tuniski: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
garfield1:

If gej actually signed that law before the elections,the supreme court would have upheld it instantly and the 8th nass wouldn't have reintroduced me.
Try and get the copy of the supreme court rulings on card readers.they clearly said that card readers are alien to the constitution,it is not injured there but it is a good innovation.they praised it but clearly said it must be backed by law and until then it cannot be a grounds for nullification of any elections.it only aids manual accreditation.
It is just like to be in a queue during the elections.it is good and helps in organization but not forming queues cannot be a ground for nullifying any election.
What matters most is what happens at polling units.it is what gives birth to other process.during the abia guber case in 2015,otti clearly proved rigging in obingwa,isialangwa south and osisioma at the lg levels but couldn't do that at the polling units and he lost.umanah in 2015 showed evidence of rigging in 18 lgs but failed to do so at polling units and failed
As of the timing of the signing my memory ain't very clear I will update myself. And point of correction the supreme court didn't dismiss the card reader rather it only maintained that the voter register and manual Accreditation remains valid by our laws and until the SCR becomes compulsory by law as the only means of accreditation, those done by incidence forms are valid. It then uphold the election of Wike.

Most Commentators on this usually don't get the full grasp of that judgment that is why a detail Atiku is now a thorn in the flesh of INEC/apc.
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by garfield1: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
tuniski:

As of the timing of the signing my memory ain't very clear I will update myself. And point of correction the supreme court didn't dismiss the card reader rather it only maintained that the voter register and manual Accreditation remains valid by our laws and until the SCR becomes compulsory by law as the only means of accreditation, those done by incidence forms are valid. I Then uphold the election of Wike.

Most Commentators on this usually don't get the full grasp of that judgment that is why a detail Atiku is now a thorn in the flesh of INEC/apc.
You just corroborated me.the card reader is not compulsory by law as you said therefore tell atiku to use manual register and and accreditation and stop wasting time on scr and server.so you know the truth but just want to argue aimlessly

1 Like

Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by tuniski: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
The information on the servers will greatly reduce the task of proving where the manipulations took place. It will be straightforward from PU,Ward,LG,zone,state or federal.

@garfield the Atiku team knows exactly how best to sustain their petition. The focus is on INEC to grant Access to its materials especially the servers and card reader. With that achieved, then expect speedy progress and precision.
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by tuniski: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
garfield1:

You just corroborated me.the card reader is not compulsory by law as you said therefore tell atiku to use manual register and and accreditation and stop wasting time on scr and server.so you know the truth but just want to argue aimlessly
For 2015 election abi?. You have started with your comprehension wahala. 2019 card reader is mandatory. Your PVC must be accredited by it or you can't validly vote.
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by garfield1: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
tuniski:

For 2015 election abi?. You have started with your comprehension wahala. 2019 card reader is mandatory. Your PVC must be accredited by it or you can't validly vote.
You are the one misunderstanding simple issues or you know the truth but just want to interpret it your way.in both 2015 and 2019,card readers were compulsory.meanwhile making it compulsory now does it make it legal and lawful? You are funny.as far as it is not injured in the constitution or electoral act clearly,it cannot override the manual means

1 Like

Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by garfield1: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
tuniski:
The information on the servers will greatly reduce the task of proving where the manipulations took place. It will be straightforward from PU,Ward,LG,zone,state or federal.

@garfield the Atiku team knows exactly how best to sustain their petition. The focus is on INEC to grant Access to its materials especially the servers and card reader. With that achieved, then expect speedy progress and precision.
Is it not obvious that results were transmitted after rigging had taken place at collation points? The court already gave pdp permission to inspect materials even before trial commenced,i dont know why you keep repeating it or are you hallucinating

1 Like

Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by tuniski: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
garfield1:

You are the one misunderstanding simple issues or you know the truth but just want to interpret it your way.in both 2015 and 2019,card readers were compulsory.meanwhile making it compulsory now does it make it legal and lawful? You are funny.as far as it is not injured in the constitution or electoral act clearly,it cannot override the manual means
SCR wasn't compulsory in 2015 but Mandatory in 2019. The amendment has ensured that If not, states would have been declaring fathom votes using incidence forms. Many people still don't get it. If SCR is not mandatory, the entire election is standing on a faulty grounds.
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by tuniski: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
garfield1:

Is it not obvious that results were transmitted after rigging had taken place at collation points? The court already gave pdp permission to inspect materials even before trial commenced,i dont know why you keep repeating it or are you hallucinating
It wasn't abided by inec. How did you know that rigging took place?. See your limitation.
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by garfield1: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
tuniski:

SCR wasn't compulsory in 2015 but Mandatory in 2019. The amendment has ensured that If not, states would have been declaring fathom votes using incidence forms. Many people still don't get it. If SCR is not mandatory, the entire election is standing on a faulty grounds.
Inec making it mandatory or not doesn't give it force of law or does not legalize it.is inec now a legislative body? Mind you inec still left room for manual accreditation

1 Like

Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by garfield1: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
tuniski:

It wasn't abided by inec. How did you know that rigging took place?. See your limitation.
Keep quiet.who said it wasn't abided by inec.you are the limited one.inec initially granted them access to some materials. The atiku legal team then raised alarm and went to the media to complain that inec didnt grant them access to some.we didnt hear anything about that matter again meaning that inec must have granted them access to everything except the server which is why they asked for a new permit two weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by tuniski: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
garfield1:

Keep quiet.who said it wasn't abided by inec.you are the limited one.inec initially granted them access to some materials. The atiku legal team then raised alarm and went to the media to complain that inec didnt grant them access to some.we didnt hear anything about that matter again meaning that inec must have granted them access to everything except the server which is why they asked for a new permit two weeks ago
Are you Sure you didn't hear anything again? Why are you hearing server everywhere? When reading my post please pay attention to everything.
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by duwdu: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mynd44:
He believes they were manipulated

What would Atiku believe was manipulated... Voting result sheets signed off by official party agents, including those of his own party?

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by revolt(m): 12:02am On Jun 27, 2019
garfield1:

That means the electronic is also rigged
did u just crawl out of a hole?
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by garfield1: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2019
revolt:
did u just crawl out of a hole?
I think you live in a cave
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by garfield1: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2019
tuniski:

Are you Sure you didn't hear anything again? Why are you hearing server everywhere? When reading my post please pay attention to everything.
What did the court this week say about the server please
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by tuniski: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2019
garfield1:

What did the court this week say about the server please

It will be dealt with at the Trial proper.
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by garfield1: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2019
tuniski:

It will be dealt with at the Trial proper.
Good.so why were you saying that inec deliberately refused him access to the server when no court made such order
Re: Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? by tuniski: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2019
garfield1:

Good.so why were you saying that inec deliberately refused him access to the server when no court made such order

They refused on purpose cos an order of material inspection was validly given but, INEC reluctantly gave partial access to election materials.

Server is an election material that ordinarily shouldn't require extra judicial pronouncement. But, it is now a boju boju hide and seek matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

936 Students Abducted From Nigerian Schools In Six Months / I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) / Just Confirmed: Good News For The Incoming President Of Nigeria Come May 2023!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.