Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,674 members, 7,892,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Firstinland Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstinland Bank Plc (1460 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstinland Bank Plc by mbato: 12:16pm On May 09, 2007
my dear brothers and sisters,

Please, has anyone been called for an interview after passing the March 24th test orgainsed by Firstinland Bank Plc at their Head Office in Lagos?

Please, i need to know.

Thanks
Re: Firstinland Bank Plc by adesokan: 5:59pm On May 09, 2007
A friend of mine that did the text the same time has already being invited for interview and for the job itself. So i dont think you shd wait for that. pls try another chance.
Re: Firstinland Bank Plc by tinumini: 6:04pm On May 09, 2007
adesokan pls dont say what you dont know. Mbato, dont worry, i learnt from impeccable sources that they called 10 people alrealdy, ie the first ten, a friend of mine was among them and he has resumed duties. out of 60, they have attended to 10 and 10 only, and they said they will call the next batch when they are ready. so cheer up guy.
Re: Firstinland Bank Plc by ezihe: 10:28pm On May 09, 2007
hi buddies, does anyone know if firstinland bank accept corpers?if yes what is the modality
Re: Firstinland Bank Plc by mbato: 7:44am On May 10, 2007
tinumini, thanks alot for your kind words.
Re: Firstinland Bank Plc by mykygaga: 10:02am On May 10, 2007
ever since the was written, if they want 2 call u the would have called. the first 10 persons were very good, y other will be connection. But hope is not lost just pray, God is the highest connector.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank: What Next As The Interview Is Over. / UBA Banking School: Resumption Date? / First Bank Interview Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.