Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,368 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Was Disvirgined By My 55-year-old Father” – 16-year-old Girl Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Disvirgined By My 55-year-old Father” – 16-year-old Girl Reveals (437 Views)

How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / I Harvest Human Parts From Christian Cemetery In Ogun ― 55-Year-Old Suspect / Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Disvirgined By My 55-year-old Father” – 16-year-old Girl Reveals by Happiigist: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Eze Chukwuma, a 55-year old man, was arraigned before the Lagos State Special Offences Courtyesterday Monday June 24th for allegedly molesting his two daughters, aged 16 and 17, between the years 2008 and 2017 at his No 2 Agbeke Close, Iyana-Era, Coker bus stop, Ijanikin, Lagos.

55-year-old man arraigned for defiling two of his daughters over a period of 9 years
According to the court papers, Chukwuma allegedly started molesting his daughters after the death of his wife, the girls mother, in February 2008.

During the court hearing yesterday, the 16-year-old daughter, said her father disvirgined her in......continue reading on https://www.happigist.com/my-55-year-old-father-disvirgined-me-16-year-old-girl-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Allegedly Tries To Hijack A BRT Bus In Lagos / Man Beats Up Boy Mercilessly For Losing A Play Station Game To Him / Plus-size Lady Seen Dealing With A Slim Lady Who Assault Her Over Space In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.