Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Krisoral Group Of Companies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Krisoral Group Of Companies (2268 Views)

West Corp Group Of Companies / Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Krisoral Group Of Companies by peptones: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Please who knows about this company
Hello,

Sequel to your application, attached herein is a questionnaire.
Kindly fill and get back to us in 48 hrs for consideration.

We anticipate your swift response.

Thank you,

Jude Omokhua,
Human Capital,
Krisoral Group of Companies.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Very legit,they are in Onitsha Anambra state
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies by peptones: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
angelusbrut:
Very legit,they are in Onitsha Anambra state
Alrit..I wanted to find out cos I saw some post from some persons DAT they don't pay graduates well.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2019
peptones:
Alrit..I wanted to find out cos I saw some post from some persons DAT they don't pay graduates well.

The good thing is,when u get to salary negotiation, price urself well and if they can't pay u,u go ur way
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies by peptones: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
angelusbrut:

The good thing is,when u get to salary negotiation, price urself well and if they can't pay u,u go ur way
Thanks so much..I do appreciate
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies by WhiteLavender(f): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
peptones:
Thanks so much..I do appreciate
Hi. Did you attend the interview today, if yes, how did it go? I was unable to attend.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies by peptones: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2019
WhiteLavender:

Hi. Did you attend the interview today, if yes, how did it go? I was unable to attend.
I was not even invited for it.They sent me a questionnaire that I filled.They replied me that I should prepare for an interview but I didn't get the invite.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies by WhiteLavender(f): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
peptones:
I was not even invited for it.They sent me a questionnaire that I filled.They replied me that I should prepare for an interview but I didn't get the invite.
Oh I didn't know, the invite came on Thursday 12:47am but I didn't go. I got a call from them asking if I can make it today.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies by peptones: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
WhiteLavender:

Oh I didn't know, the invite came on Thursday 12:47am but I didn't go. I got a call from them asking if I can make it today.
its OK..The position I applied for was a production supervisor position. I just hope they have not finished conducting all the interviews.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies by Yxxx: 4:33am On Feb 12, 2020
peptones:
its OK..The position I applied for was a production supervisor position. I just hope they have not finished conducting all the interviews.
Hello,
Please
Are you working there now. How are their working conditions, salary and how do managers operate?

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Drive From USA 2008 Toyota Camry Aka Muscle For 2.4m / Ericsson Vacancies (urgent) / GTBank Test Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.