Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:40 PM

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles (51925 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter / Meraiah Ekeinde Slays In Stunning Christmas Photos / Meraiah Ekeinde Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by kutashi: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin why are so 'Nigerian' like this?
emeijeh:
In summary.......she is a tailor
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by kutashi: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
tactius:

Without tailors, many of us won't have clothes to wear.

Not everybody can be doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc...some people have to do other things.

I once had a classmate who went on to read Art in university. His brothers and sisters were all Science students, but he was not good at Science...so art it was.

Infact the reason why we are not developed as a country is because we look down on people who use their hands to do a job, and look up to people who do clerical jobs. That's wrong. Developed countries were built by the handworkers, not the office armchair generals.

The founder of one of Japan's big car making companies started by making a mechanical engine for a mining company he was working for, not by commanding from some office.
Too much sense!

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by 8stargeneral: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nedo, where are u another food is ready!
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by YenYo: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
undecided should we fry poo just because of this?

When I graduated from beauty school some years back,no one came to film my graduation.

Una dey......

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Onyi22(f): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

A tailor that works for Gucci, Louis vuttion earn more than your family in one year
Lol, this got me rolling with laughter
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Onyi22(f): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
YenYo:
undecided should we fry poo just because of this?

When I graduated from beauty school some years back,no one came to film my graduation.

Una dey......
U r right because u r a nobody, ur papa n mama no make name for any book of record
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by timesup234: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
hightempo:
is it your money?
no but their foolishness
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by weyreypey: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
SHUT UP!! OBIOMA IS OBIOMA!!

edemsimeon:
SHE IS A SEAMSTRES, NOT A TAILOR
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by timesup234: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Grupo:

The angry one
The brainwashed one

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by timesup234: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
jamesope04:
How many generations of those wealthy ones have you lived to see for you to have concluded this one can never be greater than her mother?
In this generation we live in please name one
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by wisdomkid: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Erediauwa:
Or maybe a foreign OBIOMA.

Mentality and packaging matter a lot. I see where yours end.
She's not a Tailor but a Fashion designer. Please let me enlighten you poor one.

Fashion designers are not your usual tailor or Obioma as you and your DUMB friend believed.
They are always thinking of newer designs to trend.

They don't sew other's design, they improvise, they think of new designs.

I pray for sense into your life.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by timesup234: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
byrron:

A broke ass nigger providing unsolicited advices to those who has the means and have decided on what to do with it for their kids.

Learning to mind one's own business is a virtue that must be cultivated by all.

You can never be more catholic than the Pope (it is a proverb)
They dont have the means, they are slaves. The era of stupidity is over, you are suffering from mental lapses. It is beyond you
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Nature8(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
emeijeh:

Bad belle grin
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Neoteny(m): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Omotola is a hypocrite

They blame politicians for traveling for medical treatment abroad, yet they send their kids to learn how to be an ordinary seamstress.

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
timesup234:
They dont have the means, they are slaves. The era of stupidity is over, you are suffering from mental lapses. It is beyond you

Says a broke ass financial adviser advising a successful family on how well to spend on their kid's.

You need a job.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

A tailor that works for Gucci, Louis vuttion earn more than your family in one year

They are all poor women and children cramped in factories in Vietnam and Cambodia and made to work in very unsafe conditions for peanuts.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by timesup234: 12:37am On Jun 26, 2019
byrron:

Says a broke ass financial adviser advising a successful family on how well to spend on their kid's.

You need a job.
The stupidity in your dumb brain thinks everyone in life is after money. Nobody is successful, they are all desperate vampires chasing elusive dreams
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by sweetilicious(f): 12:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
Or maybe a foreign OBIOMA.
I haff died
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2019
timesup234:
The stupidity in your dumb brain thinks everyone in life is after money. Nobody is successful, they are all desperate vampires chasing elusive dreams

Broke ass nigger has fully gone on rampage with rants.

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Cyberfemtex(m): 12:45am On Jun 26, 2019
timesup234:
All this for prestige. They add no value whatsoever in the development of Nigeria. I honestly don't know why Nigerians waste their money schooling in America. This girl can never be greater than her mom. I am yet to see a wealthy Nigerian whose children schooled in the US. greater than their parents. This rubbish needs to stop. It is completely a waste of money
They there make boxer dey wear you....
Only if you know what schooling over there means
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Omoslim26: 2:03am On Jun 26, 2019
NobleAngell:
Unless, she's planning to do something different , I'll advice she remains there Cos there's nothing here for her. She should put that skill into good use over there.

There are peeps making it in dis Country too
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 26, 2019
emeijeh:

Call it whatever you like, it's what gave Folashorun Alakija her oil well.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by 9jaRealist: 4:44am On Jun 26, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Oti o! The real tailors for those labels are more likely to be sweating in some windowless building in Bangladesh or Cambodia... embarassed
>
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by marylandcakes: 5:29am On Jun 26, 2019
The daughter of one of the Beatles Stella McCartney is also a tailor. Maybe Nigerians should get into the habit of learning a trade instead of collecting certificates that end up gathering dust.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Slurity(m): 5:42am On Jun 26, 2019
timesup234:
All this for prestige. They add no value whatsoever in the development of Nigeria. I honestly don't know why Nigerians waste their money schooling in America. This girl can never be greater than her mom. I am yet to see a wealthy Nigerian whose children schooled in the US. greater than their parents. This rubbish needs to stop. It is completely a waste of money
Bukola Saraki is greater than is Papa. Never say never
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by Kirinwa: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Na only oyibo handshake she collect? I was expecting prizes, plaques, awards, medals etc

Anyway she carry her pretty self go, still carry her pretty self come back.

Na to buy her sewing machine as dowry price, carry am go meet Baba captain.

A Nairalander weds Omotola's daughter loading...
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2019
i remember when i break this girl here in Ohio.

it wasn't easy for me though.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles by okokobiokoman: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2019
is it your money

timesup234:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / "Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress / P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.