Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (435915 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by hausadreturn(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ogaemmy:
Guys, if the customer call out her phone like 45763912. Is it the America country code I will add to the number, like +1- 45763912 or I will write as 457-63912.

Please, it is urgent guys. The style I used the other time was flag off. So, I'm not too sure again.
>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ogaemmy:
Guys, if the customer call out her phone like 45763912. Is it the America country code I will add to the number, like +1- 45763912 or I will write as 457-63912.

Please, it is urgent guys. The style I used the other time was flag off. So, I'm not too sure again.
457-639-12**
There should be two more numbers .

What style did you use the other time BTW?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
Biritiko:

457-639-12**

I used +1...that's is I added the country's code and was flagged off for it. Thanks guys
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ogaemmy:

I used +1...that's is I added the country's code and was flagged off for it. Thanks guys

ALWAYS read the FAQ
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2019
Ogaemmy:
Guys, if the customer call out her phone like . Is it the America country code I will add to the number, like or I will write as .

Edit that number if it's the actual one. Hope you know these are actual people's information
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 4:25am On Aug 25, 2019
Guys, please how does this redo option work?

I re-did a call, but it still appearing on my dashboard with a 2 score. Does the call ID change or what?

Kind of confused.

Bosses in the house, please help.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2019
houzing:
Guys, please how does this redo option work?

I re-did a call, but it still appearing on my dashboard with a 2 score. Does the call ID change or what?

Kind of confused.

Bosses in the house, please help.
When you view your profile, you will see the transcript errors . So, you can fix that error and then submit again .
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Biritiko:

When you view your profile, you will see the transcript errors . So, you can fix that error and then submit again .

Fixed and submitted but, it's not showing up on my dashboard. Unless the call ID changed.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by BOSS5(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Ogaemmy:

The bosses of the house have explained it. I'll explain again just for clarity. tongue

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by BOSS5(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2019
BOSS5:

Did you transcribe what was said? Are you sure the extension where among what was said? Do not put extension when the speaker doesn't explicitly say it.
The correct format has been explained by Britiko but let me just write it again for you. cool

Example:
1-345-567-6670 when the speaker mentions a US extension. 345-567-6670 when extension is not mentioned for a US phone number.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by BOSS5(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2019
houzing:

Fixed and submitted but, it's not showing up on my dashboard. Unless the call ID changed.
It means you still got 2 in your resubmitted transcript. cry

Note: Both transcript will have the same CID.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2019
For the phone numbers, I just use a dash after the first three figures in the phone number and they have always accepted it. They mostly mention extension numbers separately.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2019
samsard:
For the phone numbers, I just use a dash after the first three figures in the phone number and they have always accepted it. They mostly mention extension numbers separately.

Same here.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2019
REP: We're not saying that you would do this, but anything that is not stamped and sealed can be tampered with.

Should we tell her? grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2019
kinzu:
REP: We're not saying that you would do this, but anything that is not stamped and sealed can be tampered with.

Should we tell her? grin

Benn frosta call I guess..
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2019
Biritiko:

457-639-12**

Them don penalize me for using two dash and space between the numbers before. Since then, I always do 123-4567890
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2019
thorrvik55:

Benn frosta call I guess..

Lol... Yeah. Transcript issues. Stubborn customer. Those reps dey try iSwear. To say na naija rep, she go don give am. Me sef wey dey transcribe dey vex for the customer

P.S.

a moderator banned drawnobet for Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.. Ban expires at June 16, 2020 at 02:36:45 PM
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2019
kinzu:

Them don penalize me for using two dash and space between the numbers before. Since then, I always do 123-4567890
Yes, you’re right . That’s what FAQ says
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2019
kinzu:

Lol... Yeah. Transcript issues. Stubborn customer. Those reps dey try iSwear. To say na naija rep, she go don give am. Me sef wey dey transcribe dey vex for the customer

P.S.

a moderator banned drawnobet for Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.. Ban expires at June 16, 2020 at 02:36:45 PM

2020?

These nairaland mods she.. SMH

Wow shocked

Na to open new account...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2019
kinzu:

P.S.

Na we dy do ourselves for this country I swear .. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2019
Biritiko:

Na we dy do ourselves for this country I swear .
. angry angry

iHope not bro. Abeg delete post before Mod come back from church grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Godswill10: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2019
Was able to try out today and was rated 3, I pray to get better rating on my subsequent ones.
Thanks to all of you that tries and selflessly want to help Nigerian youths earn.currently, I will be transcribing Sundays alone because I work Monday to Saturday.
Thanks my brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2019
Godswill10:
Was able to try out today and was rated 3, I pray to get better rating on my subsequent ones.
Thanks to all of you that tries and selflessly want to help Nigerian youths earn.currently, I will be transcribing Sundays alone because I work Monday to Saturday.
Thanks my brothers and sisters.

You're welcome. At least the Sunday work can give you some extra coins

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
nwafresh:

ALWAYS read the FAQ

I did. I thought maybe the three numbers used in FAQ was country code. Trust me, reading FAQ is one thing, but experience and asking the experienced hands is the best way to go. FAQ doesn't spell out everything, trust me. That's why we got SLACK.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
thorrvik55:

2020?

These nairaland mods she.. SMH

Wow shocked

Na to open new account...

Na dem be big brother
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
samsard:
Edit that number if it's the actual one. Hope you know these are actual people's information

No it isn't bro.

So, I did a 10 minutes call last night and hit a 5. Did another 9min call, got a 4. So happy I'm making progress.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ogaemmy:

No it isn't bro.

So, I did a 10 minutes call last night and hit a 5. Did another 9min call, got a 4. So happy I'm making progress.
nice. Meanwhile after 8 straight 5s, I've two 1s and 2 rating, they basically ruined my $5 bonus plan grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
People dey vex gan o. I saw three audios of over 30 minutes long on my dashboard. Everything got picked up within seconds while I was still contemplating on the audio to select. grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
samsard:
nice. Meanwhile after 8 straight 5s, I've two 1s and 2 rating, they basically ruined my $5 bonus plan grin
Choi. Small time still dey sha. If you pick an easy 40 min call you fit meet up?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
toluxe0075:
People dey vex gan o. I saw three audios of over 30 minutes long on my dashboard. Everything got picked up within seconds while I was still contemplating on the audio to select. grin
Guilty grin Weekend workers
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
samsard:
I don't even put dash sef.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
samsard:

Lol... Sorry about that. How come no one can be just perfect in this job though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.