Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,819 members, 7,921,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:11 PM

How To Stop Eating In Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Stop Eating In Dreams (314 Views)

How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Eating In Dreams by TheBeloveth(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
INTRODUCTION
Hello there!
I'm your Beloveth. I'm here to help shed some light to why you always eat in your dreams.

Firstly, let me briefly inform you that your dream is your guardian angel on this Earth. Many people think that dreams occur primarily to uncover what is going to happen in the future. Well, as much as I cannot fully rule this out, I assure you that the main function is to correct and guide you through the process of living. So that you can come to near perfection and enjoy the rest of your life while learning through your experiences. (Job 33:14-18).

WHY DREAM FOOD?
Eating in your dream is an indication of an imminent lack or poverty. The dreamer eats up all he should have saved or sowed to cushion a dry sunny season. Treachery, corruption and disobedience to God's rules are also some of the causes of feasting on your dreams. You will wonder, "why is it a taboo to eat in dreams?" Yes, this is the reason. The dream world is like a farmland. The beginning of life. You don't harvest and consume at the beginning of an investment. You rather sow. How would you judge a farmer who cook and eat the seed meant for plantation at his farm? It is needful for you to note that receiving and enjoying certain benefits in your dream turn opposite in real life. This is the law of retribution attached by the Creator to dream.

RESULTS
My dear, the results are these. One finds himself feeling overconfident and boastful. At first, he will argue and console himself that eating in dreams is just a psychological issue which will soon be settled with time. But the reality will start dawning on him. A consuming spirit called cankerworm will start feasting on his resources. He will experience famine and health issues. "I am disappointed" will be a trending diction in his tongue. All these will bring him down to poverty level. And if not attended to, an untimely death.

CURE
If one is not a well grounded servant of God, and he is persistently plagued with this disease which some have erroneously classed flimsy, unimportant dream until its consequence start biting hard, he may resort to suicide. But little does he know that God, in His mercy is able to cure him.

...to be continued.
Re: How To Stop Eating In Dreams by Aliencraft(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Almost Everyone Is A Cultist -Wilfred Grace (Photos) / God Appears Live At A Church In South Africa (watch Video) / Is It Possible To Kill Your Ram With Modern Day Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.