Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,313 members, 7,974,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:44 PM

Hon. Tolu Akande Sadipe : Begins To Fulfil campaign Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Tolu Akande Sadipe : Begins To Fulfil campaign Promises (478 Views)

Constituents Attack Reps Member For Allegedly Failing To Fulfil Campaign Promise / Why Nigerians Run To Unsafe Countries For Greener Pastures—akande-sadipe / Who Is Tolulope Akande Sadipe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Tolu Akande Sadipe : Begins To Fulfil campaign Promises by lolusada: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Hon. Tolu Akande-Sadipe representing Oluyole Federal Constituency yesterday commenced a 2-day entrepreneurship training in partnership with Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria.(SMEDAN) for women and youths of Oluyole local government.

This programme being the first of its kind after the inauguration of the 9th National Assembly was organized to enlighten the constituents on the importance of entrepreneurship, development of business skills as well as how to access external financing

According to Mrs. Ojo Gbede Iyabo while delivering her opening speech, she said that entrepreneurship programme is important for all and sundry as white collar jobs cannot be for all. "This is an opportunity for everybody to learn irrespective of who you are. The organizers are not only here to enlighten you on entrepreneurship only but also give you more insight on how to get loans directly from either Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or Bank of Industry (BOI)".

Hon. Akande-Sadipe was quoted as saying she appreciates the people of Oluyole local government for entrusting her with their votes to represent them at the green chamber and promised not to let them down.

She said that "My good people of Oluyole local government, let me once again commend your efforts for voting me as your representative. The journey has began and I have started delivering my promises. We would all agree with me that entrepreneurship be it Small or Medium enterprise is providing economic value and enriching lives in our society. Even though some of you are into one business or the other, this programme will give you the opportunity to know more about your business and further expose you to opportunities to enhance your business".

The participants in their numbers appreciated Hon. Akande-Sadipe for the the programme so early in the day, with the inauguration just 14 days ago. This shows how important her constituency and constituents are to her. They urged her not to relent.

Gbenga Adeoye

Photo credit: Speedo

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Imo Government: How Ihedioha Sent Thugs After My Wife – Uche Nwosu Alleges / VIDEO OF Northern Groups Warning Governors On Rejecting RUGA / Galadima Breaks Silence On Falling Out With Buhari Over Ministerial Snub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.